Assassin's Creed 2 Glyph Locations?

How many glyphs have you found?
I just got to the last glyph in Assassin's Creed 2, the Origin of Species one, and I can't seem to get past the first part of the puzzle with the spinning art pieces. The outer most and third outer most don't ever seem to align unless the inner most is out of alignment.
It's killing me that I spent 3 days looking for all these damn glyphs and just when I get to the last one there seems to be no way to solve it.
Help?

asked by Chocolate in Xbox | 16925 views | 11-23-2009 at 02:01 AM

Glyph Locations in Assassin's Creed 2:

•The Truth File 1: While standing on a roof, it’s on a wall at Santa Croce.
•The Truth File 2: While standing on a roof, it’s on a wall at Ospedale Degli Innocenti.
•The Truth File 3: While standing on a roof, it’s on a wall at La Rosa Colta.
•The Truth File 4: While hanging from the roof, it’s on a wall at Villa Auditore.
•The Truth File 5: In the bottom dwellings of Santa Maria Assunta, it’s on a wall near pillars.
•The Truth File 6: While standing on a roof, it’s on a wall at Torri Dei Salvucci.
•The Truth File 7: While standing on a roof, it’s on a wall at Torre Del Diavolo.
•The Truth File 8: While standing on a roof, it’s on a wall at San Lorenzo. .
•The Truth File 9: While standing on a roof, it’s on a wall at Mercato Vecchio.
•The Truth File 10: While standing on a roof, it’s on a wall at Monte Oliveto Maggiore.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

•The Truth File 11: While standing on the floor, it’s under a stone arch at Antico Teatro Romano.
•The Truth File 12: While standing on a roof (not the church tower itself), look down to the side of a wall attached to where you stand at Abbazia Di San Mercuriale.
•The Truth File 13: Climb the base lookout tower until you see it on part of the stone walling on Avamposto Veneziano.
•The Truth File 14: Swim under the Ponte Di Rialto bridge, where you’ll find it on a wall near the edge of the water.
•The Truth File 15: While standing on a roof, it’s on a higher up wall at Gilda Dei Ladri Di Venezia,
right above a wooden hatch.
•The Truth File 16: Climb up the Campanile Di San Marco bell tower, until you can climb in, at which point you’ll find it on the floor.
•The Truth File 17: Climb up the Torre Dell ‘Orologio and on the floor you’ll find it.
•The Truth File 18: While standing on a roof (not the highest roof), it’s on a wall at San Pietro Di Castello.
•The Truth File 19: It’s on the back of one of the rounded-top walls that stick out on the side-parts of Scuola Grande Di San Marco.
•The Truth File 20: From the roof with a fire near it, it’s there when you look down to a wall on the side of San Giacomo Di Rialto.

answered by Jayden | 11-23-2009 at 02:05 AM

If you still can't find them, this video illustrates Assassin's Creed 2's glyph locations:

answered by Andrew | 11-23-2009 at 02:06 AM

comment