OK so me and my boyfriend were talking about how bad we missed each other this is where it went from there

me: want a pic?
him: yes ;)
me: (sends pic) (it is just a sexy one, my clothes aren't all off)
him: thanks babe now I'm... ;)
me: now your?
him: haha nothing babe ;)
me: please tell me :)
him: I'm turned on ;)
me: good :) my mission is complete, i have been horny on and of for the past two days. tell me a story? ;)
him: laying side by side looking at the horizon of the beautiful ocean the sun shining off the water we lay there making out then you climb on top of me and take me clothes off. Then you take my raging boner and start sucking it. So after that I lay you on the floor take your clothes off and start eating you out. Then I tease you even more by fingering you. After you have one orgasm I finally decide to put my d**k inside you. As i thrust in and out you match my rhythm with your hips moaning and screaming so loud. You scratch my back and with one final thrust i empty my entire load into your p***y
me: damn baby you make me want you so bad
him: now tell me one
me: I would kiss your throat and then take my lips and kiss your moist lips while running my hand from your chest down to your pants and then take off your pants and start kissing you all the way down and then i start sucking your c**k until i have had enough then press myself against you kiss you softly one more time and ask if your ready for this then you slowly put your d**k in my wet p***y and you start riding harder till we both come, then we do anything else you want and after that go take a shower to clean off but I hadn't had enough yet so you pick me up and start doing me again till were both tired and we get out and go to bed where we snuggle and fall asleep in each other's arms :)

And so on and so forth, we talk for so long because he lives to far away and we don't see each other, it is the closest we have :) we still have fun with out engaging without being able to touch each other. Anybody who thinks this is wrong, try it for yourself and then tell me this isn't fun ;)

answered by Guest | 12-04-2010 at 03:24 AM

nothing at all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
I have received a few of these...

"what color panties are you wearing?"
usually if the girl replies it is followed with:

"prove it"

that is an example of sexting

I'm not wearing any panties....

answered by Guest | 12-05-2010 at 12:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HAAA View Post
Lol, wtf...that's not an example of sexting at all. 'Sexting' could begin with...
"I'd kiss down to the base of your throat and take the tip of my tongue to kiss your moist lips while running my hand up the middle of your back to unhook your bra..." ect. It's really very easy, you just have to go with it and imagine what you'd do if you were actually there (:
Now that's someone with imagination

answered by Guest | 12-06-2010 at 07:55 AM

Quote:
I started to sext during last summer. I loved flirting and finally started to sext. My friends think its stupid but they haven't had a horny, beautiful, delicious girl send a hot tasty nude pic to them.
I would love a sexting parter and I know how to get sexy and passionate and I want to I just don't have a partner so I would like to be yours, by the way I am female

answered by Guest | 12-07-2010 at 06:59 AM

Quote:
the next time i see you boo i'm going to take you down and throw you on the bed as i come on top of you and kiss your beautiful self starting with your lips to my tongue and work my way to your neck, then to your sweaty chest and finally suck your d!*k the way you like it babe (;
Whoever said that is a nasty f****. If some chick told me that i would like... ewwww...

answered by Guest | 12-08-2010 at 04:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luvr View Post
The majority of these text wouldn't get me that excited. The key to arousal via sexting is detail. One must include as much detail in his story as possible. Obviously, we all want to feel a nice tallywacker inside of us or get our vertical smile kissed, but it is when the guy describes the synopsis that we get turned on. For example, one of my patients describes intricate detail when sexting, (I am a doctor that aids in sexual frustration and addiction) many times he'll say things such as "As i slowly bend u over and passionately kiss your soft long tan legs i can feel you start to tremble and twitch, is it bc u know whats coming next? Soon I'm deep inside of you railing away with each thrusts harder than the last as you climax you look to your left and see the picture about to fall off of the wall, you attempt to grab it but your hands wont let go of the death grip you have holding onto the bed" etc...

This is very true, a lot of the sexts people have posted on here sound like they are from quite young teens, who don't really have much experience arousing their girlfriend or boyfriend unless they're together and horny! Arousing sexts have a lot of details about touching, where and how you want to kiss the other person or have them kiss you, what you want to feel and how you want to make their body feel, not just saying you want to stick your c**ck in their p*ssy, especially when half the words are spelled wrong!

answered by Guest | 12-12-2010 at 03:35 AM

Quote:
Whoever said that is a nasty f****. If some chick told me that i would like... ewwww...
Are you kidding? If a chick told me that I'd rip off her clothes and rub my p**** to hers like there's no f****** tomorrow

answered by Guest | 12-15-2010 at 12:20 AM

Quote:
This is very true, a lot of the sexts people have posted on here sound like they are from quite young teens, who don't really have much experience arousing their girlfriend or boyfriend unless they're together and horny! Arousing sexts have a lot of details about touching, where and how you want to kiss the other person or have them kiss you, what you want to feel and how you want to make their body feel, not just saying you want to stick your c**ck in their p*ssy, especially when half the words are spelled wrong!
Hate to tell you honey but most of the people who are on here talking about sexting are 13-18 and trust me we KNOW how to create sexual tension because we f****** do it all the time

answered by Guest | 12-15-2010 at 12:22 AM

Yh me to!
Quote:
My mom almost caught me reading this o.O she was like why'd you close your computer you doing something you're not supposed too?? lol
My mom always does stuff like that and I have never been caught, you wanna hear my example of sexting here (this was a conversation between me and my bf):

boy: Hey babe watcha doing tonight?
girl: Oh nothing really, just lying on my bed naked
boyoh girl, can I over?
girl: Hell yh boy
boy: I'll be there soon
girl:what r u wearing?
boy: nothing but a condom
girl: Babe I dare you to go walk to my house down all the main streets in a condom and nothing else
boy: anything 4 u babe (he actually did that, and then arrived soon after)

that ends my conversation.
my p***y is all wet just thinking about it.
he f****d me hard that night, then my best friend walked in and we had 3some sex.

answered by Guest | 12-15-2010 at 07:45 AM

THE BEST SEXTING EVER!
GIRL:
I want to come and sit on your d**k and ride on it up and down so fast.
I want your precum to fill up my box and make is so wet and seasy to get in.
I'll grab your chest while you hold my hips making me bounce higher and higher each time.
I'll let you turn me over and put your wet d**k in my ass and slowly get deeper and deeper until your all the way in.
I'll moan while you go so fast and i can feel your precum inside of me.

BOY:
I want co come and lick you out until your soaking wet. Then I'll kiss up your body and slip my c**k inside you.
I'll pound you so hard into the bed ill probably break some springs
Then when I'm about to cum and my sick is soaked ill turn you over and shove my c**k inside you and ill keep trusting until i cum in your ass. and the whole time you will screaming and moaning with pleasure.

GIRL:
i want your d**k so deep in my mouth that i wont be able to breath. You'll grab my head so tight and keep pushing your d**k further in and out, going faster each time. I'll make you sit and watch as i run my clit and finger myself over you.
Then when you can take it anymore I want you to slam me against the wall and push your d**k inside me, rubbing your whole body up mine when you do it.

BOY:
But first i want to sit you down and start to lick your clit and finger your p***y and ass at the same time.
I want to make you cum all over my face, then i want to lay down and make you sit on top of me, jumping up and down.
so fast then I want you to swap to an al and do the same then swap back and keep doing it till i need to cum.
And then i want to get you on your knees while i want, you can suck on my balls until i need to cum then ill explode all over your face.

GIRL:
I want to hold your head onto me as you lick my clit and me moan so loud, then i want you to bend me over and start f*****g me doggy style until your d**k is dripping wet, then get your d**k all the way inside my tight a*****e while I'm still bent over and go for as long as you can before you come. Pull your d**k out and titty f**k me fast, make your d**k go in and out of my mouth each time you come back up. Lie down and let me lick you suck on your balls while i stroke your long hard c**k then lie me down and I'll run my clit and myself cum while your blowing all over my body.

BOY:
I want to lay down and have you sit on my face while sucking my huge d**k. Taking it all the way into your mouth,
deep throating it all the way. i want to push you up against a wall and lift one of your legs up while i thrust on you hard and fast.
then i want to grab your face and f**k it so hard that your mouth will be like your vagina, and ill be pushing it so hard.
then when I'm ready to blow ill lay you down and cum all over your box, so its nice and warm on top of it.

GIRL:
I'll lie you down so you cant move and stroke my wet p***y up and down your d**k. I'll go down on you and tease you, I'll lick up and down your massive c**k while I'm handling your ball sand then push my p***y up your body and sit on your d**k.
Put your c**k inside me as I move my body around and up and down. I want you to get your c**k on top of my face and let me lick your balls from that position. I'll lie you back down and position your d**k in my a*****e then push further in while you hold my body up and then I want you to cum in my a*****e so i feel your d**k pulsing inside me.

hahahah i love sexting, its fun! and gets you in the mood! fell free to use my personal sexting messages

answered by alannnnnah | 12-20-2010 at 12:40 AM

Quote:
I started to sext during last summer. I loved flirting and finally started to sext. My friends think its stupid but they haven't had a horny, beautiful, delicious girl send a hot tasty nude pic to them.
I'm a girl who wouldn't mind a sexting buddy

answered by Guest | 12-20-2010 at 05:05 AM

This is sexting.

Girl: hey what are you doing?
Boy: nothing just laying on my bed. You?
Girl: I should come over..
Boy: you should ;)
Girl: *knocks on your door*
boy: oh that was fast.
Girl: ;)
Boy: *opens door*
girl: *wearing short shorts and a spaghetti strap and saying this flirty* Hey ;) how are you?
Boy: bored. Just waiting for someone.
Girl: could that someone be me? *goes up to you and puts arms around your neck and starts kissing you. My tongue twirls around yours. I jump and wrap my legs around your hips*
boy: I close the door behind us as I bring you to a couch in the hall. I put you down on the couch and I continue to kiss you.
Girl: I reach down to your jeans and start to unbutton and unzip it. And then I Unbutton mine and unzip it.
Boy: while one hand is on your waist the other slides down into your shorts and into your panties.
Girl: as we are kissing and as you have your hand down in my shorts I grunt a little and I begin to push your jeans off you.
Boy: I stop kissing you to help take my jeans off and then my shirt. After that I take of your spaghetti strap and shorts and I begin you kiss your neck.
Girl: I get up to sit and I push you onto the couch and I begin to kiss your neck softly. I kiss all over the left side of your neck and I begin to lick your jaw until my mouth reaches your left ear and I kiss the back of your ear. I nibble your earlobe and I bite it softly. I kiss your jaw all the way to your mouth and I bite the bottom of your lip softly. I tongue kiss you.
Boy: I run my hand behind your back and I begin to unhook your bra. I slowly take off the straps of your bra off each shoulder and toss it onto the floor. I run my hands in down to your ass and move them to your hips and I take your panties off from there. My hard, d**k is now in direct contact with your p***y and prodding it.
Girl: I begin to feel my stomach tingle from kissing your lips I kiss downwards past your hot chest.. And your abs.. And finally I reach your d**k.
Boy: feeling excited, I bring body up to watch you.
Girl: I give you a hot look and begin to lick your c**k from the bottom to the top. I put the top into my mouth and suck out like a lollipop.*
Boy: I begin to get more excited so I get myself up some more and bring your body around so that I am facing your p***y while yours is facing my d**k. I start to lick your clitoris and flicking my tongue on it and then I lick your whole p***y, slowly making it wet.
Girl: as I feel myself getting wet I put your c**k far up my throat and I take it in and out. In and out of my mouth.
Boy: the pressure your lips make my d**k get harder and the feeling becomes a little intense and I get more excited so I lick your p***y up faster and with more pressure. I stick my tongue into your warm, wet p***y and move it around before I take it out and begin to lick your clitoris again.
Girl: I'm still sucking your c**k, getting it in and out of your mouth. I suck it deep into my throat while my tongue swirls around your hard c**k and putting pressure on it.
Boy: I feel my d**k really hard so I switch from licking your p***y to kissing it for now. My hands grab onto your ass thats a little above my face and I push in down so I can get really into your p***y. I stick my tongue in the hole and I move my tongue back and forth, back and forth. And were doing this all at the same time, I feel myself not able to hold it in anymore so I tell you "get ready baby."
Girl: I grunt and I start to moan a little and I suck your c**k faster, slipping it in and out nonstop. At the same time my hands play around with your balls and I tickle it and massage it.
Boy: and with that my cum squirts out of my c**k and deep into your throat. I'm cumming too much that some of it begins to spill out of your mouth.
Girl: I swallow your cum. Finally I take your c**k out of my mouth and the remaining cum drips from my mouth onto your couch.
Boy: I Turn your body around so that I can lick your p***y easier. From the part close to your but whole I lick your p***y up to your clit. I do this over again and then I put my tongue into your p***y and I move it up and down over and over again.
Girl: I slide my hand down to my clit and I begin to rub it around. I rub it hard. My fingers are now *wet and I rub it more while your tongue is still in my p***y. I moan a little.
Boy: i take my hand and reach your breast and I rub your nipple till it gets hard and I press my hand on your warm breast and I begin to massage it.
Girl: I toss my head back and I moan out "yeah. Oh yeah. Unnnhhh" I moan so hard and my toes are tight and I say to you "babe don't stop you're almost there baby don't stop! Oh babe I'm coming! I'm coming!"
Boy: i listen to you so i flick my tongue in your p***y more faster.
Girl: I feel all the muscles in my body tingle and I can't take it anymore. I moan loudly now and finally I cum out water into your face.
Boy: I take my tongue out of your p***y and I lick all the wet stuff up.
Girl: I lie properly on the couch again and I pull you up. I kiss your lips and I smile to you and I whisper to your lips. "that was fun."
Boy: I carry your body up and lay it on my chest and we face each other. I kiss you on your cheek. I grab a blanket on the sofa near us. I open it and put it over us and we take a nap.

answered by Guest | 12-23-2010 at 10:02 AM

Alright, so they're just sexting
Bottom line.... Sexting is an outlet for abstinent teens. I don't think teens should send naked pics but I do think it's okay to sext. Hey adults should go back to when they were teens. I'm sure Many of them would agree that as a teenager, the teenage body and mind has urges. Sexting is a way to calm those urges a bit. I'm sure parents would rather have they're child at risk for sext than for actually having sex and possibly having a child on the way. This is a bad economy. We do not need more mouths to feed! So let us sext!

answered by Guest | 12-24-2010 at 06:56 AM

Quote:
being flirty has nothing to do with sex you moron
I totally agree. How the hell does flirting just translate to 'sex'? Yeah, it could lead to it in some cases but its not like flirting is gonna knock some girl up or bang someone.

answered by Guest | 12-24-2010 at 06:58 AM

Quote:
Yeah, like that. You can email be at b l a c k v e l v e t i n d u s t r y @hotmail.com with no spaces if you want more or if you wanna sext with me ♥
Hey I'll sext you anytime

answered by Guest | 12-24-2010 at 10:29 AM

G- I'm in the mood for rough and dirty...
B- oh really?
G- Yeah, you know what we would be doing if i was there with you?
B- What baby?
G- I'd start by kissing all around your neck playfully biting you. then give you the hottest make out session you have ever had.
B- I like the way this convo is going...
G- Id take your shirt off and run my nails down your chest all the way down to your pants. Id pull your pants off but tease you a bit by coming back up and kissing you.
B- you really know how to turn me on.
G- Id trace your waste with my finger making you really horny and get you so hard then let my hand work its way down to your d**k. I'd push your hand to my tight p***y getting you to slowly finger me.
B- keep going. I'm so turned on picturing your sexy ass doing this
G- oh yeah? am i getting you in the mood?
B- thats an understatement
G- Id start by stroking you hard d*** slow while were still being playful. As we get going id start to speed up making you feel so good. Id gently scratch down your back to make it feel so good. Id start to kiss down your ripped body i would lick around your d*** teasing you as to what comes next.... want it?
B- you have no idea.
G- Id start to go down on your big d**k starting really slow playing with the tip a little bit. Then id go all the way down on you. after a bit id speed up and get you really hot. Id go rite up until you were about to cum then quit. Id go back to kissing and biting your neck, making all your senses go crazy wanting more....
B- you're such a tease babe.

=)

answered by Guest | 12-25-2010 at 02:13 AM

sexting
This is good sexting advice, I will use this...WAIT I ALREADY DO.

answered by Guest | 12-29-2010 at 02:12 AM

My sexting God BF
END OF CONVO:

ME: I hate when you do that!

You leave me wanting more and you leave...

Omg....

You must not know the influence you have on me like that.

Lol thanks for getting me stirred up! I appreciate it haha....I love you so much baby...so much more than you love me

MY BF: I'm getting all worked up with talking sexy to you >.< lol I'm going to do another mastering video! yay!!!

omg baby, lemme just describe how I feel right now...My penis is enlarged, burning strongly with a passion inextinguishable. I want to roll my tongue onto your nipples, softly nibbling on each of them, as i press my fingers down your waist, playing with your belly button, as I progress to your vagina -- your beautiful keyhole. And as I'm fingering, consumed by your glorious moans, i soon get on top of you, entering my huge d**k inside of you. You'll feel a rush of immense and inexpressible pleasure that transcends reality, as I progress into rocking into you, the sound of our bodies smacking each other, commencing into a crescendo of skin and loud obscenities birthed from a sexual explosion. I'll grab your hair, forcing you to your stomach, and begin to f**k you from that position, until we both lay on our backs exhausted. i love you! sweet dreams

ME: I love you

.......Omg baby

MY BF: I'll talk to you tomorrow!

I love you!

psht mastering wont cut it! I'll f**k you good baby promise! i want good babies!

and this is an awesome adventure! i love it so far! learning a heck of a lot.

and, oh yeah, Imma f**k you good

BEGINNING OF CONVO

answered by BeastieGirl | 12-30-2010 at 05:49 AM

This is what I sent to my sexting buddy after he went to sleep.
Goodnight baby. I just want you to know that I'm thing about your hard throbbing c**k on my wet p***y. I can't help but cum all over my hands imagining you inside me. . It's so much fun!!! He texted me the next morning and it all happened again. lol.

answered by Sexy in red | 12-30-2010 at 06:34 AM

Sexy Time ;D
Haha, I was just sexting with my bf and then he had to go.
To those that think sexting is stupid, it really isn't. At least for teens. We don't really have any other outlets.
Our convo was so funny, it was basically acting out his (kinda freaky honestly) nurse fantasy.
My advice is to act out fantasies. I did the nurse thing like 2 minutes ago, and with my ex-sexting partner, we had this running thing about schoolgirls.
So if you have a fantasy or your bf has a fantasy thing, just act it out! Alter-egos work too, mine for the schoolgirl one was called Sally, and she wore pigtails, and was reprimanded by the principal for forgetting to wear panties. Just sayin'.
Sexting shouldn't be serious, its all in good fun. Just don't send any pictures, it can end up badly. But other than that, just relax and have fun.
Oh, and a great starting line is, "What do you want to do to me right now?" (If you can't think of anything else.
Have fun, kids!

answered by Guest | 12-30-2010 at 11:45 PM

Quote:
OK u people can't wait till you're married! OK seriously save your heart! wait till u find someone u really love. *remember talking dirty or being flirty is still well sex.
No, it is not. Sex is when the man puts his pen is into a woman's vagina. Texting someone is not sex. Sure you may be saying sexy things or ideas, but sexting doesn't count as actual sex.

answered by Guest | 12-31-2010 at 12:48 AM

Quote:
Hey I'll sext you anytime
Go ahead baby ill be waiting

answered by Guest | 12-31-2010 at 06:41 AM

Quote:
how come nobody has the balls to tell someone to their face what they want to do to them instead of the cowardly texting?
Because Its 1 in the morning and she is at home and I am at home and its a weekend were we can't meet each other you f****** moron sometimes there isn't a way that you can tell her because you can't be able to see her so you try to make up for it by sexting so dont f****** call people a coward.

answered by Guest | 01-02-2011 at 03:17 AM

Quote:
how come nobody has the balls to tell someone to their face what they want to do to them instead of the cowardly texting?
Because it's not as exciting and sometimes all people want to do is sext.

answered by Guest345 | 01-02-2011 at 05:00 AM

If any girl wants some harmless flirty/sexting buddy, feel free to at *****@yahoo.com. No spaces! I'm very imaginative.

answered by Guest | 01-02-2011 at 09:08 AM

Jeez what r u a sexaholic?!
Quote:
sexting is the same as having sex?! are you f*****g kiding?! That's like saying if you look at someone for too long that's the same as rape. You are probably just so pathetic that you can't get any f**** in the real world, let alone sexting.
That's so Aron I can't believe you like sexting. It's wrong and there's really no point in doing it besides making yourself uncomfortable. Your such a ****!

answered by Guest | 01-03-2011 at 02:43 AM

stupid people
Dear perverts of the world,

If you had any respect for the person you're doing all this with, you WOULDN'T do it. Y'all are idiots who, if you ever get married, are going to have lost so much that you could have shared with your future spouse. Maybe I won't have as much physical fun right now but when I'm married, bet you my marriage sex is a billions times better than yours. jealous?

answered by Guest | 01-03-2011 at 09:07 PM

This is funny xD

answered by Rainbowtac0 | 01-03-2011 at 10:59 PM

How is sexting for perverts?
So what if your spouse is on a business trip, or the one you love and respect wants it? How is saying and imagining what you and your partner is saying ruining sex; there Is a bug difference between talking/imagining it over actually having sex. It's the same as phone sex (in essence).

If I tell you....

* while were kissing and entangled, I key my hands wonder your body, gripping and squeezing your legs, waist, pulling your hips and stomach into me, then sliding my hands up over your chest around your neck and pull your hair back so I can kiss and suck on your neck, down to your collar bone. While I'm kissing and sucking I let my hands slide your shirt up and start to kiss from your hips all the way back till your shirt is off, and drag my tongue down to ur waist and slowly drag my tongue across from hip to hip and slowly get lower as I undo your pants...

That just sets it up so when you actually experience it, it's much more amazing.

answered by Guest | 01-04-2011 at 12:04 AM

Quote:
That's so Aron I can't believe you like sexting. It's wrong and there's really no point in doing it besides making yourself uncomfortable. Your such a ****!
Its not wrong and the point of doing it is to get horny with the guy you like.

answered by Guest | 01-04-2011 at 12:29 AM

Quote:
Dear perverts of the world,

If you had any respect for the person you're doing all this with, you WOULDN'T do it. Y'all are idiots who, if you ever get married, are going to have lost so much that you could have shared with your future spouse. Maybe I won't have as much physical fun right now but when I'm married, bet you my marriage sex is a billions times better than yours. jealous?
So now we're perverted just because we express our sexuality with words? We lose things just because we sext? No. You're an ignorant fool. I had all sorts of sex when I was in high school and I emailed, phone sexed and sexted with my boyfriend. Now we're married and we have amazing sex every night. So stfu because you have no idea what you're talking about.

answered by Guest | 01-04-2011 at 12:31 AM

Quote:
I'm a girl who wouldn't mind a sexting buddy
Then you should sext me I will make your horny dreams come true ask me for my number?

answered by Guest | 01-05-2011 at 12:37 AM

I want to start off by spooning you and having my arms wrapped round you while kissing the top of your head, but your amazing ass is pressed against my crotch and I can't resist. I can't help but turn you over gently as I become thick long and hard for your body. Once you're turned over I slowly bring myself onto you and kiss you passionately, my tongue uncontrollable, as I begin to nibble your ears and bottom lip.

Whilst doing this i become slightly more forceful, but you like it, while digging my fingers into the arch of your back. I slowly unbutton your shorts as you take apart my belt buckle and quickly pull your underwear off. I push myself inside you. First gently, then thrusting hard whilst you moan loud enough for the neighbors to hear but you dont want me to stop...

answered by Guest | 01-05-2011 at 01:15 AM

Quote:
tell me what you think so far and contact me and comment..thanks!
You are so hot I would actually want you.

answered by Guest | 01-05-2011 at 03:53 AM

Quote:
tell me what you think so far and contact me and comment..thanks!
ugh, I'm so wet right now baby, this is good s***.

answered by Guest | 01-06-2011 at 06:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chelsea :D View Post
SEXTING! its the funnest thing in the world to do. I love sexting my boyfriend when he goes on tour with his band. Its so funny to make him hard before he has to go on stage XD When he comes back he knows hes going to get it good OH btw i love the song Sexting my Blood on the Dance Floor
It is a freaking amazing song. The first time I heard it, I was like WTF?!?!? I bought it off iTunes 5 minutes later.

answered by Guest | 01-07-2011 at 11:48 PM

WHAT! Okay first of all, sexting isn't really that bad. People need to focus more on the important problems in this world other then teenage imagination. Come on now, this is pathetic. Regardless of what people say it's still gonna go on so why bother to stop it. You're stupid for trying haha.

answered by Guest | 01-09-2011 at 06:58 AM

Agreed... Pictures shouldn't be sent unless your intimate with your partner and trust them. I love sexting though! I have had a sexting convo every day of this week and I'm loving it! You'd be surprised at how many guys actually want to sext.

answered by Guest | 01-09-2011 at 11:09 AM

2 of my best frriends sext and i asked them why they said it was because they could be free to try stuff and have sex without risking getting pregnant and when they were with their guy it made the sex hotter and they enjoyed it more cause it was a way to foreplay.

Me being the little virgin I am have never done it or anything near it but they have shown me pictures and messages i about gagged but they said once you try it you'll be addicted and its a great way to get to know each other and what each of them like.

answered by Guest | 01-10-2011 at 04:43 PM

a gd pick up line
If you really want your girl to feel horny sext to her :

I really want to kiss you on your lips ... then move up to your belly button.

answered by Guest | 01-11-2011 at 06:00 PM

Anyone?
If any girls wanna sext email me at *********** @ yahoo . com (no spaces, of course)

This kinda stuff is great, especially when, hormonally your body won't leave you alone, but your brain says otherwise.

answered by Guest | 01-13-2011 at 10:44 PM

I don't know why it bleeped it out, but that's QuietUproar. Yahoo and whatnot.

answered by Guest | 01-14-2011 at 02:17 AM

Dude, sexting is incredible. My boyfriend and i do it every Friday <3

answered by Guest | 01-14-2011 at 11:59 PM

WTF?!
What I don't get is that the people who are saying that we need to wait till were married and think sexting is gross and horrible are even on this thread about sexting examples in the first place! If you think it's so disgusting then why are you even on this site about examples to say to your sexting partner? Unless your the biggest hypocrite in the world? That doesn't make sense to me.

Anyways. I love these examples. when I need a little excitement in the bed room I read these and go off of them when I text my bf. It makes for a great night.

answered by Guest | 01-18-2011 at 03:49 AM

Wow really
OK guys I'll lay this down for you nice and easy. Sexting is not sex, it's an imitation of it. Wow I thought an idiot could figure that out. People sext all the time, i'ts fun. And it's not lile flirting it's describing what you wanna do to the other person. And it's not just pictures, it's pictures words descriptions any thing on a phone. That's what sexting is.

answered by Guest | 01-18-2011 at 03:52 AM

There is nothing wrong with sexting, I'm a guy and trust me I get mine but its nice sometimes to see if you can get a girl turned on with out physical touch. God knows they do it to us, look if any girls want examples of what I mean text me. *******

answered by Guest | 01-19-2011 at 08:27 PM

Bf: umm..baby, do u wanna have sex?
Me: yess
Bf: mmm that's right suck that c**k
Me: oh I will I'll shove it down my throat
Bf: u got big b**bs
Me: thank you you can suck them and f**k my wet juicy tight p***y
Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm

answered by Guest | 01-20-2011 at 02:46 AM

I'm so f******g horny right now ! i want it bad. Masterbating isn't going to cut it. I want a hard d**k in my extremely wet p***y .. omg . I want to get f***ed right. Licked all over, fingered, anything you want to do. My tight p***y is going crazy. It's so wet. I want it BAD !

answered by Guest | 01-22-2011 at 01:49 AM

Quote:
So now we're perverted just because we express our sexuality with words? We lose things just because we sext? No. You're an ignorant fool. I had all sorts of sex when I was in high school and I emailed, phone sexed and sexted with my boyfriend. Now we're married and we have amazing sex every night. So stfu because you have no idea what you're talking about.
damn lol I feel bad for your husband you probably beat him at arguments all the time haha.

answered by Guest | 01-22-2011 at 06:52 PM

sexting sext vs cybersex
Definitions may not matter. They try to describe in a common term what they attempt to define so people get the same meaning from the word used.

One attempt at definitions:

Sexting = sending to another person via cellphone message or internet pictures of oneself or another person nude, semi nude, in a very suggestive pose, or engaging in sexual activity. (Term is also often used to describe text messages without pictures with sexual content).

Sext = Term that a short from of sexting (pictures) and is also used to describe a text message with sexual content.

Cybersex = an older term usually referring to use of internet chat or other internet communication or text messages between two people in which the are suggesting or imagining sexual interaction they would do with each other and or describing sexual things they are doing and asking other person to do or describe sexual things.

Phonesex = having sexual conversations via telephone between two people who are suggesting or imagining sexual interaction they would do with each other and or describing what they are doing and asking other person to do or describe sexual things.

Comment:

Individuals who choose to engage in sexting, sext, cybersex, and phonesex should be aware that state and federal laws apply to engaging in sexual conversations with minors (individuals under age 18 in most states). Adults may be breaking laws if they engage in sexual conversations with a minor via phone, chat, or text. In some states laws also may apply to children under 18 engaging in sexual conversations with other children under 18 especially when there is a difference in age. With regard to photographs or videos involving nudity or sexual acts, if the person depicted in the photograph or video is under 18 years of age, the photograph (depending on content) may be defined as CP and taking such a picture or video, possessing or distributing pictures/videos to another person may violate federal and state laws and, if found by the authorities, may result in criminal prosecution of those involved.

All these activities may in crease the interest in and thinking about sexuality and may encourage some participants to pursue further sexual con tact in person. Photographs, videos, text messages, webcam sessions, chat logs, emails, and online posts posted over the internet or sent by cell phones may be saved then redistributed or seen by others beyond the individuals they were sent to initially. Once these materials are sent out in cyberspace, they may circulate without restriction for a long time.

answered by Guest | 01-25-2011 at 03:38 PM

Quote:
i think that if you have to get sexual pleasure from a message you are a very horny person and you need to get laid anybody that has a smart comment can suck a fat one..
Actually yes.... I do need to get laid, wanna help me with that?

answered by Guest | 01-26-2011 at 12:31 AM

sexting examples
Ok so if a guy asks you what bra size you are and you tell him and he says i wanna see. and if i did send him a pic of me in my bra is that sexting?

answered by Guest | 01-28-2011 at 02:25 AM

Quote:
Sexting is a personal choice and can come in handy when your partner is say overseas or if you haven't seen them for a long time.
I completely agree with this too! I feel the same way!

answered by Guest | 01-28-2011 at 10:21 PM

Girls are going to get hurt by this. There's already been a suicide that I know of because pictures got leaked. I don't think people realize it, but any type of sexual activity really ties to a girls heart. Go ahead and deny it all you want, I understand, I was your age once. But seriously, think before you act.

answered by Guest | 01-29-2011 at 07:23 PM

sexting with my boyf
me: all i want right now is to have you here and now, f**k everything else that's going on, I just want you in my shower again, I push you in with both of my hands wrapped tightly around your neck, glancing deep into your eyes, I'm soooo ready for you to f**k me in the shower again. I push you down against the shower wall, i want you soo bad i want you soo badly to take me from behind.. i want to feel you go deeper and deeper...
and witth every thrust you go in
i moan
louder
and louder
you know how to get me going

him: oh god

me: you keep on moving faster, I yell for you to push in deeper, that feeling inside builds up and i scream in ecstasy
the best

him: after i finish taking you from behind, I'm still not done and grab your head and bring it down to my big hard d**k, as you slowly grasp it with your hand and tease me as you lick the tip, making me go crazy.

me: with every lick I drive you wild with our eyes. I only slightly just trace my tongue at the top of your d**k down lightly to the shaft of your c**k, then i take a hold of my bull grasping with two hands, I can feel that your getting harder by the second, i rub my hands up your body then back down to your d**k then with my mouth I take you inside of me, deeper as i go into deep throating you, you're watching me as i go further and further down your meat, I'm a hungry girl and you know just how i like it.

Him: I'm enjoying it so much that my heart is pounding, i know you like it too and i decide to tease you back, taking it out of your warm wet mouth and hit it on your tongue, knowing how much you want it back in there to suck and f**k it.

answered by Guest | 01-30-2011 at 02:13 PM

The way i see it if you are sexting its better than having sex before marriage, sexting gives you an opening to learn about what you will get to do after marriage so i say keep sexting but wait to have sex share that gift with someone special.

answered by guest | 01-30-2011 at 03:55 PM

Quote:
who the f*** cares whether it is in text, over the phone or in person? trust me...if i could do it in person instead of over the phone, i could in a heartbeat. trust me.
oohhh! i love you baby! where can i get some of that? if you want to talk to me email me at *****@gmail.com, no spaces!

answered by Guest | 01-31-2011 at 10:34 PM

Quote:
it is in no way even remotely close to sex [who the hell would think that? *sigh* -_-] it is a way to turn on, and get off to each other without intercourse.
I agree 100% except that I don't care if adults say not to have sex, they have no real control over me and I'm going to do what ever I want, if having a good time with my girl friend is part of it then that's what I'm doing.

Honestly I'm wondering how anyone can confuse sexting with real sex. Can someone please explain their logic in saving themselves until their married? I am interesting in understanding why you would believe that.

answered by Guest | 02-02-2011 at 02:34 AM

omg
i have never sexted before but if i had someone to do it with, I'd definitely consider it.

answered by Guest | 02-02-2011 at 03:13 AM

Quote:
I realized what sexting was. It all started with a boy I really liked. We texted each other all the time and then one day he told me he wanted to sext. I told him OK and went along with it. He asked me if I was touching myself and I replied yeah. Well it was wonderful and then he sent me a pic of his p***s. i had no idea what to do and then he told me to send one of my breasts and I did. A month later he raped me because I didn't want to do him for real. I regret everything.
i am so sorry... people do not realize how serious this stuff is!

answered by Guest | 02-05-2011 at 09:24 PM

OH YEAH! Man I am getting wet just reading these!

answered by Guest | 02-07-2011 at 06:19 AM

I think sexting is fun but it does have some bad things like if you send nude pictures. your boyfriend or maybe even your girlfriend will post them or send them to other people. Then everyone would judge you. I mean really if you wanna see a person naked watch porn or go to their house. At least there you can't have a bunch of people watching or looking at you. Sexting is fun but there are limits to to how much fun.

answered by Guest | 02-09-2011 at 03:46 AM

All of you against sexting don't realize the benefits of it! me and my boyfriend do all the time, sometimes just randomly our conversations will become sexual (mostly from my part, i can't help myself) and we just kinda get going

Actually....because I enjoyed all of your sexts, I think I should share one of my own, just to be fair

bf: yeah babe you want me to f**k you hard and rough?
me: you know it babe I want you all up in me, make me scream and then go harder!
bf: oh babe I will I want to lick your p***y till you c um!
me: oh have fun i might return the favor, except i won't stop when you c um I just go harder and deeper.
bf: oh babe I'm so hard and just wanna f**k you so bad I wanna make you scream till you lose your voice!
me: oh god just f**k me already...
bf: babe I want to so bad I wanna be in you, why don't you come over here and I'll give it to you so hard!!
me: Well I'm taking care of myself right now hun I think you need to help me out though.
bf: oh yes I love it when you do that, it gets me so hard if you were here I would at least last for an hour, I wanna make you c um so badly!
me: oh baby you already did without realizing it

answered by Guest | 02-12-2011 at 08:45 AM

SEXTING IS DUMB
If someone has done sexting, they are dumb because they really don't know what it is. They just want to try it because they are not thinking. Sexting can get you in a lot of trouble.

answered by Guest | 02-15-2011 at 12:24 AM

everything has it's time & place
Sexting is so fun! i work in an isolated area & the population in our work camp is about 95% males. majority of the men (& women) up here have wives or girlfriends & work for weeks at a time without any days off. so intimate/sexual interactions with their partners has to be done on the phone or computer... but the walls are thin here so I'm glad most rely on sexting

Having a great sex life is a HUGE part of any relationship & if you were raised to think it's not, or even worse - raised to think it's perverted, then I feel sorry for you! sex is one of the most basic, natural things we do as humans. it's important & expresses love & passion. I'm not saying it's healthy to f**k around, but it is healthy to have a close, satisfying sexual relationship with your partner.

I am single, but still have needs & one of the men i work with takes care of that. we don't have many opportunities to have sex in person so we sext at work... on our breaks or when we get a free second we send each other steamy texts. it makes the long days go by faster & it's fun having a dirty little secret no one else knows about at work
Then when we go back to our individual rooms, we pick up the pace, intensify the texts, send the odd pic & make each other come it's safe, fun & intimate in it's own way.

I do wish I had someone else to sext with sometimes though. But it's hard to find a good sexting buddy.

answered by Guest | 02-16-2011 at 05:28 AM

Quote:
Um....maybe because they're not with them at that moment? And what about long distance relationships? Sexting is not just for people who can't get any or teenagers....My boyfriend and I live at opposite ends of the country...I am not comfortable with showing myself on cam, I don't want to sleep with anyone else and it's hard not having sex with the one you love for over 7 months. Sexting is my best option.

answered by Guest | 02-16-2011 at 11:25 PM

Quote:
It's funny that you mentioned spelling...tell me....what word is c**k? Is it crook? Clack? I don't really want either of those things in my p***y...

Point being...spelling on the internet or in a text means s***. There are typos and millions of other reasons to spell things wrong lol

answered by Guest | 02-16-2011 at 11:29 PM

soooooo hornnyy
I was texting my boyfriend after I sent him a pick of my vag and he sent me a text saying.

-I wanna kiss you on the lips, then move up to your belly button.
-I'm up for it.
-I'll make mine last all night just keep pounding.

Then we actually did it, try it!

answered by Guest | 02-17-2011 at 09:23 AM

Sexting is a way for us to get horny and pleasure, if we can't have sex at the time.

answered by Shawn | 02-21-2011 at 03:47 PM

Wow.
I just love the fact that all you d-bags go full out on this! Some of you are moaning like "omg you just can't wait till your older! Blahblahblah!" and some are like posting actual personal sex you probably had with some white a** stranger and others are like putting down a whole damn definition to the word sext. Wow guys get a grip do you know how stupid you sound??! Haha k bye!

answered by Psh | 02-22-2011 at 05:12 AM

Quote:
OK u people can't wait till you're married! OK seriously save your heart! wait till u find someone u really love. *remember talking dirty or being flirty is still well sex.
How is being flirty even similar to sex?? Most people flirt before they start dating, think before you comment.

answered by Guest | 02-23-2011 at 10:02 PM

haha
One time I sent this to a guy:
Me: I'm craving a sundae but I'm on a diet. . . . .Can I pour chocolate all over you and finish you up with a cherry?
Guy: HELL YEAH!!!!
Me: Good come on over and we can start doing whateva you want to do to me!

answered by haha | 03-01-2011 at 02:26 AM

hands r awesome
My sext:

Guy: Hey
Girl: Whats up?
Guy: Thinking bout you
Girl: Really?...Why?
Guy: Cuz ima shove my c*ck in u so hard

answered by sex monster | 03-02-2011 at 12:51 AM

Quote:
Life is far to short to wait til your married my friend. It really isn't a big deal at all. But I appreciate your concern.

answered by Guest | 03-03-2011 at 12:51 AM

Sexting has to set the mood, i love to do it just hours before my girlfriend and i meet up, set the tone for the evening later. It's about keeping things new, exciting and a great way to find out if your partner wants to try something new (i have my girlfriends permission to post this) for instance the other day.

How's uni going babes?
Boring I'd rather be with you.
Oh yeah and how would we spend the day?
I dunno whatever you wanted me to do, you saw my new outfit didn't you?
Yeah.....
Well i may try it on for ya and see how you'd persuade me out of it??
Well I'd come up behind you grabbing you firmly by the waist, sliding my hand over your tight stomach and hold you tight against me, slowly slide my tongue over your slender neck, nibbling slowly on your ear so you could hear my breath. running my hand lower down you, caressing your legs until i get to the bottom of the dress, slowly lifting it up until i can slide my hand in your panties.....
MMMMmmmmmm.....

It's a game of sorts, i never knew she wanted to "role play" but later in the "sexting" i found she did. I know married couples who sext to keep the spice in their relationship, whoever said it's cowardice is kind of right. You can say things in a text and get away with it differently, so you can therefore "ask" your partner to do something to you, you otherwise would never have asked for.

The trick is as I'm sure someone said, it to start small, start as you would if actually there. A huge tip is, if it ain't turning you on to type it, they ain't gonna be turned on the other end, so make sure it does!!!! The best part is as i said you can ask for things you wouldn't normally and if they question it Man/Woman up and say "yeah baby, i wanna be hit with a paddle by a guy in a penguin suit" or whatever turns you on. That is why there is an embarrassed smiley you can put in......

answered by Guest | 03-03-2011 at 07:05 PM

Hot Sexting Convo
boy: hey
girl: hey
boy: so tell me about your panties
girl: I'm not wearing any
boy: hmm that's too bad i was looking forward to taking them off
girl: well if you want i can put them back on... and then you can pull them of with that tongue of yours
boy: OK but my tongue might need to warm up first, how about I take off your bra and then lick your delicious boobs
girl: only if i get to put whipped cream on them first
boy: You are such a bad bad girl
girl: maybe because I'm so bad you should give me a spanking
boy: and maybe because your so bad you should give me a blowjob
girl: ooh i think I've been bad enough for both
boy: and then imma stick my **** right up your vagina and thrust so hard you're gonna beg for mercy
girl: enough talk, my place, now, bed
boy: c u there

So i (the guy) went over to that girls house and into the bedroom. when I walked in she was in her bra and panties which i pulled off her and lets just say things got messy!

answered by Guest | 03-05-2011 at 07:33 PM

How about this?

Me: I'm so hungry.
BF: I know what u could eat.
Me: What?
BF: My **** and my come. I would come to yours and lock you in your bedroom. I would rip off your clothes leaving you in pants and a bra. I would force you to deep throat my **** and i would unhook your bra.
Me: mmmmm. I would pull you onto the bed and let you pull my pants down. I would stick my wet wet ***** on your mouth and let you stick your tongue up there
BF: I would lick so hard you would be screaming in pain and your orgasms would get unbearable. I would slam you against the wall and force my massive **** up your tight *****. I would stick my whole hand in there as well while i sucked on your ****

Sext me *****@
without spaces

answered by Guest | 03-06-2011 at 11:15 AM

Send some more I'm getting horny and i like it.

answered by Guest | 03-07-2011 at 01:44 AM

Phoner !! bu wahahahahaha!! i love it.

And sexting is amazing :] especially make up sext after an argument.

answered by Guest | 03-09-2011 at 08:28 AM

Quote:
Could be a situation like mine where you cant be with your bf/gf/spouse.

answered by Guest | 03-09-2011 at 03:07 PM

Quote:
Girls are going to get hurt by this. There's already been a suicide that I know of because pictures got leaked. I don't think people realize it, but any type of sexual activity really ties to a girls heart. Go ahead and deny it all you want, I understand, I was your age once. But seriously, think before you act.
Yeah my boyfriend doesn't understand...why I can't say what he wants me to say. Were fighting right now that's why I'm on this website.

answered by Guest | 03-12-2011 at 06:46 AM

Quote:
that ends my conversation.
my ***** is all wet just thinking about it.
he f***** me hard that night, then my best friend walked in and we had 3some sex.
Omg that's soooo hot! Please say that it was a girl that joined you cause I'm Bi and a girl and I seriously would find you and f*** you right now.

answered by Guest bi | 03-12-2011 at 12:39 PM

I'd love a guy/girl to come and finger my p****y, I'm so wet and horny.

answered by Guest | 03-13-2011 at 05:57 PM

Sexting is the best way to get to know a girl/guy in bed before even ever having done anything with him/her. Sexting is HOT and there is NOTHING wrong with it! It can even help you gain confidence with this person...

Boy: I ring at your home. You open the door wearing a bathrobe - you're not wearing anything underneath. I close the door and block you against the wall. I feel the passion in your eyes. I kiss you and take off your bathrobe. I look at your body with admiration. My hands touch you. I grab your ass, your legs wrap around my hips, and I bring you into the kitchen and put you on the counter. I bite you neck. I lick your fingers. My hands are crazy on your body. I begin to caress your *****, you take my **** in your hand...

Girl: I want to feel you hand caress my body. I want to feel the tip of your fingers discover my shapes. I want to make you hard and for you to make me wet... I whisper between two moans that I want you, as your hands grab my wait and squeeze it. We are now lying in bed. I can feel you breath creeping up on me beneath the covers and your fingers and magically making me beg for more...

Have fun sexting!!!

P.S I am sorry if there are any mistakes, I am Swiss and my English is not perfect!

answered by Girl | 03-14-2011 at 08:35 PM

me: hey baby
my gf: nothing much just thinking about you
me: o im hard already
my gf: well get some cream cheese and spread it all over my body
me: ill eat you like a cream cheese cracker
my gf: o will you lick off every bite?
me: ill lick and lick until i get to the center of the lollpop
my gf: o and then you can find out how many licks until the lollipop pops
me: after that I'm gonna shove a big piece of lettuce up your butt and then eat it out
my gf: I'm gonna grab some pizza and eat that sauce you horny dog
me: o lick me off and eat out my insides
my gf: spank me until i crap
me: ill eat it and then make you kiss me you dirty girl
my gf: I'm wetter than i am when you shove capri sun down my pants
me: the koolaid man is here and hes gonna spit all over you
my gf: well i hope the koolaid man can clean up my squirts
me: I'm gonna f**k you on the fan while we spin around butt naked talking bout making a baby inside you
my gf: then we can f**k a pie and you can make the whip cream
me: I'm coming over now
my gf: I'm already fingering the crackers inside me
me: I'm on the way

answered by Guest | 03-21-2011 at 06:08 PM

I'm involved in a long-distance sort of hope to be lol This is one of many examples..btw I'm a girl lol......we use the action **

Him: *pulls you into my lap
Me: *wraps my arms around you and kisses your ear lightly
Him: *pulls you close and snuggles into your neck kissing and biting softly
Me: *pushes you back laying on top of you and licks your lips
Him: Mmm baby..*bites your tongue and sucks it into my mouth
Me: Mhm<3 *plays with your tongue and kisses slowly running my hand down your chest and stomach...yummy baby
Him: *plays back and slides my hand down your back and across to your sides rubbing slowly
Me: kisses down your neck to your chest licking lightly
Him: *kisses down your neck and chest biting gently across your stomach and down your thigh
Me: *pulls you closerrrr I want youuu
Him: *licks and kisses to the inside of your thigh..I want you to baby I love youuu
Me: I love you too baby.. C'mere
Him: I want to baby soo bad *bites
Me: *pulls you into a slow kiss biting your lip and pulling away gently rawrrr
Him: *kisses back slipping my tongue into your mouth and rubs your thigh rawrrr babyyy

and so on we can go on for hours until it sounds like this....
Him: Mmm baby you're makin me crazy over here c'mere I want you and need you sooooo baddd
Me: Mhhhmm me too baby I need you too and would love to more than anything<3

etc... Hope this helps

answered by Guest | 03-30-2011 at 06:26 PM

I once sent "my mouth is bored, can your d*** come out to play?"
it got a VERY positive response!

answered by Guest | 03-31-2011 at 09:38 PM

I'm in a long distance relationship and we "sext". Phone sex is much much hotter. The sexting thing is boring and yes, I can get my man off while grocery shopping. But, it's not doing much for me, except, giving me carpal tunnel. LOL

answered by Guest | 04-04-2011 at 04:05 PM

Its so funny reading the ones that end in *MUMS COMING!* or something, because I'm in a boarding school and I don't have that problem. XD Also funny when you sext and you're asked what you're doing and you answer *in bed naked* and they ask you to prove it so you say come over, thinking they won't and then they are knocking on your window! Then you're forced to sneak them without the guard seeing.
Then it gets fun.... hehe

answered by hehe | 04-06-2011 at 07:23 AM

Yeah I think its great....why not a little action over the phone
baby, I want you to ride me hard and f*** me hard until you cum.

answered by Guest | 04-06-2011 at 01:26 PM

how to sex bitches
OK so i love this sight! i haven't sexted in a while but I wanted to show those who are obviously doing it wrong, the real deal.

Girl: Hey babe
Boy: Hey love, what are you up to?
Girl: Nothing... just laying in bed... can't get my mind off you.
Boy: Oh same here!
Girl: So... what do you wanna do about it?
Boy: I think you know EXACTLY what i wanna do
Girl: Well i know what i wanna do... you!
Boy: Oh baby i want that so bad!
Girl: I need you now!
Boy: Oh god i can't wait to finally get inside you!
Girl: Tonight may be your lucky night
Boy: Can i come over later?
Girl: Of course. What do you wanna do first?
Boy: Well, first I'd kiss and bite your soft lips. Slowly adding tongue and then as we get more and more passionate i get a boner and i want more of you.
Girl: As we kiss i feel your hard **** against my thigh and my ***** gets wet. I roll you over and rip off your shirt, exposing your six pack abs. i think your body starting above your jeans, up your chest and back to your lips.
Boy: I can't resist you anymore and i rip the remainder of your clothes off exposing your perky B cups. I put my lips around your nipple and gently bite. I use my hand to massage your other breast. I use my other hand to take off your mini skirt and slide my hand under your lacey long.
Girl: I moan loudly and then use my hands to undue your jeans and pull down your boxers. While your still sucking my nipples and fingering me and grab onto your throbbing penis and begin jacking you off.
Boy: Unable to resist entering your sexy body anymore I force you to stop jacking me off because your a dirty little **** who can't stop. I shove my **** in your ***** and pump harder and harder and harder as you scream in pain and pleasure.
Girl: AHH! It feels so good! DON'T STOP BABY! OOOH! NEVER ******* STOP!
Boy: I'll never stop! not until I ******* cum in you, you ******* whore!
Girl: Ah!! I'm almost there! ahh! Baby it hurts! Ah slow down!
Guy: NO! I go harder and faster and you quickly forget the pain as cum
Girl: ahhhhh
Boy: I pull out just as I'm about to cum and shove my **** in your mouth
Girl: I swallow your cum and then your body falls on top of mine and we lay then listening to our hearts beating and our panting.
Boy: I want you in real life
Girl: Me too
Boy: I love you
Girl: I love you most =)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
And that's how its done

answered by Sexy Young Thang | 04-17-2011 at 12:50 PM

Quote:
he satisfied me without even coming over (:
Aw I love it that sounds like me and my boyfriend, i love being his bad girl who needs a spanken.

answered by Guest | 04-20-2011 at 08:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joker_wardle View Post
That is real sexting so to speak, could you write anymore? can i have more examples like this one ^, its brilliant
I agree with this dude....although I am a girl myself...any suggestions to what I should say to him? because he don't wear a bra. :P

answered by Guest | 04-21-2011 at 09:53 AM

Sexting is awesome. Even though I've done it 4 or 5 times... it pleasures big time. I sexted with my best guy friend.....ohhh.....that was awesome. Sexting isn't idiotic... it's a way of showing feelings for one another.

answered by Guest | 04-22-2011 at 01:07 PM

To be honest sexting is flirting but up a step. best idea is to keep them hanging on your words and be cheeky so your more appealing and i like to sext to see who i would prefer to have sex with when i actually get down to what we're talking about also its great material for us girls to play with ourselves over so no its not just saying what you cant say to they're face.

Here are a few examples from earlier with my mate <3

boy: I wish I had a mate who worked at a sex line it would be awesome AND FREE <3
me: Lol that's my dream job <3 I wanna be a hotline girl when im older
boy: PLEASE DO! But how did do you know that you would be good at it. you should practice..
me: who with??
boy: well I'm here and i have a free hand?
me: for what?
boy: You know exactly what. do i get a free trial for your sexting <3
me: maybe but first you better tell me whats going through my head?
boy: you're horny and wet and you wish i was here
me: how did you know?
boy: lucky guess... and if you think your horny im hard as rock
me: i bet i could make you even harder
boy: how?
me: i have skill and i know how to handle a ****
boy: i wish your beautiful wet ***** was here now
me: i could do with that long hard **** too
boy: really what would you do with it?
me: well as i love being naughty and i would probably ride your **** so hard that your cum drips out of my *****.
boy: and then what?
me: then I'd clean your **** with my tongue so it was shiny and new then I'd make you lick me out until i cum x.
boy: well firstly i would make you lie on the bed face down, then I would **** your ***** so hard, until you came all over the bed....leaving you there dripping, hot...wet.
me: go on i quite like this
boy: Then I would get you to stand up and suck my ****, all the way down the length, then I would cum in your mouth and make you swallow every last.....drop.....x
What would you love for us to do now? Imagine me and you are in a room and all there is, is own bed, what do we do? X
Make it hot....
me: I bet that would taste lovely and I would do many very nice things. I would **** you until you came all over my face and then I'd make you lick my **** so that they were hard and hot. then I would make you **** me until I was screaming for you to stop because it was so good. Then i would deep throw your **** until you came in my mouth and i would swallow it whole x

No more for now <3

answered by Guest | 04-23-2011 at 01:41 AM

For tha ladies!!
Any lovely lady who wanna sext don't hesitate to check me out on facebook, strictly women!!

answered by Ecs-Treme | 04-29-2011 at 11:27 AM

;)
Hey guy who is willing to give out his number for a sexting partner. I'm interested.. so what is it?

answered by Guest | 04-29-2011 at 06:35 PM

im 10
I have had sex before sexting.
this was my conversation...
me: I love you
guy: I love ur boobs
me: I wanna **** u
guy: I wanna stick my penis in your *****
me: only if you are wearing a condom
guy: oh, don't worry i will be
me: let's do it 2 nite!!!

later that night...
I was laying on the bed waiting for him in the bathroom (putting his condom on) I saw him come out he was the most sexiest guy in the whole world! He had a boner so he stuck it in I screamed out "oh oh its in its in!!" he started humping me I followed the bed was moving with us. "wait" I yelled. I put my clothes on and ran down stairs I got a chair. I ran back up. Told him to sit on it and I lap danced him.

Thanks please reply.

answered by Guest | 05-03-2011 at 05:49 AM

<3
This gave me great ideas here's what i said to my boyfriend (:

I wish you were here. I can imagine your hard **** sliding around my *****. Just barely rubbing the tip on my G spot just playing with my clit then pushing your hips forward in and out of my tight ***** as i start to climax and i slowly start moaning while your pumping faster into and out of me. And finally us both orgasming and we sit up and I push my breasts in your face and on your chest and you start sucking on my nipples and licking my neck and biting my lips while we are still humping, and I feel your warm slick **** rubbing inside me! He went crazy. Thanks to all the horny little shits out there

answered by Rockmyworld | 05-05-2011 at 02:33 AM

come here babe
Dude with the big ****, I am soooo here for you, you are making me wet just thinking about it.

answered by Guest | 05-10-2011 at 08:36 PM

comment