Is Regina King Married?

Just who is Regina King dating? According to various reports and rumors unconfirmed, Regina King is dating some new guy.
As of right recently, Regina King has also been linked to be seeing Brian White. Was she ever married? Because I remember finding out about Regina being married but now she's linked to so many guys, I have my doubts. Is Regina married?

asked by Seus in Celebrity | 2538 views | 12-16-2009 at 07:20 PM

Regina King was married one but her current status is divorced.

In January of 1996, shortly before commencing work on Jerry Maguire, King gave birth to a son, Ian Alexander, Jr. "I was nursing Ian between takes," King told Gliatto. King and the child's father, Ian Alexander, Sr., an executive at Quincy Jones' Qwest Records, were married in 1997. King said of her husband to Morgan: "Ian is a very secure person. He knows who he is and knew it long before we got together. He works in the entertainment industry, so it's cool because we can respect and understand the demands of the business."

King filed for divorce from Alexander on November 8, 2006, citing "physical abuse, drug use, and extramarital affairs".

answered by Mika | 12-16-2009 at 07:23 PM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.