Is Wendy Williams a Man in Drag?

My question is about Wendy Williams, is that a man inside or does she just like looking like a drag queen?
She(or he) haves me confused at times so I just want to hear everyone else opinions... I am not pokin fun, but just wanted to know I have tried to look this up on the internet.. Is Wendy Williams a Man? Or is it a woman? Me and my mom have been arguing over this for the longest....because when she had her show on E there was an episode were they showed her coming out of the mens bathroom and she saw the camera man and she looked surprised.. From that moment I started to think Wendy Williams is a man in drag...

asked by Felix in Controversy | 106332 views | 12-21-2009 at 05:32 AM

Wendy Williams is not a man at all. She is over 6 foot tall and big boned. I would say voluptuous thanks to her DD implants. Wendy is a famous New York talk show host who has joked for years about being a "tranny." But I'm sure she is not a man or a drag. Wendy is hilarious and can laugh at herself.
Females do carry testosterone. Wendy Williams just happens to possibly have higher levels of that more so than regular female hormones. But rest assured she is not a man in a drag, she is a woman.

answered by Sally | 12-21-2009 at 05:35 AM

GUY 100%
PROVE IT!! she (it) is a guy, or at one time was a guy!

answered by Guest | 02-16-2010 at 07:31 PM

supervisor
I am a man and i love women but i don't think that she is woman.

answered by Guest derick | 02-17-2010 at 09:35 PM

confused as well
I have seen a few episodes of her show as well. There was one episode where her mother was a guest and they discussed the first time she got her period. My friends and I have been wondering about her gender for some time now because she looks so manly! Her voice, her body structure and her attempts to transmit a girly image is confusing. She does look like a male in drag (I’m not trying to be mean but to me that is just a visual reality) but there are some women who look like men, and some men who look feminine like women. I agree with the previous poster that women do contain the hormone testosterone in smaller levels…but Wendy has a child, if she has unusually higher testosterone levels having a child may have been near impossible. It is difficult to overcome what your eyes tell you and believe what Wendy claims but unless someone brings forth solid evidence or she admits to being a man we may be left guessing. In my opinion she looks more like a man in drag then a woman

answered by Guest | 06-01-2010 at 04:38 AM

ISN'T IT OBVIOUS?
its too obvious...real men can tell. That's a man. I don't care how many implants and surgeries he gets. It's a man. I hate that show. It's not entertaining at all. Yes, Wendy is "Wendell"....and that my friends is the bottom line.

answered by Guest | 07-23-2010 at 06:30 PM

I have tried to figure this out for a long time as well and my best guess is she may be a female now but was not at one time. I have female friends over 6 feet tall and they do not have the same body structure as Wendy. I would definitely say male.

answered by Guest | 09-02-2010 at 05:22 PM

Just a fan that care
I personally think she is beautiful and very talented, and this is so unfair to her, imagine how this makes her feel her husband and her son, this world is full of hurtful people if we all told the truth there's something wrong with all of us that someone has questioned, I believe she is a woman she is just a big woman but she is still beautiful regardless of her size or build I believe if she was a man in drag that she would be the first to tell the world, let's lay off Wendy she's doing her own thing lets show more love and less judgment.

answered by Guest | 09-04-2010 at 09:00 AM

It doesn't matter if she is a man, was a man, or never has been a man at all. She is referred to as SHE and therefore referred to as a woman in each and every conversation I have ever seen. Honestly, the controversy of her sexual origin or identity has a major fuel to her popularity as a talk show host in the entertainment industry. All the talk and interest keeps everyone intrigued and even more fascinated by her show because you can't tell if she's just an unusually masculine featured woman or a super diva queen. We've all known one or two women in our life time that could definitely pass as a man if given the right outfit, so just take that into consideration. Either way she is absolutely unique and I for one, LOVE IT!

answered by a gay man | 09-15-2010 at 03:47 PM

Ok that is a man. He has a pen is. Since when do women have penises! And "her" name is Wendell? Wtf? His situation is F'd up I'm sorry i feel bad for Mr Wendell Williams. I'm sorry sweety your a girl.

answered by Vanessa Miranda | 11-23-2010 at 02:54 PM

Wendy is a MAN! Everyone has secrets. His will come out soon. You gotta be a fool to think it's a woman. This is how he keeps his popularity. Everyone is talking about him. IT IS A MAN!

answered by Guest | 01-28-2011 at 07:21 PM

hands
One sure way to tell a man from a woman is by the fingers. Men's ring fingers are longer than the pointer fingers. While women have a longer pointer finger than ring finger, most of those who undergo gender reassignment don't think to have their fingers altered as well.
So check out her fingers! From what i can tell it looks as though she's a man. And if that's true, she's gone through a lot to cover up her past.

answered by Christina | 02-02-2011 at 06:22 PM

bizarre
What is bizarre is how one person keeps logging in over and over and insisting that Wendy Williams is a man. Sounds like someone has some mental issues.

answered by Guest | 02-07-2011 at 11:57 PM

Man I'm watching the show right now!!! Me and my cousin are laughing our a**** off this is my first time watching this TRASH.... He is a man Wendy aka William!!! lol straight MAN! I don't care this is a dude he's big as hell wit a size 14 foot, he's like 6'10 in height, he has a huge ass man head wit a big a** football neck and his plastic surgery is f****** dumb...

His nose is lopsided his cheek bones way to high and just has a man jaw bone hahahahaha man, guy, dude, the homeboy William!! and tell me he don't look like Arsenio hall..... lmfao he use to have a talk show and it sucked so came back as a women haha man!

answered by Guest | 02-08-2011 at 08:34 AM

I think she is a man because why would she joke about being a tranny and she says she has a son and a husband, no one has seen them.

answered by Guest | 02-14-2011 at 07:58 PM

Personally i believe she looks like a man point blank. No one is being mean or anything because yes, there is something wrong with all of us no one is perfect. Nobody said he or she or whatever was bad or wrong. It's just simple fact....she looks like a man. OK so you saw pics of her being pregnant, but do you know her personally? If not then who knows what she is. A picture can be edited. I put it this way....if she is a woman more power to her for being famous and all and no disrespect but I am bi and I wouldn't look that way. If she's a man she look good then.

answered by allay | 03-30-2011 at 07:21 PM

wendy a man?
I personally don't think so. You people need a LIFE. You guys are like one of those news reporters talking about dumb s**t! My GOD PEOPLE!

answered by Guest | 06-14-2011 at 04:43 AM

It was some time ago, but i know i seen her/him on a TV show about the radio station she use to work at (before she/he became as popular) and i could have sworn i herd the two white men that worked there with her and Wendy discussing her gender and what bathroom is she going to use the men's or the woman's. I don't know it was so long ago but I'm sure I'm remembering right.

answered by Guest | 09-16-2011 at 05:29 PM

One hundred percent dude. She tries too hard to b ladylike which makes her look even nastier she is the biggest hater on this earth the she was flat all around before them surgeries an that kid of hers just popped up and that jaw neck and hands especially her voice tells it all and when she tries to be sexy she acts like a gay man rather than a woman.

answered by Guest | 11-17-2011 at 06:32 PM

One just has to take a look at Wikipedia.

Wendy Williams does have a similar makeup and hair style to many female impersonators, though. If she changed that up, no one would doubt her.

answered by Guest | 11-30-2011 at 03:37 AM

Wendy Williams is a man. Show me pics from the ultrasound of "her" being pregnant, giving birth, etc. "Her" mother on the show discussing periods doesn't mean that "she" wasn't born a man. Saying that we're wrong to say something or ask is moronic. Don't be a celebrity, then you won't be exposed to society and their questions! Also, "she" has made a career of skewering REAL celebrities that are actually TALENTED so STFU, and if "she" can't take the fact that "her" physical attributes are being questioned, then go away! You get as good as you give. Oh, and BTW a "husband" and a child don't necessarily mean "woman". They're called "beards" people. Gays use them all the time, why would a transsexual be any different?

answered by I'm just sayin'... | 12-20-2011 at 06:51 PM

No title
Wendy Williams is totally a man. Just come out and say so facial features body type voice resemble a man. How can you get on TV and just pose as a female maybe you have had work done but still not a female.

answered by Rup | 12-23-2011 at 05:55 AM

I think that Wendy Williams used to be a man and after he had a lot of plastic surgery procedures, it became a woman. I think he should acknowledge it in public.

answered by WENDY WILLIAMS WAS A MAN! | 12-24-2011 at 03:19 AM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.