Taylor Swift New Hair 2009?

Taylor Swift was in a photo shoot for Rolling Stone magazine and she has new hair! 2009 edition.
I love the new hair. She is gorgeous anyways. However, I would love to see her pull her bangs out of her face just once.
They say a new hairdo can make you a whole different woman.
I'm desperate to see pics of the photo shoot, but the magazine won't let anyone see them until the the number hits the stands. Shame.
What do you think of Taylor's new hair?

asked by Elsa_ in Music | 3845 views | 12-10-2009 at 10:17 PM

Taylor Swift should be so proud. I always look at Rolling Stone as a huge honor. Once you get that ‘gig’, you’re in for life. Her new hair looks amazing, she looks better with curls but I'm not complaining.
Writer Vanessa Grigoriadis, who spent considerable time with Taylor Swift to craft the profile, offers insight on her subject on the magazine 2009 edition Web site.

“She really is like a tomboy, I asked her if she likes to get manicures and she was like ‘No, I don't do that.’ She doesn’t go get massages, she eats crappy food. She was like, ‘Yeah, I totally am a tomboy. If I had been better at sports, I would have just been a tomboy. But I wasn’t, so I got into singing.’”

Photo shoot pictures:

answered by Emmanuel | 12-10-2009 at 10:22 PM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.