Brazilian Blowout Cost?

Which salon does the latest innovative Brazilian treatment for the hair and what is the cost? I mean the Brazilian Blowout.
This Brazilian treatment (also called Brazilian hair straightening) is becoming really popular in America (winning over the Japanese straightening system) and I was wondering if anyone knows of any shop in Michigan that does this?
What is the cost of the Brazilian Blowout?

asked by Mark in Hair | 40934 views | 12-15-2009 at 03:28 AM

The Brazilian Blowout is a professional in-salon treatment that takes 2 hours. It starts with a deep cleansing shampoo that creates the right surface for best absorption of the chemical, then it is followed by a thorough blow dry and flat iron. The client then goes back to the shampoo bowl for a final rinse and back to the hair station for a final blowout.

How much time and money should I budget for my Brazilian Blowout?
Both are determined by length, thickness and texture; hair that is ‘average’ on all three counts should take around 2 hours and cost about $350. Beware deeply discounted rates on cheaper products falsely advertised as Brazilian Blowout. Look for the logo.

answered by Storm | 12-15-2009 at 03:34 AM

Brazilian Blowout
Tortoise & the Hair in Troy MI does them. They have a special right now for $275 that includes the shampoo and conditioner that you use at home. (usually $78)

tortoisehairsalon com

My friend just got one there and loves it!

answered by Guest | 05-13-2010 at 04:40 PM

Premier Salons
Starting at $199.00 for Brazilian Blowout. Okemos Mall in Macy's

answered by Guest | 06-23-2010 at 05:31 PM

Premier Salons
Premier Salons in Macys Okemos Mall Offers Brazilian Blowout Treatments starting at $199. We also offer Brazilian Keritan Treatment starting at 250. Phone 517-347-4497

answered by Guest | 06-23-2010 at 05:42 PM

I recently got one and absolutely love it!
But it's really expensive, my husband paid for it as a gift for my birthday. I would love to do it again in the future.
Anyone know of where I can get a good price on a Brazilian Blowout?

answered by Cloudy | 07-23-2010 at 12:42 AM

evolutions hair salon in west babylon does it for $325 comes with the shampoo and conditioner and a haircut which is a really good deal! i love mine!

answered by Guest | 09-26-2010 at 04:22 PM

Brazilian blowout is amazing
I got the Brazilian blowout and my hair is really thick, but it's just wavy. I love it sooooo much I don't have to straighten my hair for school anymore. The shampoo, conditioner, masque, and the serum is $34-40 each and then you have to pay for the actual chemical which depends on your hair thickness and then the process so it can range for 300 and up. Some hair salons have special offers that allow you to get the products for free with the first Brazilian blowout. It took about 2 and a half hours to get it done. Everyone should get it!!!!

answered by Guest | 11-10-2010 at 12:00 PM

I got a Brazilian Blow out done and it is Perfect! I have had a BB done at another salon and it doesn't even compare to how good they did at Amy's Salon Services. Starting at $199.00 for Brazilian Blowout.

answered by Guest | 01-05-2011 at 12:13 AM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.