Andrea Tantaros Legs?

I really like Andrea Tantaros, she has a pair of nice legs.
She's definitely got the wicked curves, something to really grab on to.
Andrea has a special style that is very likeable, she is smokin hot and has great legs.
She's a Republican strategist and did I mention her unbelievably hot legs?

asked by Peter in Controversy | 77532 views | 12-19-2009 at 02:50 PM

I saw Andrea Tantaros on Larry King and looked super hot with her shiny red, kissable lips. I ran to the web looking for more pics of her.
Andrea Tantaros is stunning, has great legs and yes, very intelligent. Whoever she goes home to is very lucky.

Nice background too:
"A native of Allentown, Pennsylvania, Andrea Tantaros is a graduate of Lehigh University and The Universite de Paris in Paris, France. She is proficient in Spanish, French and Greek and lives in New York City."

answered by Luke | 12-19-2009 at 02:58 PM

I agree she is so hot and so smart too. She is my favorite conservative woman. All the liberal women are ugly old hags who are dumb as door knobs. Andrea is beautiful, exotic, smart, sexy, and funny too.

answered by Guest | 03-08-2011 at 04:38 AM

Andrea Tanturo
Very intelligent and easy on the eyes. She looks fantastic in red and blue dresses. Her figure is magnificent and those bronzed legs are unbelievable!

answered by Fabio | 04-20-2011 at 07:53 AM

re: Tantaraos
Too bad she will never get the "acceptance" she seeks from conservatives... for obvious reasons.

answered by Guest | 07-12-2011 at 09:25 PM

Just because you are a minority or think that about people's perceptions of them doesn't give you the right to spout that crap! People probably don't accept you because you are dumb! Doesn't mean that is the case for Andrea.

answered by Guest | 09-08-2011 at 09:52 PM

She is an incredibly nice lady and I'm in love with her.
I wish her the best of lucks in her career and I know she still has a long path and will become a big name.

answered by Guest | 10-04-2011 at 09:36 PM

Do you only watch Fox News or...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
I agree she is so hot and so smart too. She is my favorite conservative woman. All the liberal women are ugly old hags who are dumb as door knobs. Andrea is beautiful, exotic, smart, sexy, and funny too.
Do you only watch Fox News or are you simply prejudiced to any ideas that don't support your pre-determined ideas?

answered by Guest | 11-03-2011 at 09:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Yeah, Fox likes hot & at least relatively smart...because it gets the attention of "folks" like you".

answered by Guest | 11-03-2011 at 09:35 PM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.