Tomtom XL 325 SE Silver Edition 4.3 Portable GPS with spoken street names?

TomTom is offering us more details on two of its new GPS devices that have been seen in Walmart's Black Friday ads already. The two GPS devices are the TomTom One 125 SE and the TomTom XL 325 SE. Both of the GPS devices will be available exclusively at Walmart starting at 5am on Black Friday.
Do you recommend this GPS? I've never had one before so I don't understand them much, I guess I'll have to learn how to use them. I just want to know if I'm buying a good GPS.

asked by Porter in Other - Electronics | 3063 views | 11-27-2009 at 02:35 PM

The TomTom XL 325SE Silver Edition 4.3" Portable GPS offers easy-to-use widescreen navigation. It comes preloaded with a US map that includes Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico. You are guided from door-to-door with spoken instructions, including street names.

If you've never had a GPS before, this will be a good start for you.

answered by Eleanor | 11-27-2009 at 02:36 PM

???
I'm from Ontario and I bought the TOMTOM 325 SE XL in the states today. I didn't read the box when I got it but it says on the front of it Maps of the united states, does anyone know if I'll be able to use it in ontario?

answered by Guest | 11-27-2009 at 11:28 PM

map
just buy and download new map the canada & us version is 50.00 or so.
or take it back and buy the tomtom that has canada and us on it for about 60.00 more or maybe less on sale.

answered by Guest | 12-07-2009 at 04:01 AM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.