Unique Rooms of Fox Hotel

If you want to get inspired, you can start by making a reservation on Fox Hotel near the City Hall Square in Copenhagen. It is an amazing creative hotel concept with a lot of creativity in each room.

For the launch of the Volkswagen Fox, the place was transformed by 21 street artists, graphic designers and illustrators from different sites of the world: Europe, North and South America, and Australia. Each of the 61 rooms is unique.

The result was a fun and exciting hotel. Must-visit place.

The rooms:

King Albino

You Are A Baby

Heaven

Harmony’s Helm

Geissenpeter

Highlights

Cultivated Nature is More Fun

Play

Redrum

Good Spirits

Imataca

Ecstasy

Monday

Heidi

Sleep Well

Pico-Pico

Llama Boy / O menino e a Lhama

Authentic Mythical Creatures are Excellent Value for One’s Money

Spring Grove

TINKP EEPE

1 2

asked by Midsummer in Articles | 151917 views | 01-24-2008 at 10:56 PM

Love the designs.
They went crazy with the paintbrush.

answered by cohen | 01-25-2008 at 03:34 PM

Exactly, I guess that is the idea.

answered by mummy | 01-26-2008 at 04:01 AM

What incredible room designs---some of the most innovative I've seen! I'm inspired to redecorate now....

answered by BeeHawk | 06-07-2009 at 04:14 PM

Wow, very cool! I love the "Heaven" room...it just keeps going. Only minds that are open wide can create such things.

answered by My name | 06-20-2009 at 02:03 AM

I really love the heaven, highlights, redum, good spirits and spring grove rooms. All the designs are phenominal, such creativity! I love it! Its really cool that they used many artists too!

answered by kristinag | 07-02-2009 at 05:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kristinag View Post
I really love the heaven, highlights, redum, good spirits and spring grove rooms. All the designs are phenominal, such creativity! I love it! Its really cool that they used many artists too!
I forgot to mention that I wished they had something like this in the U.S. near me! Oh well. Great work!!

A site I loved for finding Palm Springs Hotels and my favorite Lake Tahoe Resort to stay at

answered by kristinag | 07-02-2009 at 05:07 AM

Suite Art
Perfect concept for a Melrose boutique hotel in L.A.!

answered by Mark Clyde Brant | 07-24-2009 at 10:53 PM

I would have to completely agree. There is something about it's unique design that keeps the rooms fresh. I've stayed at a Las Vegas Luxury Hotel or two in my day, and it doesn't even compare to some of the cool and unique Palm Springs Hotels that people don't normally hype up.

answered by KSummers | 09-29-2009 at 08:07 PM

wow
I'm at a loss for words... simply brilliant designs!

answered by Guest | 02-19-2010 at 09:46 PM

It's amazing, I couldn't get enough of watching these pictures. I love the idea of unique rooms in a hotel, each of these rooms are perfectly created. I wish they had that in New Orleans hotels because that's where I am going in March for our little spring vacation. Obviously I've added Fox hotel on my traveling list, this time next year it will already be checked.

answered by danna | 02-23-2010 at 01:59 PM

WOW
Amazing...
Few of them are creative but scary to sleep...!!

answered by Guest | 03-17-2010 at 09:29 PM

What a great original idea! This hotel is a little piece of art. Is the room price different for each design? Yep, it's a must visit place. I wish one of the hotels in Auckland would go with this idea, this would definitely attract the most eccentric tourists.

answered by dorra | 06-03-2010 at 06:15 PM

Awful
Terrible, you people have no taste.

answered by Guest | 06-13-2010 at 08:08 PM

Wow...What a cool idea. It looks so peaceful and relaxing. I will definitely try this sometime.

answered by Guest | 11-29-2010 at 09:48 PM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.