What is The Mexican Halloween Position?

I was just watching "Community" on NBC and they said that a Mexican Halloween position was an adult position, but I couldn't find it online anywhere. Has anyone ever hear about the Mexican Halloween Position? I believe it is some sort of sexual position. Maybe from Mexico.

asked by Brian in Controversy | 130314 views | 12-29-2009 at 03:15 AM

I don't think you want to know what the Mexican Halloween Position is.

If you watch Community, then I'm sure you've heard by now of the sexual position they refer to as the "Mexican Halloween position" It hit the top of the search lists, I looked until I finally found it... gross

The "Mexican Halloween position" is a sexual position where the man squats over the woman with his bottom in her face. As he f***s her with a fun-sized chocolate candy bar (wrapper optional), he farts meatily when she's ready to come. She then inhales deeply and holds her breath as her vag---swallows the candy.

There you go the Mexican Halloween Position, gross

answered by Simba | 12-29-2009 at 03:18 AM

HOLY ****!
i was just watching it too and that is crazy nasty!! WOW

answered by Guest | 06-25-2010 at 12:03 AM

The Mexican Halloween Position is some sort of intimate position as stated by Senior Chang and confirmed by Troy from Community.

I heard another version of it. But it's pretty much the same thing.
The version I heard is about dipping your little friend in caramel and then having your girlfriend lick it off wearing a Lucha mask.

It's crazy.

answered by Fred | 06-25-2010 at 12:36 AM

I'm not sure if what you guys are saying is true.
I visited the urban dictionary and there are several meanings there but I can't figure out which is the correct one.

answered by Guest | 09-06-2010 at 11:13 AM

Paso sin ver
I'm Mexican and i never heard about this position.

And, i hope never practice that.

See you.

answered by Mar | 09-13-2010 at 03:19 AM

just tried it ******* hilariously awkward for both of us.

answered by Guest | 09-16-2010 at 02:30 PM

Holland is following Communitie to
After the scene where they refer to the Mexican Halloween I needed to Google it and here I am.

answered by Mark80 | 02-15-2011 at 01:16 AM

Its a trap!!!!!
Often in movies and TV programmes, a location and a noun are combined and then hinted to as a sexual position. People will then either claim to have done it, or make it up. Such is the case with the 'venus butterfly" and the less successful "Guatemalan Face-Hat"
As Marshall would say; LAWYERD =]
have an awesome day people

answered by Guest | 03-21-2011 at 11:05 AM

Oh my god that is so damn gross!!! Why would anyone do that?! LOL
Love Senior Chang!!! LOL

answered by Guest | 06-18-2011 at 10:59 PM

Mexican halloween position
The woman hangs from above the man and he smacks her face with his **** like a pinata.

Inmate version, one inmate hangs from top bunk and cell mate hits his face with ****.

Mexican Halloween

answered by Guest | 06-27-2011 at 04:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian View Post
I was just watching "Community" on NBC and they said that a Mexican Halloween position was an adult position, but I couldn't find it online anywhere. Has anyone ever hear about the Mexican Halloween Position? I believe it is some sort of sexual position. Maybe from Mexico.
I am Mexican and I find that very inappropriate, I'm talking about that Mexican Halloween position thing, it's not cool man.

answered by Guest | 09-28-2011 at 10:36 PM

Larry:
It is known as the Day of the Dead, they decorate the graves of family members and spend the day visiting the graves.

answered by Guest | 10-11-2011 at 10:53 PM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.