PICS: Lady Gaga Without Makeup and Wig Pictures?

Lady Gaga is always wearing a lot of makeup and a perfect blonde wig.
But how does Lady Gaga looks like without all that?
There are some pictures on the web of Lady Gaga with no make up on or wig, she's not blonde but brunette.
Anybody know the link to those pictures of Lady Gaga?
Some say she looks ugly when she has nothing on, and that she looks like a man.
I would love to see her all natural, any pictures I can see?

asked by Special in Music | 174159 views | 01-13-2010 at 02:01 AM

These are some pictures of Lady Gaga before she was famous.
In these pictures she has little makeup and no wig, her natural hair is black.
She doesn't look that bad without makeup and wig, in fact Lady Gaga kind of looks cute, she needs to look like this more often.
Also she's very talented, has a great voice and doesn't need her makeup to be awesome.

answered by Lady Gaga fan | 01-13-2010 at 02:10 AM

Wow, she looks so different without make up and wig. Nice Pictures.
I saw Lady Gaga talking with Oprah. That was such a good interview and you could see her real face.

answered by Guest | 01-20-2010 at 08:44 PM

i think she looks great as a brunette and without all that slap on her face.. goes to show you a blond is not always better!!!

answered by Guest | 01-24-2010 at 06:43 PM

lady gaga is beautiful
I think you are beautiful without makeup on don't take to heart what anyone say because they are just jealous of you

answered by Guest | 04-01-2010 at 02:55 PM

i think lady gaga is absolutely awesome and look's beautiful either way..
she has created a look that no one but gaga can pull off and i think she's extremely talented and creative for doing so.
although she looks a lot more natural and in my opinion a lot prettier as a brunette, she's blond now and there's nothing anyone can do. she's chosen to have blond hair, so leave her to decide her look.
she's one of the most famous people that walk this earth at the moment and so who are you guys to judge her.. she can do what she likes, say what she likes and do as she likes, and as long as shes around i hope shes happy being herself and doesn't take what any hater says to heart because there's a lot of lady gaga fans out there who would kill to have her kinda fame..

answered by shannon | 04-27-2010 at 04:33 PM

Stop Hating!
Quote:
Originally Posted by shannon View Post
she has created a look that no one but gaga can pull off and i think she's extremely talented and creative for doing so.
although she looks a lot more natural and in my opinion a lot prettier as a brunette, she's blond now and there's nothing anyone can do. she's chosen to have blond hair, so leave her to decide her look.
she's one of the most famous people that walk this earth at the moment and so who are you guys to judge her.. she can do what she likes, say what she likes and do as she likes, and as long as shes around i hope shes happy being herself and doesn't take what any hater says to heart because there's a lot of lady gaga fans out there who would kill to have her kinda fame..
This is absolutely right! And who cares if you like her music or style? All that matters is she's happy with the way she looks and is not afraid to show who she really is. Stop judging her and worry about yourselves, no one likes haters!

answered by Guest | 05-31-2010 at 05:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shannon View Post
ugh she isn't all that. She is OK. i mean she is beautiful without any of that. her music is OK its not all oh yeah rock on, its just OK. its stupid to be obsessed with and she IS NOT one of the MOST famous people who walked this earth. There were way more before our time that were WAY better than her. and still people are better than her. She is OK as i say again. i think she is kind of demonic anyways. and you DO NOT need to be that opinionated. I HATE WHEN PEOPLE DON'T LET PEOPLE HAVE OPINIONS

answered by musicchic4ever | 06-06-2010 at 07:46 PM

i think lady gaga looks better with make up and a wig because without she's ugly no offense.

answered by Guest | 07-19-2010 at 09:15 PM

Thanks for the pictures.
I definitely think she looks gorgeous without makeup and her wig.
She looks so young and full of life. I'm not against her current look but I do think that it's a bit much.

Lady Gaga is an artist that we'll have around for decades. In the future, she will be bigger than Madonna.

answered by Janice | 07-21-2010 at 05:35 PM

No
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
i think lady gaga looks better with make up and a wig because without she's ugly no offense.
She is not ugly. That's like calling you The ugliest creature in the world. How did that make you feel???

answered by Guest | 07-30-2010 at 05:56 PM

These pics are 10 years old, if you put up a pic of me now and a pic of me 10 years ago it's 2 different people, look at a pic of her now with no make up, she didn't age too well and she's not going to age well and no I'm not "hating" I'm in love with this woman, i think she's beyond awesome

answered by Guest | 09-12-2010 at 03:44 PM

Stupid people... I don't understand.. people just watching and observing if one famous person is ugly or not, how she looks without make up or with make up.
Look at yourself, look in the mirror and leave the others alone.

1. by the way, I was curious to see how gaga looks like without make up, and hell yeah, she looks good, with without... and what?

2. by the way, when you get drunk, wake up the next day? you think you are pretty?
well me I look like coming from hell and I do not care.

So everybody... who prefer to judge before watching their own arse : F*** off

answered by Sandra | 01-02-2011 at 07:25 PM

Wow! I'm really surprised!
She actually looks beautiful without make-up. So natural and pretty.

I can totally understand, that she's wearing all that make-up and the wigs and stuff. It's her image, it's her costume. And I bet she doesn't want people to recognize her on street without all that stuff, when she just wants to be herself and not lady gaga.

She's a pretty girl. Shame that people call her ugly!
In my honest opinion, she's way more beautiful than Angelina Jolie, Megan Fox and all the other "beauties."

answered by anonymous | 02-18-2011 at 03:15 AM

OMG...Lady Gaga is fricken gorgeous.

answered by saycheese | 05-09-2011 at 10:56 AM

Wow-She is really pretty w/o all of that make-up!
Lady Gaga is sooo much prettier without all of that crap on her face and head. I would never know who she was if I saw her on the street au-natural. That dark hair is beautiful on her along with such a small amount of make-up, a normal amount I guess, she is beautiful!!! She should try it sometime on stage. She doesn't need all of that on to promote herself-her talent does that for her. I hope she does this some day because she much easier to look at and to. Natural doesn't distract from her presence on stage.

answered by Denyce | 05-12-2011 at 06:10 AM

I think that she is really pretty either way and she has a GREAT voice and all of her songs are really catchy...especially Judas.

answered by Guest | 06-29-2011 at 01:19 AM

no title
So true, there's a lot of famous people that are very talented and people always judge them but there just all hating and hating doesn't do anything but make the person look better for hating on them.

answered by :D =@>_< | 07-09-2011 at 08:02 AM

DONT BE HATING!!
It sure would get annoying if people keep judging on what Lady Gaga does. It's none of your business and people gotta stop judging on what these famous people do and stop saying crap that's not true and being haters. People just gotta stop hating, it's annoying!

answered by guest | 07-09-2011 at 08:18 AM

Brunette to blond... she looks amazing even without all that makeup!
Her face is beautiful, no need to cover it with all that makeup, she should go all natural.

answered by Guest | 07-22-2011 at 04:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Oh my God she looks amazing with no makeup...are u freaking blind!? I wish she started being herself and I also wish she stopped using all that make up that make her look like a clown.

answered by Guest | 08-18-2011 at 12:51 PM

She is AMAZING with or with out makeup and she is who she is, you can do anything about that and there is nothing wrong with her.

answered by Guest | 08-25-2011 at 09:17 PM

I'm surprised, I thought she was ugly without the makeup but she was a cute girl.
I like her music and her voice is one of the best of our generation.

answered by Guest | 09-18-2011 at 11:10 PM

Really Lady Gaga has sweet voice and beautiful looking. So she looks gorgeous without makeup. Also she is talented singer which attracts all the audience for her music. So audience enjoy her music instead of looking at her beauty.

answered by brian1234 | 09-21-2011 at 07:13 AM

Lady Gaga looks great without all the makeup. That just goes to show you that makeup doesn't always make you look better.

answered by Guest | 10-26-2011 at 01:47 AM

I wish Lady Gaga would stop using so much make-up and so many ridiculous wigs.
Her natural face is beautiful and she should be that person instead of a freak.

answered by Guest | 11-18-2011 at 05:24 PM

Lady Gaga has such a big voice. Being so different looking from her voice I think the make-up and wig just make her personality bigger.
I wish the best to her.

answered by Guest | 01-01-2012 at 07:52 PM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.