Is Mega Millions Rigged?

The Mega MIllions is rigged. At least that's what my friends say.
If you look at the back of any Mega Million card you will find for getting two numbers you
do not win anything. This is done on purpose.
Is there any investigation on this? Is Mega Millions Rigged?

asked by lucas in Internet | 4069 views | 12-23-2009 at 03:34 PM

Of course Mega Millions is fixed..ITS CALLED TEST DRAWS..while you are filling out your tickets using past data..mega millions and powerball turns the machines before the actual drawing and takes out the next drawing...then the next drawing...then they say Cameras rolling in 3,2,1, welcome to mega millions /powerball drawing this evening and the winning numbers are...xx-xx-xx-xx--xx--xx..which is a lie..

In my opinion, Mega Millions is absolutely rigged.

answered by Caesar | 12-23-2009 at 03:36 PM

Of course there are lots of lotteries out there so some lottery somewhere might be rigged.

When I went to a trade show once I made it a goal to collect as much schwag as I possibly could. One booth had a drawing for stuff and the woman manning (womanning? personing?) it knew of my goal and made sure that I won so that lottery was rigged (she asked me to fold my entry different than the way she asked everyone else).

Mega millions is rigged!

answered by Balto | 12-23-2009 at 03:36 PM

It could be rigged, I don't trust mega millions.

answered by Guest | 01-02-2010 at 11:58 AM

I believe its rigged. But with the demographics of the areas of elderly folk. I always called the mega millions and power ball retirement program for the elderly. You ever notice that 90% of the people who win are 60+ years old? People tell me it isn't rigged or that is just 'coincidence'. People who win the lottery are either in small towns and elderly. I find this very suspicious in my book. Why hasn't younger people won the lottery? Why would they allow younger people to win? They have all the data coming in from all tellers across the USA. All they have to do is search up the demographics of the area, see what numbers are in that area. Then pick a certain set of numbers used a lot in that area. After that then make some numbers in the balls a little bigger than the picked numbers. It is quite easy to manipulate the system.

answered by Guest | 01-12-2011 at 10:01 PM

comment