HP Pavilion DV6 1334 US Review?

There are 2 deals I want to take advantage of right now.
I have to choose between the HP Pavilion G60-519WM in Walmart’s ad, and the HP DV6-1334 laptop in Staples. Both seem like good laptops.
I know the walmart one because I friend bought it recently. What about the HP Pavilion DV6 1334 US? Is it a solid computer? Are there any reviews of it?

asked by Simon in Other - Electronics | 8275 views | 11-27-2009 at 02:15 PM

The HP Pavilion DV6 1334 US from Staples is at $398.00 right now, a great deal, it has a powerful 2.2GHz Dual Core processor, 4GB of DDR2 memory, 250GB hard drive, 15.6-inch HD WXGA TFT LCD, Windows 7 Home Premium, and an unknown 8X DVD+/-RW DL Burner.

I'm buying it, HP is a good brand and sells solid computers.
Could not find a review but I'm still buying it.

answered by Denmark | 11-27-2009 at 02:19 PM

DV6 1334us
I bought this computer from Staples on black Friday. I have to say that I am impressed all around with this computer. It is super fast, webcam works GREAT, and is just all around good looking. I had problems with the HDMI not working, but after a quick call to HP (Yes, i spoke to a REAL PERSON!! Whose first language was ENGLISH!!) and an update of the graphics software it is working like a charm. I would recommend HP to anyone who wants a reliable computer and GREAT customer service.

answered by Guest | 12-07-2009 at 11:37 PM

great but...
I got the same laptop for $400 on Black Friday last year. It's a great laptop except that I've been getting the same error message from Internet Explorer since day one --- every time I open IE it says the program was closed unexpectedly and gave me 2 options: go to home page or resume previous session. I tried changing/reset the home page but it didn't help. Not sure if others have the same problem. My laptop is till under warranty, I don't know if I should send it in for repair,but it will be such a big hassle.

answered by Guest | 10-12-2010 at 05:57 PM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.