Is Adam Lambert Related to Miranda Lambert?

i really didn't know who this adam lambert guy was because i don't watch this season's american idol. people at school were talking about adam lambert, and i was like, miranda lambert?
Is the Singer Miranda lambert related to American Idols Adam Lambert?

asked by Vanessa in Celebrity | 17860 views | 11-26-2009 at 01:08 AM

I seriously doubt that Adam's related to any kind of country singer.
They are totally different. he's like goth and Miranda is a country girl.
Lambert isn't like some crazy unique last name. It's rather common (go look at a phone book and see for yourself).

answered by Kiroshi | 11-26-2009 at 01:10 AM

i think they are related, mirandas just ashamed of his ****** ass
doesn't matter, considering miley cyrus is a country singer and her brother has piercings and tattoos all over him and is in a screamo band. in one of miranda's songs she mentions someone named adam.

answered by Guest | 01-25-2010 at 02:13 AM

when Miranda mentions "someone" named Adam shes talking about the biblical Adam, like Adam and Eve. she lyric is "ma'am I know you don't know me from Adam" that means that the woman didn't know her from any other guy on the street. it's just a figure of speech hahaha. but as for the Miranda Lambert/Adam Lambert related thing, well I don't know. I wish I knew.

answered by Guest | 02-02-2010 at 04:37 AM

They are cousins.

answered by Guest | 04-06-2010 at 10:37 PM

LOL yeah they are cousins, I love how people spaz about saying just because they have the same last names...

Well they do. because well THEY ARE RELATED.

answered by Guest | 04-15-2010 at 08:15 AM

Miley Cyrus is more into pop. And her sister Brandi Cyrus is into Indie. They both have their own bands.

Miley was Hannah Montana, and now her own self titled Miley Cyrus.
Brandi, has a band "Frank and Derol"
Completely different tastes in music... it's kind of like you are an ignorant person, judging... tsk tsk.

answered by Carole Johnson | 07-24-2010 at 05:49 PM

no miranda is not talking about adam as in "adam and eve" she is talking about like a town or street name

answered by Guest | 10-01-2010 at 09:24 PM

no, you're an idiot..."not knowing someone from Adam" is a saying...as in biblical...as in not knowing someone from anyone else...just like the previous post said...stop being ignorant!
as to the related thing...I'm trying to figure that out myself, hah!

answered by Guest | 10-16-2010 at 07:35 AM

Yes, it is biblical.
And yes they are cousins.

No she was not referring to him in the song.
Move on.

answered by Guest | 11-10-2010 at 06:31 AM

Yes she is, it is her cousin. I love it when people just think because they have the same last name they are like brother and sister and who cares Miley Cyrus brother does tattoos and stuff so what.

answered by savtard | 03-27-2011 at 09:07 PM

Yes I honestly think they are related in some kind of way. I only think that because I looked up on google images. Just type Miranda Lambert and Adam Lambert and on the top row 2nd and 3rd picture they are next to each other. Maybe they just don't want to have people think that they are related or they don't like each other and they don't want to see each other or they don't like to take pictures with each other or never have the time concerning the are both celebs!

answered by Guest | 05-20-2011 at 08:52 PM

I don't know if they're related. She sings country & he sings pop.
So I mean where can I get some answers?

answered by Guest | 07-07-2011 at 03:37 AM

This discussion
Well they look alike in the face a bit and if y'all don't know look it
Up there's no reason to fight over it...
They look like brother and sister personally, people can have different tastes doesn't mean different.
This is just confusing to me I'm dying to know!

answered by Dizzymusicfreak | 07-12-2011 at 02:51 AM

No. Never was and never will be.
They are two different persons who come from different families. Though their last name is the same, they are not related whatsoever.

answered by Guest | 10-01-2011 at 05:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
They are cousins.
Sorry, incorrect. They are not related at all, I don't know who told you that they are cousins and I even heard the rumor they are siblings, that's just not true.

answered by Guest | 10-01-2011 at 05:11 AM

I think this was cleared when Adam Lambert specifically said in an interview that he was in no way related to Miranda Lambert.

answered by Guest | 10-01-2011 at 05:13 AM

NO, that is incorrect. That are NOT cousins, they are NOT related in any way, shape, or form.

Next!

answered by Guest | 10-01-2011 at 06:16 AM

Well, I wouldn't say he would be, but it is possible for them either to be married, or cousins.
But, on occasion they are very close like they are family.

answered by rileylynns answers to go | 10-01-2011 at 09:39 PM

Some say that they are brother and sister, they look the same to me so it's possible that they are somehow related. Those who say they're not related, prove it.

answered by odlanier.r2003613 | 12-18-2011 at 04:40 AM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.