Holly Sampson Interview?

TMZ found a video of Holly Sampson, a girl who claimed to have had an affair with Tiger. The clip of the interview was originally released on the internet last May, but is now making the rounds because of the media attention Woods has had over the last few weeks.
For some reason only the transcript of the interview is published and not the video.
Where can I see the interview of Holly Sampson?

asked by Cobe in Controversy | 2452 views | 12-10-2009 at 07:35 PM

During the interview Holly Sampson revealed that she had intercourse with a well endowed Kevin Costner and then went on to give details on her intimate moment with Tiger.

She says that the affair took place at his bachelor party. She describes Woods as being beautiful...everywhere. She says they used condoms. "I'm sure he'd probably DIE to know I was telling this on the internet but that's okay, I don't care, it was fun! It's not like it's any big mystery."

The complete interview of Holly Sampson.

answered by Cornell | 12-10-2009 at 07:38 PM

In 2004, the New York Post hinted that Woods might be having an affair in the months before his wedding to his now wife Elin.

But when Sampson announced that she had slept with him back in May, the story was completely ignored by the mainstream media. This interview proves she was right.

answered by Catherine Z | 12-10-2009 at 08:41 PM

Why the the host of the adult entertainment program didn't shop the interview around to the more traditional news outlets remains a mystery.
Maybe she didn't believe Holly Sampson either, this would have been a great story back then.

answered by Giovanni | 12-10-2009 at 08:43 PM

This is a bit of the interview with Holly Sampson.
In newsrooms all over America, sports writers are logging on to adult chat websites looking for the next big story. They call it "work."
I'm sure they're having a good time.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vgET-tSMT28

answered by Dexter | 12-10-2009 at 08:47 PM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.