Is masturbation bad for my health?

I'm 11 years old and I've been hearing a lot from my mom about masturbation being bad for my health. I don't believe her but she's very serious about it and sometimes it makes me think if masturbating can really cause any harm to my health.
I don't masturbate all the time, I just do it like 2 times a day.

Can masturbation be harmful?

asked by Jason in Sexual Health | 6154 views | 06-24-2009 at 10:24 PM

Don't worry, your mom is lying. Masturbation is harmless for your body.
I've heard some people say you can get blind from it, that's a lie.
It's absolutely OK to masturbate. You do it twice a day and that's fine, I guess it would be a problem if you do it like more than 5 times a day.
Some people masturbate several times a day, my friend says one day he did it eight times, but I don't think that is possible. The amount of masturbation is up to you.
Also, there are no side effects of masturbation. And you start to feel lees pleasure as you get old, so you better enjoy it now as much as you can.

answered by Larry | 06-24-2009 at 10:36 PM

ITS COOL DUDE
i have masurbated 12 times a day with no side effects. But you should wash every time after doing it. otherwise your **** gets infected

answered by Guest | 01-01-2010 at 09:23 AM

No it is not bad for your health. It's normal at your age, esp among boys.

However, do not use soap, body bath, shampoo, hair conditioner or the like as they can irritate you and cause you to break out in a rash.

You need to get a water based lubricate, such as KY-Jelly or a generic version. Also, make sure you keep it clean, esp. if you are not Circumcised.

answered by Guest | 10-01-2011 at 07:00 AM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.