Is Miranda Cosgrove a Virgin?

Is Miranda Cosgrove from iCarly a virgin? Being a virgin isn't something that someone brags about but did Miranda Cosgrove ever say something about being a virgin?

asked by Lucas in Controversy | 63764 views | 12-25-2009 at 03:40 PM

Who knows? We all thought Jamie Lynn was sweet and innocent, but look at her.
Miranda Cosgrove is probably not a virgin, sorry. nobodys a virgin anymore

answered by Alice | 12-25-2009 at 03:42 PM

Yes, Miranda Cosgrove is still a virgin. she has strict parents. She is looking forward to driving soon.
She has really nice feet too. I wonder what Miranda's ethnicity is, she looks japanese, definitely asian. And I was told she's a little naughty. Don't ask me who told me she's naughty but it was definitely a person who's close to Miranda.

answered by Cookie | 12-25-2009 at 03:46 PM

Of course Miranda Cosgrove is a virgin. She's a nice girl and also a role model for many girls so she's a virgin.

answered by Guest | 12-27-2009 at 01:13 PM

Miranda Cosgrove is such not a virgin. Just look at her face, you can realize whether or not a girl is a virgin just by looking at her face.

answered by Guest | 01-12-2010 at 01:00 AM

Ahh..
You can not tell if someones a virgin by looking at there face. that's a load of bull. and who gives a ****. whether she is or not... she's a person and she will eventually lose it someday if she hasn't already.. WHO ****** CARES !

answered by yO.x | 01-22-2010 at 10:29 AM

Not a virgin
I tell you if Miranda Cosgrove was anywhere near me, then she would not be a virgin anymore, willing or not. She is WAY too hot to not want. She is amazing. I am in love with her. I even have her face tattooed on my arm. I love her.

answered by Guest | 02-05-2010 at 07:47 PM

Prove It
I don't know if she is or isn't, im not really worried about it.the guest who said they have her face in tatoo form on their arm, i want you to post a pic of it with your face all in one pic. to show how real you are because i don't think anybody believes you, that will make you awesome if you can prove it.

answered by Guest | 02-08-2010 at 10:38 AM

who the f*** cares? she probably is, she probably ain't. that's her business
not yours

answered by im miranda's biggest fan. | 02-09-2010 at 10:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cookie View Post
Yes, Miranda Cosgrove is still a virgin. she has strict parents. She is looking forward to driving soon.
She has really nice feet too. I wonder what Miranda's ethnicity is, she looks japanese, definitely asian. And I was told she's a little naughty. Don't ask me who told me she's naughty but it was definitely a person who's close to Miranda.

She is not asian, who told you Miranda Cosgrove is asian?

answered by Guest | 02-12-2010 at 05:34 AM

lolololol
Quote:
she really has nice feet haha that's not weird at all.

answered by Guest | 02-14-2010 at 01:15 AM

imo
i really doubt it! she looks like she likes it rough

answered by Guest | 02-15-2010 at 07:00 AM

Sick bastards
anyone on this forum and wanting to take her virginity is a messed up little fag she is 16 years old it's people like you how corrupts these girl lives just mind your own damn business

answered by Guest | 02-16-2010 at 12:55 PM

HAWT

answered by Guest | 02-16-2010 at 05:43 PM

on teen nick miranda admitted to not even kissing someone properly before...

answered by JACK | 02-19-2010 at 09:57 PM

really, who cares?

answered by Guest | 02-23-2010 at 11:15 PM

Miranda isn't a virgin me and her have se x all the time i'm her current boyfriend so i would know

answered by Guest | 02-24-2010 at 05:17 AM

IDK
I Don't know. either way, she's still hot. (yes i am 15)

answered by Guest | 02-27-2010 at 12:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
anyone on this forum and wanting to take her virginity is a messed up little fag she is 16 years old it's people like you how corrupts these girl lives just mind your own damn business
Actually shes 14, i think

answered by Guest | 02-27-2010 at 02:31 AM

I honestly don't care. In the grand scheme of things, it doesn't matter.

answered by Guest | 02-28-2010 at 12:32 AM

Well, she's not Asian. I know this because after seeing this title I looked it up on Google and this same 'is she Asian' question popped up. She's American, which if you think about it- seems pretty right. She has an Asian face but truth be told I know another girl who you'd swear was Chinese, but she's all American. And about her being a virgin, I what to say that she is, but then again she seems way to giddy and peaceful to be a virgin and her mom and dad aren't constantly watching her so in those spare moments, she could be popping her cherry.

answered by CuppyCakee | 02-28-2010 at 02:48 AM

i hope not i don't think so but if she isn't I'll give up on hoping to meet her
but her...no way. but if she did get naughty I'll cry

answered by Guest | 03-01-2010 at 05:47 PM

virgin+miranda=yeahh
she is a virgin what a dumb question....

answered by BAD_CHEESE | 03-03-2010 at 12:44 AM

ahahaha
asian? *******. apparently you've never met her. and while I'm no expert...LIKE THE REST OF YOU, I'm banking on the side of yes she is a virgin. I don't know for how long, shes getting older. but if you read about her and know what shes like, what her parents are like, her friends, then you know she still is. and I'm still laughing about that asian thing.

answered by Guest | 03-04-2010 at 02:44 AM

For the guy that says he is her boyfriend,why don't you prove it by posting a picture of you and her.And for the question, of course she is a virgin.She is such a nice girl.

answered by Guest | 03-04-2010 at 10:16 AM

no shes not
really like look at miley cyrus.shes giving 36year old mans lap dancing so like shut the @#$# up.

answered by tink | 03-06-2010 at 02:40 AM

no miranda is not a virgin.

answered by Gest | 03-06-2010 at 02:49 AM

No she isn't. No one over the age of 15 stays a virgin for long anymore. There's a small chance she still is but even nice girls like to have s ex

answered by Guest | 03-07-2010 at 12:37 AM

um are u really her boyfriend? and damn, if you are i want a piece of that!

answered by Guest | 03-07-2010 at 07:25 AM

to the guy constantly saying that your her bf and saying that your having s ex with her, you're a pedophile and a parasite and I hope you go to jail. I'm sure she's a virgin. Miley Cyrus? Well, no one cares. She wanna be a hoe? Fine. But you need to chill the **** out cause you're a dirty prick who should die from rectal trauma. That's all I gotta say.

answered by Guest | 03-08-2010 at 11:51 AM

What does being a virgin and being nice have to do with one another?...most people lose their virginity at 16 anyway plus she's famous and attractive...its obvious, and stop saying shes nice and kind because i know a ******* lot of people who have had s ex and are nice and sweet...

answered by Guest | 03-09-2010 at 12:30 AM

Not a virgin
she is one of the sluttiest girls i know... I'm one of her friends... some of the things she does are totally hot... she tells me a lot ... and i bet there's a lot more that i don't know... no doubt shes not a virgin.

answered by Guest | 03-11-2010 at 12:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuppyCakee View Post
Well, she's not Asian. I know this because after seeing this title I looked it up on Google and this same 'is she Asian' question popped up. She's American, which if you think about it- seems pretty right. She has an Asian face but truth be told I know another girl who you'd swear was Chinese, but she's all American. And about her being a virgin, I what to say that she is, but then again she seems way to giddy and peaceful to be a virgin and her mom and dad aren't constantly watching her so in those spare moments, she could be popping her cherry.
wow that is probably the stupidest thing I've heard in a while. she's not American because her parents came from somewhere and their parents came from somewhere too so whats her ethnicity like she cant be 100% American unless shes a native American moron. and if she is a virgin or not don't really matter give her a year or so she'll have a scandal like miley and everyone will know everything

answered by Guest | 03-11-2010 at 10:36 PM

Quote:
Actually shes 14, i think
she actually is 16, not 14. and most likely, she is still a virgin

answered by Guest | 04-20-2010 at 02:58 AM

Hell no, I ****** her last night

answered by Guest | 04-21-2010 at 09:21 PM

TITLE HERE
Good question, what ethnicity is she anyways? She looks Asian though. I can agree to saying that she's hot XD

answered by Guest | 04-25-2010 at 09:16 PM

well in my opinion she is. Haven't you seen her pictures she always stands all open

answered by Guest | 04-29-2010 at 09:30 PM

no way
Quote:
Miranda isn't a virgin me and her have se x all the time i'm her current boyfriend so i would know
i don't think that you are her boyfriend if so then prove
she is not that kind of person plus she said that she didn't have a boyfriend so there. why dont you just shut your mouth and mind your own business I'll believe it when i see it i want to see you
and Miranda's on a date and kissis dont tell me that she dedicated you her brand new song ha
just shut your f******* mouth and dont ruin Miranda's image she is a roll model unlike you

answered by Guest | 05-01-2010 at 04:17 PM

oo no
Quote:
she is one of the sluttiest girls i know... I'm one of her friends... some of the things she does are totally hot... she tells me a lot ... and i bet there's a lot more that i don't know... no doubt shes not a virgin.
what kind of friend are you if Miranda is your friend then you shouldn't be saying stuff like that about her man your so sick

answered by Guest | 05-01-2010 at 04:22 PM

sorry
hello, miranda here i know you guys must be wondering if i am a virgin will i am not sorry to disappoint you guys ,because it's like heard to keep it when you are in the music industries ,well i hope you guy understand i lol you guy forever bye! miranda.

answered by miranda cosgrove | 05-08-2010 at 06:01 AM

whats your number?
what is your cell number because i am your biggest fan

answered by collin | 05-12-2010 at 04:37 PM

she is still a virgin she is 15 years old people her parents are very strict actually, there strict on who she stays all night with and everything, and she is not naughty, she is a very sweet girl and she knows what she wants in life!

answered by icarly friends | 05-21-2010 at 08:51 PM

bad friend
hello guys, i just have to ask that if you guys watch 7 secrets with Miranda Cosgrove, well if you watch it on one of the secrets Miranda told you guys that she jump of the twin bicycle and leave me on it. well i am very upset that she told you that, it was secret that she shouldn't tell any one about and i think shes a ***** for tell the world that, I will never for gave her never!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. I hate that ***** and she's not a virgin because she **** with Justin bieber the other night and came home happy as ever, her phone number {7898439} well i would tell you more but i have to go now because shes coming bye.

answered by cat | 05-29-2010 at 08:43 PM

Quote:
you're a loser if you have to make **** up like that

answered by Guest | 06-04-2010 at 06:37 PM

Quote:
Oh really, then why don't you prove all this if you're really her friend and she's a **** or wake the hell up dumb one!!!!

answered by Guest | 06-13-2010 at 03:24 AM

!??
Quote:
Originally Posted by cat View Post
hello guys, i just have to ask that if you guys watch 7 secrets with Miranda Cosgrove, well if you watch it on one of the secrets Miranda told you guys that she jump of the twin bicycle and leave me on it. well i am very upset that she told you that, it was secret that she shouldn't tell any one about and i think shes a ***** for tell the world that, I will never for gave her never!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. I hate that ***** and she's not a virgin because she **** with Justin bieber the other night and came home happy as ever, her phone number {7898439} well i would tell you more but i have to go now because shes coming bye.
What's the area code

answered by Guest | 06-19-2010 at 04:50 AM

I LOVE Miranda Cosgrove a bit to much I wish i could be her boyfriend
I think Miranda Cosgrove is the hottest person alive and who cares if she is still a virgin, and I wish I could **** her like hell, and i think she would appreciate that so much that i think she would love me forever. Why does she has to be so dam hot. I like her songs, raining sunshine, stay my baby, disgusting, oh oh, and sparks fly. I wish she knew where I live, because then she could cum over to my house and we could hang out, and if when we were hanging out we might get carried away and start kissing and then start having sex, and that would be the best thing that's ever happened to me in my hole life, and i think that would be the best thing that's ever to her if she came to my house and we got carried away with hanging out. I think she is so hot, that she would make me faint if she came to my house, or if she sat right next to me and leaned on my shoulder, and wanted to dance with me, and if she wanted to kiss me.

answered by I Love Miranda Cosgrove | 07-04-2010 at 04:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Love Miranda Cosgrove View Post
I think Miranda Cosgrove is the hottest person alive and who cares if she is still a virgin, and I wish I could **** her like hell, and i think she would appreciate that so much that i think she would love me forever. Why does she has to be so dam hot. I like her songs, raining sunshine, stay my baby, disgusting, oh oh, and sparks fly. I wish she knew where I live, because then she could cum over to my house and we could hang out, and if when we were hanging out we might get carried away and start kissing and then start having sex, and that would be the best thing that's ever happened to me in my hole life, and i think that would be the best thing that's ever to her if she came to my house and we got carried away with hanging out. I think she is so hot, that she would make me faint if she came to my house, or if she sat right next to me and leaned on my shoulder, and wanted to dance with me, and if she wanted to kiss me.
yeah she is i like her

answered by Guest | 07-07-2010 at 03:23 PM

about miranda cosgrove
Of course, Miranda Cosgrove is a virgin. She is a nice, sweet, pretty, hot and talented. I know there are people out there who does not like her, but I don't, I love Miranda Cosgrove so much, and i also like her show icarly, and the movies she was in, like ''drake and josh'' ''the wild stallion'', school of rock, and more......and now she has her new movie called ''despicable me'' it's gonna be so fun, i have not seen it yet but i will, because think it's gonna be really awesome. And i wish I was miranda cosgrove, i wish i was a famous actress, i really want to be a famous actress and i will. thank you

answered by i like her so much | 07-07-2010 at 03:36 PM

about miranda c
Quote:
Originally Posted by I Love Miranda Cosgrove View Post
damn you. you are really bad. it's so sweet that you like her and her songs, but that doesn't mean that you have to ............ her. if miranda sees this it's gonna be bad. you have a like and be a good fan.

answered by idk who wrote this | 07-07-2010 at 03:41 PM

Who really knows? Seriously? How could you possibly tell if someone is a virgin or not just by looking at them, or how they act? It's really F'd up to judge someone like that......

...but in my opinion, i do NOT think she's a virgin. Oh, and the girl is 17 people.

answered by Guest | 07-14-2010 at 11:16 AM

Nope
My friends friend porked that sorry

answered by Guest | 07-29-2010 at 06:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by miranda cosgrove View Post
hello, miranda here i know you guys must be wondering if i am a virgin will i am not sorry to disappoint you guys ,because it's like heard to keep it when you are in the music industries ,well i hope you guy understand i lol you guy forever bye! miranda.
GIGGITY GIGGITY GOO

answered by Guest | 07-29-2010 at 09:52 PM

Quote:
I agree with this guy. So all of you who want to take her virginity go **** off because we all think your little fags that are forty year old virgins. So stop talking about it. Is it going to change your life at all whether she is a virgin or not??
Huh?

answered by Guest | 07-30-2010 at 09:31 PM

Quote:
She is not asian, who told you Miranda Cosgrove is asian?
Well if you know she is not Asian then what is she, smartass

answered by Guest | 07-31-2010 at 12:12 AM

how do u know
how in the world do any of u idiot freaks know. u all say she is sweet but how does any of u know she is different from Miley. It really doesn't matter weather she's a virgin or not because if she isn't noon you took her virginity, and if she is noon of you will take her virginity.

answered by Guest | 07-31-2010 at 11:46 PM

I read Miranda is Armenian and I believe it was Italian.

answered by Guest | 08-23-2010 at 05:44 AM

Quote:
UMM, I don't think so I am her boyfriend and you are not. loser. she is a virgin and I am like a ninja where ever she goes because if you get near her, BAMM!!! You DIE!

answered by Guest | 08-23-2010 at 05:48 AM

i met her a couple of weeks ago, and she is a very nice an giving person out to help the children.
anyone thinks different - go back on your riddling.

answered by yoyo | 09-01-2010 at 12:45 AM

IMPORTANT
It doesn't matter if shes sweet, nice or kind.
That's the thing some boys will manipulate her nice personality,
but to call her a **** or a hoe is wrong!
Just because someone is younger than 16 or 18 years old and have had sex it does not mean she is a ****.
and people should NOT JUDGE her!!!
How do you know if shes a virgin or not??!!??
Only three people can know for sure, if shes a virgin only herself and god knows
if she is not only the boy, god and herself could know.

Stop Judging Her
and no I'm not a super fan
Stop Judging Her

answered by Kid Truth | 09-10-2010 at 11:42 PM

virgin
"I tell you if Miranda Cosgrove was anywhere near me, then she would not be a virgin anymore, willing or not. She is WAY too hot to not want. She is amazing. I am in love with her. I even have her face tattooed on my arm. I love her."

That's ******* creepy dude...
And who cares if she is or not? she's a human being with needs like all of us. only a low life would care if Miranda was a virgin or not.

answered by jessa | 09-19-2010 at 05:51 PM

Hey Jessa
"That's ******* creepy dude...
And who cares if she is or not? she's a human being with needs like all of us. only a low life would care if Miranda was a virgin or not."

If you think only a low life would care why are you here? Why did you enter this question anyway, BECAUSE YOU ARE A LOW LIFE TWO!

answered by Guest | 09-27-2010 at 12:50 AM

Quote:
Of course Miranda Cosgrove is a virgin. She's a nice girl and also a role model for many girls so she's a virgin.
umm how do u know that??? so many people are role models for young girls like miley cyrus who admitted to not being a virgin and remember jamie lynn spears and BRITNEY... well whatever who cares if shes a virgin or not shes 17 let her do what she wants

answered by Guest | 10-08-2010 at 02:57 PM

SHUT UP!
who fricking cares if shes a virgin or not $*@# off and to all you people who says your her boyfriend if you were really her boyfriend why would you be looking at this anyway so everyone just $@#* off!!! (sorry to those people who were perfectly nice)

answered by Guest | 10-08-2010 at 06:34 PM

Quote:
I read Miranda is Armenian and I believe it was Italian.
what the f*** are you talking about, she is Italian, Welsh, Irish, Armenian and Slavic!
and she is not Asian what the f*** do you know how Asians look like they have those f****** ugly eyes and she is 100000000000000000% White.. European..... how ever

answered by Guest | 11-07-2010 at 02:03 PM

Quote:
Well if you know she is not Asian then what is she, smartass
she is Italian, Welsh, Irish, Armenian and Slavic, so she is White not Asian... and wtf she eventually don't look Asian!!!

answered by Guest | 11-07-2010 at 02:05 PM

Did Miranda Cosgrove a Virgin?
Well first of all there is a good chance she has had alone time with a boy, second she a teen girl who is beautiful well it makes sense doesn't it or maybe her parents watch her all the time. Wow the parents have lives also or maybe she has her own morals and her own limits. But instead of asking each other ask her yourselves you all talk about her like she not a person wtf!

answered by RealDeal | 11-16-2010 at 02:52 PM

Is Miranda Cosgrove a Virgin?
Quote:
you do know she is 18 years old get your facts straight not to be rude.

answered by RealDeal | 11-16-2010 at 02:59 PM

haha
hey guys i thought i could join in on this because I'm bored xD I think she is because shes ugly as f***

answered by Guest | 11-25-2010 at 08:11 AM

Miranda Cosgrove is a virgin. She is soooo sweet as heck. Why wouldn't she be? And I agree with the person who said that only she knows and God knows. I think that it really doesn't matter. If she lost her virginity (which I highly think she didn't) than whatever.

answered by Guest | 12-12-2010 at 08:15 PM

like i care!
Miranda Cosgrove is still a virgin. It ts so easy to see because she is so young. but even if she did lose her virginity, who gives a damn? she is a human like the rest of you. so don't think for a for a bit that she is not even close to one of us just because she is famous and on icarly.

answered by Guest | 12-13-2010 at 10:58 PM

You guys don't know what the f*** ethnicity is do you? If shes American doesn't mean she cant be Asian. She is either Caucasian, Black, Or Asian, and I side with the latter. I'm 17,so she's been 17 now. She also isn't "mega innocent" of course. She curses, and I can tell from the attitude of some of her twitter posts. Yes, most likely she is a virgin. Don't think she's got a boyfriend *yet*. Also, I think she party's, not sure, but if she does, expect that she gets tipsy. which is nice. Damn i want to be in Hollywood.

answered by Guest | 12-19-2010 at 02:40 AM

Miranda Cosgrove is 17 she was born may 14 1993, so she is soon to be 18, it doesn't matter to me if she's a virgin, her parents have her home schooled so I think she might be a virgin.

answered by Guest | 01-14-2011 at 04:26 PM

Wow, well all of you are sick. I'm guessing all of you are guys, this is so sad. I agree with the people who said they are sick. But, look, Miranda Cosgrove is like my role model, i would die for a backstage pass to a concert.

I love Miranda, she is my hero. And all of you who want to know this, You're sick. Who cares if shes a virgin or not? Her decision is her decision, and one day she will make that decision. And, honestly, I think she will make that decision when she gets married. And all of you who would like to know her ethnicity here it is: She was born in Los Angeles, California, she has a variety of ethnicities they are: American, Hispanic, Italian, Irish, Welsh, Russian, and Armenian. Thank You.

answered by Guest | 02-04-2011 at 06:24 AM

She has to be. If she wasn't the guy who had sex with her would tell everyone and it would ruin her. Unless the guy she is having sec with is still her boyfriend. I'm sure she had showed her body off before to guys but I doubt she had sex. I think she is sexy and I'm 14. I wouldn't want her to lose her good career because of that. She's like what 15 or 17. She needs her job.

answered by Guest | 04-03-2011 at 10:11 PM

I banged this chick years ago...and she loved it. She was like a tiger. She is awesome! And, definitely NOT a virgin.

answered by Guest | 04-04-2011 at 11:00 PM

Does anyone think that Miranda has a really nice tongue? Because I do.

answered by Guest | 04-11-2011 at 09:48 AM

Quote:
Dude what's her email? I'll ask he myself.

answered by Guest | 05-05-2011 at 07:06 PM

leave my sister alone
My sister Miranda Cosgrove is virgin so leave her alone or i will make sure you go to jail never say your going to f*** my sister or you're going to get hurt.

answered by James Cosgrove | 05-08-2011 at 07:33 AM

That is not yours problem!!!!
She has really nice personality.Yes I heard she's a little naughty.
But that is not anybody's business if she is virgin or not, just worry about yourselves, not about her, or what she does. SHUT YOUR MOUTHS UP!!!
You'll ain't nobody to judge her.

answered by Miranda's biggest fan | 05-24-2011 at 05:56 PM

Yes Miranda is a virgin, I would know because I am a close friend. Don't believe me? Her middle name is Taylor, her religion is christian, she gets paid 180,000 dollars every time she does an episode and we all watch movies after words. She even said it in an interview.

Oh and to James Cosgrove you are a liar. Everyone who cares are probably huge fans and I understand but it's her choice. And as for the ones who want to have sex with her, eat a banana.

Miranda is one of my best friends, I tried to ask her out but she said no.

answered by Guest | 06-20-2011 at 04:45 AM

respect
To a mister James Cosgrove, I commend you for protecting your sister from these lies. You are probably the best brother in her eyes and I respect that. For that, I salute you.

answered by Guest | 07-19-2011 at 07:42 PM

respect and honesty
Quote:
Originally Posted by miranda cosgrove View Post
I hope you guy understand i lol you guy forever bye! Miranda.
For you to admit that is respectful in my eyes. I am impressed by your sticking up for your career and dreams. You have my respect, and I will see to it that your reputation stays true and pure for as long as I live. Your brother also deserves that same respect for staying by your side. You are a singer who will go far in the world.

answered by Guest | 07-19-2011 at 07:49 PM

respect and contact
Quote:
Originally Posted by James Cosgrove View Post
My sister Miranda Cosgrove is virgin so leave her alone or i will make sure you go to jail never say your going to f*** my sister or you're going to get hurt.
As I said before, you have my respect for standing up for your sister like that, Mr. Cosgrove.

answered by Guest | 07-19-2011 at 11:15 PM

Nobody knows for sure and you won't find the answer on an Internet forum.
Want to know for sure if Miranda is a virgin or not? Go and ask her in person.

answered by Guest | 07-25-2011 at 10:28 PM

rawee
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas View Post
Is Miranda Cosgrove from iCarly a virgin? Being a virgin isn't something that someone brags about but did Miranda Cosgrove ever say something about being a virgin?
I don't think Miranda Cosgrove is a virgin, in fact, there have been rumors she was part of an adult movie that can be found online. I don't know if it's true but it might be.

answered by james chatman | 08-04-2011 at 08:20 PM

Dude, no one cares, and James Cosgrove, just to tell you, do a little more research next time, she is an only child. No one should care even though she just turned 18 and who ever is saying or impersonating a friend or boyfriend should be shot for lying.

answered by Guest | 08-06-2011 at 01:02 AM

Quote:
I tell you if Miranda Cosgrove was anywhere near me, then she would not be a virgin anymore, willing or not. She is way too hot to not want.
I really think she's not a virgin anymore. But, virgin or not, it's her life. I don't know why you all care about this.

answered by Guest | 08-09-2011 at 07:22 PM

Quote:
Yes, Miranda Cosgrove is still a virgin. She has strict parents. She is looking forward to driving soon. She has really nice feet too. I wonder what Miranda's ethnicity is, she looks Japanese, definitely Asian. And I was told she's a little naughty. Don't ask me who told me she's naughty but it was definitely a person who's close to Miranda.
That sounds... legit? What about her feet? We are talking about her virginity in here. Your parents can be strict but you have the final decision.

answered by Guest | 08-12-2011 at 12:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by yO.x View Post
You can not tell if someone's a virgin by looking at their face. That's a load of bull. Whether she is or not, she's a person and she will eventually lose it someday if she hasn't already. Who ****** cares!
Obviously we can't tell that by simply looking at her face. We're just curious and want some answers. Anyone?

answered by Guest | 08-12-2011 at 07:47 PM

Just leave Her alone
I know the most of us want to know if Miranda is a virgin, but honestly, there is no way of knowing. So, why don't we all just end these stupid forums and leave her alone? I know we all want to do it with her but would you seriously say that online? Especially because she can read every single one of these posts. If you really badly want to know, then if you ever get a chance to talk to her, why don't you ask her yourself? Also you liars, what good comes out of telling people that to your boyfriend or her brother when the evidence of truth is right in front of us? I'm too madly in love with Miranda, but I would never turn my back on her. You all don't truly like her because you would do such things as start forums like this. Let her live her life the way she wants and for all of you who really truly do want to spend the rest of your life with her (including me), I wish you great luck and may the one she likes most live in eternal happiness.

answered by Guest | 08-12-2011 at 09:37 PM

Is she? Why still asking this? Anyway, is she or is she not a virgin? I don't even know if I'm interested in this.

answered by Guest | 08-13-2011 at 08:44 PM

Haha
Quote:
Hell no, I ****** her last night
Wow, you're really a fool. You don't have to say that kind of things. Have a little respect for other people.

answered by Iseeu101 | 08-20-2011 at 10:06 PM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.