Alexa Ray Joel Ugly?

Alexa Ray Joel is the only daughter of singer Billy Joel and his ex-wife, supermodel Christie Brinkley.
She sing alright and has a beautiful voice but do you think Alexa is pretty? I think she's ugly.
Very ugly for being a celebrity. But I guess being ugly is not important in the music world.

asked by Makli in Music | 4459 views | 12-05-2009 at 11:36 PM

She's not so pretty, but not so ugly either. She's fine.

This is what I found about her:

Alexa Ray Joel was raised in Sag Harbor, a village on Long Island and attended New York University for a short time before dropping out to focus on her music career, according to her MySpace page.
She self-released a short album in 2006 and debuted a new song, "Invisible," in 2009. According to Hollywood Life, Joel released a six-song EP in 2006 titled Sketches, but never gained the momentum in her career she had hoped for. It's currently listed at #25,454 in music sales.

Again, I don't think she's ugly.

answered by Timmy | 12-05-2009 at 11:39 PM

Or maybe you just need to get your head of your *ss and not worry about how she looks. Why does it matter to you anyways? Asking questions like this make you look like a conceited jackass who's full of themselves. Get over yourself and get a life.

answered by Guest 1 | 12-06-2009 at 09:07 PM

I don't think Alexa Ray Joel is that bad.
Personally I like her style, she was with Howard Stern today and gave a nice interview.
I wouldn't say she is the most beautiful girl in the world but she's definitely not ugly.

answered by Marcel | 07-15-2010 at 04:14 PM

comment