Wow what kind of ridiculous question is that? People go on the Internet and start rumors and if she not than who cares. I've known Miley since i was a kid i dont think she would so something like that, but if she isn't oh well that's her own business.

answered by Guest | 05-26-2010 at 09:09 PM

virginity
look, first of all. its nobody's business if miley is a virgin or not. cos hello? shes an American. so she can have sex all the time if she likes. also in my opinion i don't think shes a virgin. cos all the things shes been doing. another important thing: MILEY CYRUS DOES NOT WEAR A FREAKING PURITY RING!!!! why r people saying that? is it cos she used to hang out with the Jonas brothers (who wear purity rings)? her parents aren't strict like the Jonas parents. they actually brought miley into the world without marriage.

answered by Guest | 06-06-2010 at 12:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexa-de la Vega View Post
You guys ask THE most DUMBEST Questions!!
Of course shes A VIRGIN!!!
Miley is one of my good friends, she wouldnt ever do such a thing like that
Your ******* stupid miley is not your friend your just some douche who is probably obsessed with her and has poster of her all over your room

answered by Guest | 06-07-2010 at 06:21 AM

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Guys, seriously.
I looked up to Miley. I thought she was beautiful and totally innocent. Her book was sweet and believable, but all this started with the pole dance at the awards. From then it was all half naked pics, OMG, her new video, Cant be tamed she says lets make some magic, you know what that means??? SEX! So I would like to be able to say that miley is a virgin, but look at the evidence that she isn't. She could just be doing everything except sex, you know, touching each other, making out, that isn't sex. So we dont really know.
I suggest we all stay out of Mileys private life, cause i know if i was a hotshot celeb i wouldn't want everyone wanting to know if i had sex or not. And her parents suck, for letting her do this.
Thanks 4 listening.
From Amy

answered by Guest | 06-07-2010 at 07:34 AM

is miley a virgin
you guy do not know what you guy's are talking about because miley is a vary pretty girl and she is not that dumb for your info. and you she does where a promise ring so the people that hate miley suck it!!

love you miley!

answered by miley rox | 06-07-2010 at 05:52 PM

no she is a **** and lost it to our math teacher

answered by Guest | 06-08-2010 at 12:13 PM

Quote:
I doubt you know her! Ha!

answered by Guest | 06-13-2010 at 03:29 AM

okay, just because she wears a purity ring doesn't make her a virgin. also the girl can't sing so don't say she can. if you don't believe me look up the LIVE teen choice awards. & she isn't a good role model. do you really want your daughter thinking well miley took naked pictures so i can too. NO, OF COURSE NOT! but i think you can tell by looking at a girls face and know if shes a virgin. i don't think there are very many stars that aren't. and i honestly think miley isn't a virgin, but i don't think she's pregnant like the rumors say. that's ridiculous. it's just because there's nothing interesting happening so they make stuff up.

answered by kk(: | 06-13-2010 at 08:15 AM

believe it or not be she still is

answered by yurselin | 06-15-2010 at 02:12 PM

so what if shes got the ring. isn't it her that sings the best of both worlds? lol honestly who cares though, other than people who have nothing better to do than talk about stars and or day dream about them

answered by Guest | 06-16-2010 at 12:12 AM

hell to the mother f****** no

answered by chief slap a ho | 06-16-2010 at 03:05 AM

LMAOOO!!! Miley cyrus is NOT a virgin. I'm not saying that hot girls are never virgins.. because first of all miley isn't even that hot. Shes just sexually active. She's dating GROWN men, talks like a GROWN woman, and just overall is too provocative in her demeanor to be a virgin. I'm older than her and a virgin.. so I know. I blame her dad lol where is he???

answered by Guest | 06-19-2010 at 05:10 AM

NOPE
Miley Cyrus isn't a virgin she can say she is and we would never know she's lying why would you trust her when she says she is, she's just a little ******* ***** i hate her so much

answered by Guest | 06-19-2010 at 05:56 AM

For all those people that say she might be or she might not be. who cares? Well if she wheres a promise ring and she isn't a virgin than shes flat out lying. So yea who wants a "role model" that is willing to lie about all of this.

answered by Guest | 06-20-2010 at 03:53 AM

mily is a virgin
Mileyis a virgin she is waiting until she is getting out on disney, she has to, she is my hero i like her she's a good girl
she is my best friend so that people who think that she is not a virgin you are so stupid she is so a disney movie star people i know she's dating a lot of guys but all she's done is kiss and that's all

ps: you are so stupid to think that she does bad stuff. thank for reading.

answered by kimber | 06-21-2010 at 04:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johanne View Post
If you don't know who she is, she's the girl from the Disney show Hanna Montana.
There has been lots of rumors about Miley dating a few guys, some magazines say she's not a virgin anymore. I even saw a few photos where she pretends to be a ****.
Did you see how she was snapped with her tongue touching the tip of her nose, while looking at her older boyfriend?
Do you think Miley Cyrus is a virgin?
no i don't think she is gay be0cause i think she is cool

answered by phatgirl | 06-22-2010 at 08:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by snockems View Post
hey don't talk about miley like that it is none of your business shes a great role model and a good actress its not funny my name is tamara adams am a great fan of her i missed about this month of her shows but i will watch them. and its not nice to talk to people like that
thanks for letting me have my speech on this

have fun miley
tamara adams
That is crap miley is an immature slutty 17 year old and she needs to straighten herself up!

answered by Guest | 06-22-2010 at 08:59 PM

I don't see why all you people care so much whether or not she's a virgin. I think that's her own business. So all you people need to chill, she has enough problems with not having any privacy at all. & I think she's a great singer & actress and I'm not some little 13 year old kid, I'm as old as she is & I still think she's great. And she's so lucky to have the talent that she does. So you guys need to go get a life, for real.

answered by Guest | 06-25-2010 at 03:15 AM

Quote:
how would you know? you *******? because she told you so doesn't mean its true dumb-dumb

answered by Guest | 06-30-2010 at 12:27 PM

PEOPLE SUCK
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
I don't see why all you people care so much whether or not she's a virgin. I think that's her own business. So all you people need to chill, she has enough problems with not having any privacy at all. & I think she's a great singer & actress and I'm not some little 13 year old kid, I'm as old as she is & I still think she's great. And she's so lucky to have the talent that she does. So you guys need to go get a life, for real.
It's totally my opinion and you guys suck.. don't you have anything better to do?!?!? ITS NOT YOUR BUSINESS!!!!! peace

answered by Guest | 06-30-2010 at 03:22 PM

OK every 1, I have NO clue if she is or not!!! I don't know her. And I wouldn't ask her if I did know her. So maybe she is maybe she isn't. Why don't one of you send her a letter or an E-Mail?

answered by Guest | 07-01-2010 at 04:47 PM

I doubt it
Well i definitely heard of miley cyrus having a purity ring and saying shes not a virgin but honestly i dont believe that because if you look at all her leaked photos and some of her performances on stage now its like woah totally changed like sexual moves! trust me if you go on youtube and look at the performances shes doing now and the way she dresses it will have you thinking " i dont believe shes a virgin" she was even grinding a dancer on the stage and doing booty shakes while bending over if you dont believe me go on youtube i am not saying i hate her i mean i use to love her as hannah and her show is awesome but ever since shes changed i changed my mind..... just saying that's my opinion i really think shes not a virgin but hey it could be she is too and she just acts slutty

answered by Guest | 07-01-2010 at 11:58 PM

No she isnt
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yami View Post
Although I think it isn't your business, Miley is still a virgin. She also wears a promise ring
to symbolize that she won't have sex until marriage.
So there.
So not all people keeps their promises, no matter if they are wearing a ring or not..
Her BF is 19yrs old.Its not like they are going to be in a room alone just playing cards or checkers. They are not that innocent..

answered by Guest | 07-04-2010 at 06:07 AM

look..
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuestNoE123 View Post
One of my best friends seems like a total ****, she flirts with so many guys, and has had a lot of boyfriends, shes hot and she takes all kinds of pictures of herself half naked, and she's still a virgin. Dont just think that because of all the pictures Miley takes that shes not a virgin, maybe she just wants you to think that, hence why she takes those pictures.
Just because your (best friend) tells you shes a virgin, doesn't mean its true.. People these days think that your so called (best friend) will never lie to you when they will..not all people but a lot.. Like who takes pictures half naked flirts with a lot of guys,and still be a virgin? Come on now, be smart..

answered by Guest | 07-04-2010 at 06:13 AM

famous
I think Miley Cyrus is a virgin. but there is a lot of rumors about her cause of her attitude, she dates a lot of guys and now she has a boyfriend. there is no easy way to say this but i like her and she is awesome. Thank you.

answered by i like her | 07-07-2010 at 03:52 PM

who-the-****-cares!! She isn't you guys, you aren't her. Are you a virgin?? cause if you guys aren't then....wait no one cares!!! Leave her the f alone and get a friggin life, I could care less if shes a virgin or not. If she isn't then who cares if she is then good on her, shes 17 as you guys may forget. It's hilarious reading about you guys cause she doesn't care what you losers have to say unless it is constructive criticism which you obviously aren't using. Love yew Miley <3

answered by Guest | 07-08-2010 at 09:14 AM

Quote:
Haha a purity ring?? i mean come on, its not like its gonna go * bleep bleep bleep* and automaticly call gods cell phone and god comes down and says "you are not worthy of that purity ring" "bad girl"... she has and she haznt told anyone. purity ring ha
OMG that is so right and super funny and all the people saying leave her alone shut up because here's the thing little 6-7 year old girls look up to her do you really want your baby daughter dressing like a hore you'll say they won't but these girls look up to Miley as their role model so when your daughter is dressing like a hore and having s ex your not gonna be happy and to think your sticking up for a hore I mean come on she wears a purity ring she HAS to that's why Disney would get rid of her so fast if she said oh yeah I'm having sex it's all a lie of course she says she isn't she's not gonna say that she is. so there is noooo way in hell Miley is a virgin.

answered by Guest | 07-09-2010 at 12:35 PM

why you do that guys? Miley is a very good person and I'm sure that she still virgin I want to say something to the writer " **** U"

answered by Guest | 07-21-2010 at 06:14 AM

Quote:
hate to break it to you but that ring miley wears has no power piece of ********, she's not even funny shes a ****, and another britney spears,
also is not a virgin and how do i know because she posses in front of her boyfriend, takes pics of her while her parents arent home, and follows everything britney spears does, and she took a shower with her 23 year old boyfriend and the pic is everywhere. so there for she is not a virgin
BUDDY! We all know Britney Spears isn't a virgin... she's like 20 something and has 2 kids and got married 3 times. Duh.
Miley isn't a virgin. She's living with her 21 year old boyfriend in an 8 million$ mansion, so obviously if she's living alone with a 21 year old guy she's obviously banging him. Just saying !

answered by Guest | 07-21-2010 at 08:26 AM

HAHAHA!
Let me clear this up once and for all. She's not. She has boinked so many guys since the age of 14 it's sick. How do I know this? Well I know Justin Bieber.... Personally. I'm from Stratford, and my fiance went to school with the little jack *** (Whom Stratford is embarrassed of currently).... Anyways, Bieber was talking with Miley backstage at the MMVA's and one of the guys he brought, is also from Stratty and a close friend who we partied with from SCSS (our highschool), Miley SPECIFICALLY was talking about her boyfriend and how they bump uglies.

All you stupid little 12-16 year olds, you are so damn naive. Do you really think that someone who wrote a song saying how she "goes through guys like money" wears a purity ring for inner beauty, or for publicity, so that the retarded little kids who stand up for her will continue to do so? You will understand when you are older I promise.

And for all you haters, remember, we all liked Ms. Spears when we were stupid little kids too! And look at what's going on now with her. I think it's safe to say that when I was 9, I liked her. Now that I'm 21, I think she's pathetic. All these little youngins will realize the same about miley soon enough.... wait till she turns 18 in a few months.... imagine all the fun she'll get herself into then!!!!

answered by Guest | 07-22-2010 at 05:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johanne View Post
If you don't know who she is, she's the girl from the Disney show Hanna Montana.
There has been lots of rumors about Miley dating a few guys, some magazines say she's not a virgin anymore. I even saw a few photos where she pretends to be a ****.
Did you see how she was snapped with her tongue touching the tip of her nose, while looking at her older boyfriend?
Do you think Miley Cyrus is a virgin?
I absolutely love to burst all your bubbles little teen girls but she has complained about being a virgin many times and her dad has found vibrators and ****, her and nick broke up because he is to much of a *****, she is definitely not a virgin, she is so much cooler now that she has a more grown up image than that Disney horse ****

answered by Guest | 07-24-2010 at 09:51 AM

Quote:
HAHAHA, most dumbest, where are you from, Utah! XD Give me a break, what an ironic way to tell someone they are stupid. Let me put this in terms you can understand. You dun' screwed up now, ya' hear?

answered by Guest | 07-25-2010 at 01:23 AM

You go, girl! (lol, gay voice!)
Quote:
HAHAHA, most dumbest, where are you from, Utah! XD Give me a break, what an ironic way to tell someone they are stupid. Let me put this in terms you can understand. You dun' screwed up now, ya' hear?
I can respect THAT. *thumbs up*

answered by Guest | 07-25-2010 at 10:38 PM

ok for one i dont think she is shes kinda a whore and another to all you bitches who get all but hurt about guys asking this and i say bitches because no guy would give a **** about us men asking if shes a virgin or not so shut up. its not like I'm asking how many sh*ts she takes in a day I'm asking if she's a virgin. not a big deal. GO SELENA GOMEZ!!!!

from M. HIGH DESERT

ps. SCOTT CALLS DIBS FOR BOTH OF THEM!

answered by Guest | 07-28-2010 at 07:17 AM

yes she is a virgin!! she has a ring to prove it! and for all of y'all who think she isn't, seriously? were you there??? STOP THINKING Y'ALL KNOW EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!

answered by Guest | 08-12-2010 at 01:29 AM

shut uhp
everyone y'all are all dumb...of course she's not a virgin...i don't like her...duh i mean come on...i don't believe shes still a virgin

answered by Guest | 08-25-2010 at 12:19 AM

Miley
Leave her alone, you people take good people and screw their lives up! If she ***** like a bunny it is her body, and as long as she is sweet and innocent in her show I don't care, I am friends with a friend of her, and she is a sweet girl, at least she doesn't go around like most of you people! Get a live, yes she is famous but does that give you the right to do what you are doing? Ever thought that it may be her manager that wants her to have the look of a ****?

answered by Mantisman | 09-02-2010 at 08:44 AM

You guys are just haters ...

answered by Guest | 09-02-2010 at 07:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Selena Gormez View Post
Hey guys out there of course Miley's not a virgin. See i don't like to brag or anything but I'm not a virgin in fact i lost it when i was 14. Its just so hard to resist the urge to have sex. i mean loll.
Doubt that Miley is a complete **** like yourself and lost it to the first guy who asked her to spread her legs. Someone like you is probably well past their 100th boyfriend and has a whole the size of the grand canyon between their legs.

Miley probably lost it with this last boyfriend though as there is no way a guy who would be arrested in most states if Miley was a year younger would stay around so long if she wasn't putting out. He was even living in her house and probably sleeping it her bed. He definitely got with her and took Miley's virginity.

answered by Guest | 09-04-2010 at 07:08 AM

Quote:
Although I think it isn't your business, Miley is still a virgin. She also wears a promise ring
to symbolize that she won't have sex until marriage.
So there.
NOBODY KNOWS EXCEPT MILEY. HAHAHA

answered by Guest | 09-09-2010 at 06:35 AM

is she a virgin
well i really doubt she is but for all you people out there that think you are i'm so not ditching you for it
although i really don't like miley cyrus

answered by Guest | 09-16-2010 at 04:48 PM

wow
haha wow. i 100 percent agree with all saying shes not! & yes just because she has a purity mean dont mean s***. its a piece of metal that won't prove nothing, its just something that she wants to show off as some bull for everyone to think she is. ha i mean yeah really the way girls act like sluts like her? it means they obviously had sex if they're acting hella slutty.. wearing **** like that on stage, for a 17 year old? i mean come on show some respect for yourself as an actress. It'd be totally different if she wasn't famous! but she is & she really needs to grow up and act more mature than this than to be a little slutty actress?? who wants to see that, not me! so yeah it'd be better off if she could show some respect for herself & her fans.

answered by hgfhgf | 09-16-2010 at 09:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hgfhgf View Post
haha wow. i 100 percent agree with all saying shes not! & yes just because she has a purity mean don't mean s***. its a piece of metal that won't prove nothing, its just something that she wants to show off as some bull for everyone to think she is. ha i mean yeah really the way girls act like sluts like her? it means they obviously had sex if they're acting hella slutty.. wearing **** like that on stage, for a 17 year old? i mean come on show some respect for yourself as an actress. It'd be totally different if she wasn't famous! but she is & she really needs to grow up and act more mature than this than to be a little slutty actress?? who wants to see that, not me! so yeah it'd be better off if she could show some respect for herself & her fans.
shut up and quite your bit chin... and you ***** about what she wears? guess what she doesn't pick what she wears, the cast of her shows do retard.

answered by Guest | 09-24-2010 at 08:51 AM

ok listen uhp real careful
Almost all disney channel people are fake, the girl from that show raven on vampires suck cussin and stuff orlando brown being caught with drugs lindsey lohan in and out of rehab, her sis has a child. Every disney channel person is fake and most likely miley ain't a virgin if you gone take naked pics you might as well go **** a few guys like duh

answered by lando72096 | 10-03-2010 at 07:04 PM

she is a virgin she is too ugly not to be

answered by Guest | 10-06-2010 at 01:08 PM

I know its none of my business but i dont think she is a virgin. they really need to update these things saying she not a virgin...but i really could care less its her life not mine.

answered by Guest | 10-13-2010 at 10:40 PM

I read somewhere that miley would spend nights with her ex Justin at her parents home..they slept in the same room...please...who the hell is a virgin these days..its either she's so horny she gets pleasure from her own racy pics...or she's one bloody good actress

btw..she has no talent what so ever

answered by Guest | 10-15-2010 at 02:51 PM

you wanna know what i think. i know that she is a virgin because if you have a purity ring it means that you belong to God and that you are purified to him until you are married and that's how it works i have a purity ring and im a virgin and purity rings are more important than some of you think they are. i have also found some facts that prove that she is a virgin but if you a**holes would actually take the time and look for them then maybe you would shut your mouth and leave it alone period.

answered by Toni_Marie17 | 10-28-2010 at 04:19 AM

ahaha there's no way in the world that girl is a virgin, she is a slutt & its pretty obvious you watch her on videos with guys and she is always flirting and anyone that gets a tattoo under there breast is not a virgin!!!

answered by Shonaleigh | 10-28-2010 at 06:46 AM

I doubt she's a virgin!
She's had a long relationship with that Justin guy and he was like 21! I find it hard to believe that they wouldn't have had sex! and her relationship with Liam must be a year now so come on, people have urges.. she's only human. I'm sure her guys since they are older expect it off her! and I don't think a band of metal would stop her from doing it!

answered by Guest | 11-14-2010 at 06:38 PM

No joke this is so true, that "girl" is no longer a girl in my point of view she is a whore stupid and slutty she yup she ain't no virgin and all you losers who don't have anything else to do with your dumb a** life get on here you spend your extra time looking for info on this whore and waste of space she don't deserve f*** so yup, so miley cyrus is not a virgin she a a whore f*** and a huge waste of space if you think not you should meet her i did and she is selfish as hell, she don't deserve f*** and i hate her

thanks you losers

answered by Guest | 11-21-2010 at 08:08 AM

Wow!!! Guest above me...she's not a girl first because she's what 18? 19? She's considered an adult now and her life decisions are her own to make. She knows where she wants to lead her life so stop bothering her. All you guys need to stop caring if she's a virgin or not she's a person!! And I bet 78% of the people who are judging her in here are all f******* who lost their virginity at the age of 11 or 12. So don't spit to high up because it will only land on your face. The other 22% are probably still virgins only mad at miley because she actually got some. Only because she's a celeb does not mean she has to be perfect. So just leave her alone!

answered by Guest | 11-29-2010 at 04:12 AM

she is not virgin
Those who think Miley Cyrus is virgin are total idiots she's 18 years old, I know 12 year old not virgin girls. Did someone watch the new video of Miley "who owns my hearth" she is not the girl from the first series of Hannah Montana.

answered by Guest | 12-04-2010 at 10:21 PM

jesus ppl
Well if its not our business then she needs to stop making really retarded videos like "i cant be tamed" really does anyone see what shes saying in the song? shes a fu***** man eater. Miley isn't a virgin she makes that clear on the daily. Lets be realistic.

answered by lmao | 12-12-2010 at 08:50 PM

miley cyrus. NOT A VIRGIN!
Miley Cyrus is not a virgin. if she puts pictures of her body on the internet, and dates guys really older then her, and she was pole dancing on stage in front of kids everywhere, what do you think? of course she would have sex after doing all of that! and of course her parents wont give a ****! they just keep saying, "thats what teenagers do" but thats really not even close to what they do. so if she is a virgin or not, i don't care. and i don't care if she stabs herself in the face! but i hope she does!

answered by Guest | 12-13-2010 at 09:43 PM

wow
We all really don't know but from all the things that you see in the papers about her pole dancing and the old guy that she was going out with i think she isn't a virgin personally but like some of the other comments said that she is a grown a** women and her choices are hers. Yeah it's a little messed up that she went out with a 21 year old man but i mean that she is 18 now.

answered by GUEST | 12-14-2010 at 07:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by miley rox! View Post
ok.....people yes she is! you want to know why? well 1. she goes with her family to church and even takes her boyfriends...whomever she is dating
ok mariah... I'm a christian and I used to go to church every week. I took my girlfriend (now wife) along with me all the time and you know what? we had sex WAY before we got married.

answered by Guest | 12-17-2010 at 08:40 AM

She has definitely banged many guys and I'm sure she has had them eat out her vagina that's her style.

answered by Guest | 12-18-2010 at 05:57 AM

uh
Quote:

There is no way in hell your good friends with Miley. Nobody here believes you so quit lying.

answered by Guest | 12-22-2010 at 04:40 AM

Okay guys lets get serious. Are you really going to judge somebody that you don't know just because they are a celebrity. I mean come on, people pretty much lose their virginity everyday. Why the hell does it MATTER if its with a celebrity. Who gives a f***? Shes just a person. She has no privacy whatsoever. If she did something Monday we would know on Tuesday. I mean give her a f****** break. Stop judging someone you DON'T know and stop trying to trash their reputation. And if you DON'T like her get the f*** off this page. [[= -Cheyenne

answered by Guest | 12-22-2010 at 04:49 AM

come on
She's most likely not to be a virgin, i mean seriously. but i don't see why you guys take it so seriously? she can decide whenever she wants to have sex with a guy, it doesn't matter, i believe she's advanced enough to decide that herself. every girl lose their virginity at some point. and in the media world, which star doesn't sleep with the director or the producer or the one that's in control of your career, sex is the highest price after all. This is an ugly world people! and while she says that she is still a virgin or whatever, that's because she's Hannah, every little girl's idol, and why would she admit that she's a virgin?? like: I am Miley, and i am not a virgin?? that will only bring more ad more rumors and gossips. so, actually if i were any of these poor little stars that appear so pure, i don't even know what will reply to those gossipers.

After all, she might still be a virgin, because this world is just fantastic.

answered by someonewhocomments | 12-26-2010 at 03:00 PM

I'm only a kid myself but i wouldn't want Miley to be my kids role model.
Imagine asking your kid.
"what are you doing?"
"finding out stuff about my role model"
"and what did you find out hunny"
"that its good to take rude pictures and put them online and ...."

But you are right its a private thing.

answered by Guest | 01-04-2011 at 09:58 PM

Hell no...
Lol!! Rings and religion don't mean s***! I was a very active and religious MORMON for most of my life and I lost my virginity when I was sixteen even though I vowed to myself that I would wait until marriage. I'm also probably one of THE LEAST promiscuous women you'll ever meet in your life but I'm not a virgin. Miley, however, has worn her promiscuity like a badge of honor. So I HIGHLY doubt she is, simply because I've BEEN 16, 17, 18 years old already and I know how kids are and I, myself was THE goody-good "Molly Mormon" prude of the school and I ended up losing my virginity just a few days before my 17th birthday to a boyfriend of 2 years (lost it after a year of dating). I also had PLENTY of "nice girl" friends that were all into church and fooled around with guys in high school.

You would have to be completely naive to believe that she's still a virgin. Sorry kids. But teenagers have s.e.x. - it's human nature. Just because someone is a Disney star doesn't mean they're cookie cutter perfect. In fact, a reliable source says that she used to give Mitchel Musso (however you spell his name) head on the set of Hannah Montana (obviously not right on set, but in a more private area). Don't take my word for it because I didn't see it myself, but I have no doubt in my mind that it may be true.

I was a good girl too. And so were a lot of you. And a lot of you won't be for long. She's not a f****** virgin. Get over it. Find a new role model - she's sucks whether she's a virgin or not.

answered by Guest | 01-16-2011 at 07:51 AM

To everyone who says "it's none of your business" or "who cares" - um, obviously you're on this website. You looked it up. You clicked on the link. You read other people's answers. Haha don't be a hypocrite. It's NOT our business, and a lot of us DON'T actually care. It's just something funny to gossip about. I hate gossiping but I don't give a sh.it when it comes to celebrities haha.

Say what you want about her, good or bad. But don't be a hypocrite and act like we're all horrible people for discussing this. You're doing it too. Dumb***!

answered by Guest | 01-16-2011 at 07:53 AM

A promise ring means nothing...it just means that you plan on marrying them later. It's the purity ring that means no sex.

answered by Guest | 02-03-2011 at 09:26 AM

What?
HAHAHA. She is definitely NOT a virgin. She only wears a purity ring because Selena Gomez does. Now I believe Selena Gomez is a virgin, but not Miley Cyrus. She lost her V-card a LONG time ago. And any girl who lost there Virginity at a young age are all whores with low self-esteem who knows that no guy will love them enough to wait for them because they're fugly sluts, and no dude wants them. Hope u get an STD! Have a nice day!

answered by Guest | 02-07-2011 at 10:13 PM

She's not a virgin.....

I can prove... If you know what I mean

answered by Guest | 02-24-2011 at 12:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by snockems View Post
hey don't talk about miley like that it is none of your business shes a great role model and a good actress
She's a good role model and actress? She's horrible as hell and she takes naked pictures and dates men so much older. Plus she was found fooling around with some men, all over the table while he was kissing her neck, drinking in Italy and she has inappropriate videos. You have really bad judgement.

answered by Guest | 04-24-2011 at 02:56 AM

No she's not. I can say she is not a virgin anymore, look at her body, does a virgin expose herself like that? a virgin have no guts to show those kind of pictures. A ring doesn't prove that she is a virgin. In fact, when a girl becomes a woman, there are physical changes occurring like maturity of the face, saggy body parts (particularly the triceps and butt). Also, compare at her older pictures to the present? even she gain more confidence, a virgin still cannot expose a lot of skin. Come on, a virgin is not that liberated.

answered by topic101 | 05-13-2011 at 05:58 AM

It's none of your business, right?
Why you all trying to make bad gossips about good people. OK, maybe maybe is not a virgin. So what? Maybe you all are not virgins and so what? Is everybody talking about you and trying to show you in bad side? Is not-virgin 19 years girl are now criminal?
People, first you must thinking about what you talking and only then you must talking. Is it clearly?

answered by Eleanor Fowl , Irish girl | 05-30-2011 at 09:54 AM

She dropped Disney so I wouldn't doubt it, besides, she was photographed many times with different guys.

answered by Guest | 06-28-2011 at 07:54 AM

I just consulted my Magic 8 Ball and it says, "Highly unlikely."

answered by Guest | 07-10-2011 at 09:05 AM

Spoiler alert. At this point in time, I think there is no question Miley Cyrus is definitely not a virgin.

answered by Lil German girl | 07-16-2011 at 02:14 AM

We all know the answer to this question. Even Miley Cyrus' father has said that she is lost and he is afraid her life will end up all messed up. And that comes from his dad who worked with her for many years.

answered by Guest | 07-29-2011 at 10:58 PM

This thread is discussing the obvious. Even Miley Cyrus' dad knows she is no longer a virgin. He said his daughter is lost and that he's afraid about what could happen to her.

answered by Guest | 08-02-2011 at 11:42 AM

I think she is still a virgin but she is getting in to some really bad stuff so that makes her an almost virgin.

answered by Guest | 08-09-2011 at 03:05 AM

Quote:
Although I think it isn't your business, Miley is still a virgin. She also wears a promise ring to symbolize that she won't have sex until marriage. So there.
She's wearing that to trick the press... although she is not a virgin, as there are a few s ex tapes of her :]

answered by Guest | 08-12-2011 at 04:10 AM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.