Honey Baked Ham Heating Directions?

So the Honey Baked Ham people came to my job and I purchased a 4lb. Spiral Sliced Glazed ham.
How do I cook (or heat up) My Honey Baked Ham? What are the heating directions?
I have always liked the idea of having a baked ham at christmas and this year seeing as dinner will be at my house, I'm going to give it a go. The ham is already pre cooked. It can serve up to 8 people.
Let me know the heating directions.

asked by Sarah in Foods | 4142 views | 12-25-2009 at 08:01 PM

Directions:

For the very best flavor, take the Ham out of the refrigerator and allow it to stand at room temperature a half-hour before serving. Refrigerate unused portions immediately.

Refrigerate the HoneyBaked Ham and Turkey Breast as soon as you receive it.

In the refrigerator, the HoneyBaked Ham will stay fresh for 7 to 10 days and the Turkey Breast for approximately 5 to 7 days.

To freeze unused ham portions for later use, wrap in aluminum foil and freeze within 5 days of thawing. The HoneyBaked Ham can be frozen for up to 6 weeks. To serve again, place in refrigerator for 24-48 hours ahead of time to thaw. Once thawed the Ham will keep for 2 days.
Serve at Room Temperature

The HoneyBaked Ham and Turkey Breast are fully cooked and ready to enjoy. For the very best flavor, take the Ham or Turkey Breast out of the refrigerator and allow it to stand at room temperature a half-hour before serving. Refrigerate unused portions immediately.

Heating may cause the Ham or Turkey Breast to dry out and lose flavor.

Your Turkey Breast is pre-sliced. To release the slices, separate slices gently with a knife.

answered by Andam | 12-25-2009 at 08:04 PM

comment