Derek Loux Death?

The Examiner is reporting about Derek Loux's death, after a fatal car crash which took place in Nebraska. Examiner makes it clear that this statement has not been confirmed.
But I believe it is official now, right?

asked by Star in Music | 22268 views | 12-24-2009 at 04:39 PM

I heard about Derek Loux's death too, so sad.

Derek Loux died after a fatal car accident while he was on a ministry trip. The accident had left him seriously injured and later he succumbed to his injuries. The accident happened and Derek Loux could not even meet his parents John Loux and Mini Loux, whom he had to go and visit at the end of his car trip to Nebraska.

Besides being a devout Christian he is also a person who is known well for his social causes. He set up the Josiah fund for social causes, meant for helping out the ignored and the needy children. He along with his spouse Renee Loux, adopted several kids and many people were inspired by their acts. After his death, a void has being felt in the Christian community as well as in the social causes community. His wife Renee and 10 children survive him.

answered by Mario | 12-24-2009 at 04:41 PM

In addition to his work with IHOP KC, Derek Loux was instrumental in the creation of the Josiah Fund, which sought to help needy and neglected children. Derek Loux and wife Renee tried to lead by example, adopting several children themselves.

Derek Loux's death was so tragic to hear, he was a good man.

answered by Emery | 12-24-2009 at 08:38 PM

Derek Loux died from injuries suffered in an SUV accident on a snowy highway in Nebraska. The family has confirmed the sad news as well. He will be missed.

answered by Angie | 12-24-2009 at 08:43 PM

Derek Loux is dead. The famous Christian music star has died today of injuries from yesterday’s accident.
What an amazing and inspiring person. I did not know him or his family but after just visiting his blog, I can see that he made a tremendous impact on this Earth.

His wife Renee and his 10 children survive him. Derek Loux was presumably about to go and see his parents John Loux and Mimi Loux, when he was killed in the fatal car accident.

God bless him.

answered by Mitchell | 12-24-2009 at 08:46 PM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.