Beast of Kandahar Pics?

Earlier this year, blurry pictures were released by the French magazine Air & Cosmos of a previously unknown stealth drone taken at Kandahar in Afghanistan. The photos, snapped in 2007, prompted a wave of speculation about the classified aircraft.
That speculation grew even more intense this week, when a blog belonging to the French newspaper Libération released an even better picture.
I want to see the Beast of Kandahar pics, are the pictures on the web?

asked by Robert in Aircraft | 1722 views | 12-09-2009 at 04:21 AM

I have been wondering what type of aircraft it is ever since the picture first appeared on the internet back in March. It is definently some sort of stealthy UCAV. It is probably American and either a secret air force project or part of the CIA air wing. It is hard to tell the size without anything to compare against in the backround.
These are some pictures I found of the Beast of Kandahar:

The Beast has also been identified with the covert Desert Prowler program, identified by black ops spotter Trevor Paglen. The Desert Prowler’s patches include the phrases “alone and unafraid” and “alone and on the prowl” as well as the figure of a wraith taken from an album cover by Insane Clown Posse.

answered by Albert | 12-09-2009 at 04:24 AM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.