How Do I Add My Picture On Facebook?

I'm new to Facebook and I want to add several pictures to my page without changing my profile picture, I'd like to keep that one just as it is right now.
Also is there a way you can add lots and lots of pictures? Because I have a huge collection and I want to upload them all to Facebook.

asked by Mark in Internet | 3956 views | 07-07-2009 at 07:45 PM

It is easy to upload photos to your FaceBook account and create albums or to update your profile picture.

To manage your pictures, click on Photos in the left hand menu.

FaceBook forces you to upload photos into albums, you can't upload it if it's not within an album.
Now create a new album so you can upload all your photos. Click on My Photos at the top to create a new album.

It is possible to upload as many photos as you want per album, but I recommend you create several albums with different names so all your pictures are more organized. Give you album a name, location, and choose who can view it.

Now browse your computer hard drive and start choosing the photos you want to have on Facebook.
Add the files by checking off the box at the top of each picture.

When you are finished, click the Upload button. Once uploaded, you'll be allowed to edit the photos before the album is created.

To update your FaceBook profile picture, click on Profile at the top, and then click on "Edit My Profile" underneath your profile pic.

Click on Picture and then click the Browse button to upload a new profile picture.
And that's it. Pretty simple, you'll get used to it rather quickly.

answered by Monkey | 07-07-2009 at 07:53 PM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.