What To Get Your Boyfriend For Christmas?

What do you get your boyfriend for christmas?
My boyfriend and I have been together a little over 10 months. Christmas is coming up and I can't seem to think of what to get him. Ideas or thoughts would be helpful.
He likes videogames but I don't have so much money. Every year it is so hard to think of something for him for christmas, my boyfriend is hard to please.
Let me know your suggestions about what can I get my boyfriend for christmas.

asked by Fiona in Holidays | 9113 views | 12-08-2009 at 06:40 PM

You can never go wrong with a cd, dvd, or a gift card for his fav. restraunt... Guys love movies, music and food!!! Plus you guys haven't even been together for a whole year yet so lets not go crazy

Boyfriends are easy to please in christmas in my case.

answered by Johanne | 12-08-2009 at 06:41 PM

I wouldnt spend so much money. Limit it to once nice gift but make the gift thoughtful for your boyfriend. Something that he really enjoys in christmas like a t-shirt that really means something to him. Or a nice pair of jeans that you know he will really use. Something practical is always a great present.
I have a friend who bought me a nice leather jacket on my 40th birthday and I still have this jacket and it means something to me.

answered by Sushi | 12-08-2009 at 06:42 PM

i think that you should just go with a CD full of his favorite music (like... make the CD) or buy him like a cheap watch (but dont tell him tht its cheap!! lol) or if he likes clothes, buy him a jacket or a shirt that he's been wanting!!

answered by $**ShAwNa**$ | 12-08-2009 at 11:15 PM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.