How can I see who deleted me on Facebook?

I used to have 78 friends. Today I see I have 77 friends. I'd like to know who deleted me on Facebook. Is there a way?
A friend told me there is a website that sends you an e-mail message each time someone deletes you from their friends list, which website is this?

asked by Lilly in Internet | 80719 views | 06-26-2009 at 11:25 PM

There is not a way to know.
You'll have to go over your list of friends one at a time and see who is missing.
Maybe they may not have deleted you, they may just have deleted their own account.

You mention a website that lets you know, but I think your friend is actually referring to Twitter. There is a website that lets you know each time someone unfollows you from Twitter.
Nothing for Facebook yet though.

answered by Mr X | 06-26-2009 at 11:29 PM

Find out who deleted you off their facebook friend list, use this facebook app

"Who deleted me off their profile?"

answered by Guest | 12-30-2009 at 03:08 AM

You know guys, in russia there is a version of facebook, its called vkontakte.ru (in contact).
It looks like an old facebook. And there is an application where you can see who deleted you from their friends, I dont know why the facebook doesn't have it.. maybe due to privacy, personal safety and stuff.. :/

answered by nadia | 01-15-2010 at 11:52 PM

Russia again?
"In soviet Russia food eat you"

answered by tmpxy | 08-25-2010 at 10:04 PM

LOL. In Soviet Russia, Cat throw old woman in Bin.

answered by Guest | 09-28-2010 at 05:25 PM

I found a website that does actually let you find out who deletes you on facebook:

whodeletedme.djgdesign.co.uk

Just sign up and then if someone deletes you you can just go there to find out who

I use it and its really simple

answered by Guest | 11-08-2010 at 12:17 AM

There is a very simple way to find out who removed you on facebook: whoremovedyou.com

answered by Guest | 11-23-2010 at 05:04 PM

New Application launch today
Let try this application easy simply but efficient

who.deleted.me

Once you log in the program will track if something change in your friend list
and report who is your new friend and not friend anymore in day, week or month

Let try and please report for feedback for better improve for the program

Thanks

answered by Guest | 11-24-2010 at 10:32 AM

There's only 1 working Facebook deleted friend tracker application: n.ervo.us. The others store your login information offline and post stuff to your wall without your approval.

answered by Guest | 12-21-2010 at 03:02 PM

warning
All these apps are scams. They infect your computer with malware and track your login information. Then they find your email, phone number and other personal information. After that it just gets worse and worse.

No biggie if someone deletes you, but personally I just look though my contacts if someone deleted me.

answered by Guest | 01-14-2011 at 04:46 AM

Hehe, I just saw this thread... funny.

Actually I'm the developer of who.deleted.me and I can assure you it's perfectly working and it doesn't post anything on your wall or anything like this.

If you have questions or details - email me who@deleted.me

Cheers )

answered by Guest | 01-20-2011 at 02:23 PM

The spy who deleted me
If you developed it, then someone has copied it and, morphed it into a financial scam. If you read the terms you are agreeing to pay 10 per week until you say stop for being advised of who deleted you, if any.

What's more the sign of any dodgy site, App, is not being able to exit the page with, click OK to continue and cancel to cancel. and the only solution is to close IE in the apps management screen.

I reported the scheme yesterday and checked today hopefully no one else will get ripped off, also your phone number will be sold for advertising purposes.

sam

answered by Guest | 01-24-2011 at 08:04 PM

response to sam
Dear Sam,

I'm not sure we are talking about the same thing.
Can you please show us the scam?

I'm talking about this simple website - who.deleted.me

The Developer

answered by Guest | 01-30-2011 at 12:49 AM

I've just started using a new app and it seems pretty legit. Now I'm finally gonna know who deletes me :p

answered by Guest | 05-22-2011 at 02:02 PM

Try out app Missed Friends
You can try our application Missed Friends.

Enjoy!

answered by Guest | 05-30-2011 at 09:58 AM

What is the app called, please let me know the name, I'm really interested.

answered by Guest | 06-26-2011 at 05:54 AM

At first I thought it was just no possible to know who deleted you on Facebook but now I found out there's an app that lets you do just that.

answered by Guest | 08-16-2011 at 03:18 PM

It's just not possible to know who deleted you and there are many Facebook application that are just a scam and they claim they will let you see who erased you.

answered by Guest | 08-27-2011 at 01:33 AM

Ms
I think one of my friends deleted me from his list and I'm so angry right now. But I'm not really sure so please if you know a way, let me know.

answered by kawshaly | 10-08-2011 at 07:48 AM

I think Facebook doesn't let anyone know this because everyone would be mad at each other. I mean, if you find out that one of your friends you like deleted you, you'll hate that person.

answered by fofokemo@yahoo.com | 11-07-2011 at 01:13 AM

Yes, Facebook has some strong policies when it comes to information like this. They won't let you know who deleted you as well they won't let you see who visit your profile. They just want to keep the site clean.

answered by chels | 11-07-2011 at 07:04 PM

It's all a scam there is no way in the world you can find out who unfriended you, deleted you or stole your cat. Even Facebook isn't that dumb as to open themselves up to privacy issues though this type of app. But it's nice to hear from someone who claims to be one of the scum bags who spread this sort of pond scum around the net. So are you Russian mob or fat 40 plus man living with Mum lol.

answered by Guest | 12-04-2011 at 03:52 AM

If you have an iPhone you can use an app that will actually tell you who deleted you. I think Facebook doesn't allow it but they don't know about the app yet.

answered by Guest | 12-15-2011 at 06:02 PM

I don't know the name but I have it, it's a really great website its one of them that has a short url you know? I think it's called who deleted me, good luck finding it.

answered by Guest | 12-21-2011 at 12:22 AM

Many will say that they know about a site or an app but the truth is that you just can't tell. If you don't keep track of your Facebook friends, there's just no way to know it.

answered by Guest | 12-29-2011 at 04:31 PM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.