New Years Party Ideas For Adults?

I am having a party for New Year's Eve, there will be around 8-10 people, all adults.

Looking for ideas for a new years eve party, mostly creative ideas for adults.
I have a flat not a house so this needs to be considered although the rooms are quite big. So suggestions on how to keep adults happy... and how to amaze my guests on a budget?

asked by Albert in Holidays | 2589 views | 12-29-2009 at 12:27 AM

For adults? Adults can be hard to please sometimes.
Well depending on the budget you could: Buy lots of foods and snacks which equals happiness for all people. Cans of silly string and confetti are awesome. Have a dinner party that starts at 8 and then play funny board games until midnight when you spray silly string all over!

answered by Marie | 12-29-2009 at 12:29 AM

You can play some games in your New Years' party.

The cereal box game is always fun after a few drinks - you get an old cereal box, everyone has to bend down (keepng legs straight and without arms touching the ground) and pick it up with their mouth. Then you rip a bit of the top to make it shorter, and repeat over and over again.

Also the game where you have to name a celebrity, e.g. Britney Spears and then the next person has to name a celebrity whose name begins with the letter the last one's ended with, so in this case S - Stephen King, etc (and names can only be used onc

answered by Hanna | 12-29-2009 at 12:30 AM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.