Is Andrea Tantaros Married?

Andrea Tantaros is national political commentator and columnist on Fox News Channel, Fox Business Channel, CNN, CNBC and MSNBC and often serves as a guest host on Fox News Radio. She is widely known as a communications professional with hard-won experience ranging from high profile political campaigns to media consulting and crisis communications in the private sector.
Is Andrea Tantaros married? If not, does she have a boyfriend?
She looks so good, she must be married by now.

asked by Roger in Television | 96814 views | 12-19-2009 at 03:43 PM

Andrea Tantaros is not married. I'd like to marry her.

This is her biography:

Before starting her own business, Andrea Tantaros Media, she served in senior communications roles on a number of high-profile political campaigns including Communications Director for former Massachusetts Governor Bill Weld where she led the media operation against Weld opponent, former New York Attorney General Eliot Spitzer, as well as for former Westchester, NY District Attorney Jeanine Pirro against New York Senator Hillary Clinton. Tantaros is also credited with helping former National Republican Congressional Committee Chairman Thomas Reynolds secure a narrow re-election victory during the scandal-plagued 2006 election cycle. She currently advises Fortune 500 corporations and political campaigns facing reputational challenges on crisis management and media strategy, and specializes in healthcare, technology and public affairs issues. Tantaros previously worked on Capitol Hill where she served as Press Secretary to Republican Leadership in the U.S. House of Representatives. During her time with House Leadership, Tantaros was responsible for helping craft and execute the media strategy for the Republican majority. Tantaros also worked at CNN's Crossfire, for former Reagan pollster Richard Wirthlin, and as Deputy Press Secretary to former Congressman Patrick Toomey.

answered by Brown | 12-19-2009 at 03:46 PM

I love her. She is all mine! Besides her hometown is close to mine so it's a perfect match.

answered by Guest | 08-09-2010 at 02:40 PM

Andrea Tantaros
Andrea is so informative on the fox news programs on which she appears!
She is so gorgeous ! I realize most all of the female associates with fox are blondes however
if Andrea were my age I would love to have dinner with her anytime!
Out of all the female journalists she is the hottest lady there unless u love blondes!

In that case Gretchen Carlson beats all the blondes around! Some of the blondes may be younger
etc, however they or at least most are dorky at times, when giving the news etc!

Anyway Gretchen and Andrea are the tops at fox news! No other women on the news can touch those two !
Whether by looks or being able to deliver the news with an intelligent view!
Go Ladies! I know Gretchen is married but Andrea if you're in south Ga ever, look me up! You're awesome !!

answered by Guest | 06-01-2011 at 01:23 AM

Does anyone know if Andrea Tantaros is married because so far by reading your answers I don't know for sure.
If she is, who is her husband?

answered by Guest | 10-12-2011 at 03:48 PM

I agree about Andrea Tantaros. I do not agree with you about Carlson. She is good at the news but too old for me. I like Shannon Bream way better as a fill in host. She does the Special Report Show for Baier when he is off occasionally.

answered by Guest | 11-19-2011 at 09:42 AM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.