Is Michelle Obama Gaining Weight?

How much weight has Michelle Obama gained since the election?
Michelle Obama my beloved First lady has stated publicly that she wants to concentrate on raising Malia and Sasha right now and playing hostess. That's going to make her gain a lot of weight in my opinion.
She looks a little heavier now than when Obama was elected. Is Michelle Obama pregnant or just gaining weight?

asked by Annie in Politics | 5622 views | 12-03-2009 at 12:24 AM

Michelle Obama's broad shoulders, large legs, buttox, and wide physique have many speculating she could gain a tremendous amount of fat during the Barack Obama presidency in the White House. A large increase in weight is something many African-American women experience in their mid-40's. Michelle's access to a 24-hour gourmet chef in the White House will not make things any easier.

I know she's under a lot of pressure but she's gotta suck it up and get with the Hollywood wife plan. Use most of her time staying in shape and pampering herself and do the first lady speaking engagements in left over time. People want a compassionate First Lady but mostly we want someone who looks great. Because Mrs. O is young, she doesn't get the granny pass like Laura Bush. Her husband is hot, which is another pressure.

answered by Mario | 12-03-2009 at 12:25 AM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.