Was Brittany Murphy a Drug Addict?

Brittany Murphy died of Cardiac Arrest today. Brittany Murphy was an awesome 32 year old actress.
She died in her shower at around 8:30 am this morning. Everybody is saying that she was a drug addict and that she was involved in drugs from the start of her career. But I never saw Brittany as a drug addict.
What a great actress, they could not revive her. She died In her husband's mansion and her mom discovered her body. Was Brittany Murphy a drug addict while she was making movies? Was she ever a drug addict?

asked by Salsa in Controversy | 2190 views | 12-21-2009 at 02:35 AM

I was devastated to discover earlier about Brittany Murphy Dead at just 32 years old.
After Ashton Kutcher ended their relationship she married a man who was embeded in legal troubles. There is wide speculation in the blogosphere that Murphy’s death may be drug related, given her young age and general good health. There was always a rumor that she was a drug addict but it was never confirmed.
The Brittany Murphy cause of death is being investigated now. According to RadarOnline the LAPD is officially investigating Brittany Murphy dying with an autopsy to be conducted soon to find out. They will sure investigate if she was a drug addict and if her dead was caused by drugs.
I am still in a state of shock. Brittany Murphy was funny, beautiful and full of life.

answered by Baby | 12-21-2009 at 02:48 AM

brittany murphy
i think she was a druggie ! she was always spaced out and "crazy" especialy in her roles, she just looked liked a sad person !

answered by Guest | 12-21-2009 at 05:48 AM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.