Is human sperm good for the skin?

New York magazine had an article about an anti-aging treatment based on a sperm-based facial. What?

Exactly, it's called the Spermine Facial. The treatment consists of putting great amounts of synthesized human sperm over the skin of your face and then running an ultrasound and infrared light over the substance to help it penetrate deeper. This service is currently being offered for $250.

We are talking about science. Studies showed that the magic is produced by an antioxidant found in human sperm. It makes your skin softer and removes wrinkles. Now men will have a perfect excuse. Girls love to put on lotions and potions to keep the skin looking young and beautiful, but this goes to another level.

Would you try the Spermine Facial or is it just too much?

asked by Midsummer in Sexual Health | 31641 views | 06-05-2009 at 11:32 PM

I just started using this method. Not to mention the spice that my love life has been with my husband! My skin has NEVER been smoother. Although I am only 34 years old, and don't have too many wrinkles, I still want to prevent and have radiant skin. After using it just the FIRST night my skin looks incredible. I took before and after pictures and my husband sees the difference within the first application. I had it in a cup, and several hours after it was "placed/shot" in there the sperm settled making the contents look like an expensive serum that I could have purchased at the mall! LADIES< I am telling you, not only I love it...but my husband thanks me for saving money on skin products and the ability to "help" me out!

answered by Guest | 01-04-2011 at 01:53 AM

My girlfriend says it is! I don't argue!

answered by Lesiga | 05-14-2011 at 03:06 PM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.