Matt Chandler Seizure?

Sad news, Matt Chandler, the leading Pastor of The Village Church, even though he has had surgery already, still has part of the brain tumor that sent him to hospital after the seizure.
They operated on Chandler but were not able to remove the entire tumor, given its nature.
The poor guy was hospitalized several days before Thanksgiving after suffering a seizure. What is goint to happen to Matt Chandler now, is he going to make it? Does he have a chance?

asked by Landing in Religion | 1657 views | 12-16-2009 at 10:20 PM

I was scare when I heard about Matt's seizure.

The latest statement to the church indicated that “Matt Chandler, who is being released from the hospital today, is meeting with a neuro-oncologist this week to outline the next steps of the recovery process. There is a range of treatment possibilities but the exact course of action has not yet been determined. He will continue outpatient rehab.”

Matt Chandler's seizure was caused by the tumor. The surgery was a positive first step, and Matt Chandler is being released from hospital today, but he will have to continue outpatient rehab.

The Village Church have expressed their support of Matt and his family and say they are standing behind their pastor while he endures this difficult trial.

I hope he recovers.

answered by Motto | 12-16-2009 at 10:23 PM

comment