Windows 7 Upgrade Problem: Blue Screen?

I'm currently running XP home edition service pack 3 on a custom build machine and trying to upgrade to windows 7 32 bit. Both operating systems are genuine.
While trying to upgrade to windows 7 I have had nothing but problems. After spending hours on the phone with microsoft i got nowhere.

I get a Blue Screen, this just seems to happen at random times. After about 30 minutes or so it crashes and i get the blue screen of death (bsod) telling me Driver_power_state_failure with the corresponding error code.
Also Explorer has stopped responding. I'm tired of the blue screens, if I knew this was going to be case I would've not upgraded to windows 7.
How do I solve the blue screen issues?

asked by Question in Software | 3404 views | 01-12-2010 at 04:40 PM

LMFAO!
u wanna know what the problem is......

WINDOWS! quit believing that this operating system is worth a damn, and get something else. I'm not going to spoon feed you the details. what if i were to tell you that windows 7 comes with it's own blaster worm written inside of the program in case of a said "screw up". this would verify why Microsoft could tell you nothing and explain the blue screen. same stuff happened to me and i trashed windows the very next day.

p.s. genuine=smoothed edges and fancier backgrounds. no performance differences unless u upgrade hardware...

answered by Dr. Guest 8127 | 03-30-2010 at 08:01 PM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.