Justin Forsett Week 13?

Justin Forsett's not starting week 13. I'm worried if he will get his touches or if Julius Jones will have a monster day... Should I take that chance with Forsett or should I go with Sims-Walker vs Houston or Steve Smith (NYG) vs Dallas.
Should I Stick With Justin Forsett?

asked by Martin in Football | 1345 views | 12-06-2009 at 07:30 PM

In Week 12, Forsett continued to perform well in his place. This week, Jones brought his practice intensity up daily and the Seahawks were hopeful that he would split carries with Forsett. The events of Friday threw a bit of a wrench into the fantasy picture, however, when Forsett strained his quadriceps muscle in practice. According to the Seattle Times, Forsett called it "a little tweak" and said he didn't think it would keep him out of Sunday's game. In fact, Forsett indicated that he removed himself from practice just so he would not hurt it further. Coach Jim Mora was not so certain about Forsett's status. "I think he'll be OK, but I can't tell you for sure yet." Meanwhile, although the Seahawks are pleased with Jones' progress, it's unknown whether his conditioning is game-ready. It appears that Jones will start and the team is hopeful that Forsett can spell him. This is now a messy situation for fantasy owners. Unfortunately, Forsett's availability will be a game-time decision and naturally, the Seahawks face the San Francisco 49ers in a late game. Might be best to look elsewhere.

answered by Cori | 12-06-2009 at 07:33 PM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.