Tom Vitale Financial Planner?

Three years after officially divorcing rock icon Eddie Van Halen, actress Valerie Bertinelli is preparing to give marriage another try. In an interview with AARP Magazine, Valerie opened up about her engagement to long-time boyfriend Tom Vitale.

Apparently Tom Vitale is a financial planner. Is there any more information about Tom Vitale? Where can I read his biography?

Tom Vitale is 48 and he proposed on a romantic night in Florence during a recent trip to Italy.

When is the wedding between Financial Planner Tom Vitale and Valerie Bertinelli going to take place?

asked by Adeline in Celebrity | 7643 views | 05-20-2010 at 08:34 PM

Tom Vitale is a Financial Planner and a equity fund manager.

Bertinelli and Vitale, a private equity fund manager, began dating around six years ago. Bertinelli and the Van Halen rocker had separated after a quarter-century of marriage before she began seeing Vitale.

Tom Vitale thinks it was all about being in the right place at the right time. "If the time wasn't right, I wouldn't have asked," Vitale said. "We're both still a little afraid of commitment, but then we were over there, and it was like our souls were calibrated."

Photo of Tom Vitale & Valerie.

Tom Vitale Financial Planner

A wedding between Tom Vitale and Bertinelli is set for this fall, and she says she's leaving the planning up to Tom Vitale. "He already knows the different kinds of bells he wants to go off during the ceremony," she says.

answered by Carla | 05-20-2010 at 08:42 PM

curious
No mention, but has he any children, was he previously married and to whom?

answered by Guest | 01-04-2011 at 03:52 AM

He's a whore hopping geek. Had a beautiful wife and kids and broke up his marriage.

I feel sorry for Ms. Bertinelli. She'll find out about his bad habits in no time.
He's originally from Cleveland, I knew him in Phoenix, total train wreck.

Can't find anything about him? He's probably in to something illegal.
Financial Planner my a**.

answered by Guest | 01-06-2011 at 12:40 AM

Oh!
I know his first wife really well. She is being the soul of discretion because he has been fooling around with Bertinelli for a long time--since well before he divorced. His first wife is younger and prettier than Bertinelli. She will get a divorce soon, and he will make off with half of her money is my guess. He is bad news.

answered by Guest | 11-05-2011 at 03:21 AM

comment