Red-Burgundy Hair?

Hi, my friend wants to dye her hair a red-burgundy hair, and wants to know if it will look good on her, but I don't know what to say. She has brown eye brows, (lighter than people with dark brown hair, but not really light) dirty blonde hair, (she has never dyed it before) and green eyes and long black eye lashes. If the burgundy hair doesn't work, what colours could I tell her will? Pictures would be good...
Thanks in advance!
-Ce

asked by Cecelia in Hair | 30030 views | 12-04-2010 at 07:39 PM

And when I say red-burgundy, I mean like Cat's (Ariana Grande) hair In the new Nickelodeon show "Victorious."

answered by Cecelia | 12-04-2010 at 10:42 PM

I see a lot of girls with burgundy red hair now and i love the color.
Intensive shades like Burgundy as well as the other shades of red add softness and an out-of-this-world lush to your hair.
Red-Burgundy is OK for girl with green eyes and long eye lashes. Even better if she has style.

Red hair color fades the fastest out of any hair color. So if your friend wants it to stay the color she likes longer, I would suggest her to go to a professional.

Here are some pictures.

Red Burgundy Hair StyleRed Burgundy Hair Color

Red Burgundy Hair GirlRed Burgundy Hair Color Style

Red Burgundy Hair Color GirlRed Burgundy Hair Color-2

answered by Candace | 12-04-2010 at 11:29 PM

Remember that red hair dye is the hardest color to get to stay in the hair, and the hardest to get out.

Your friend can use the color "Deep Burgundy" from Garnier Nutrisse. It comes out looking burgundy, and in the sunlight you can see a little bit of plum highlights, it looks amazing.

Garnier's "chocolate cherry" is another good choice. It has avocado oil with it to minimize the damage to your hair. It is a deep burgundy red/brown.

answered by Addyson | 12-04-2010 at 11:31 PM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.