What Drives Edward Winner?

Is anyone able to get past the black screen????
I got the answer from here but it doesn't work. I know I lost the contest already but I'd like to finish all the phases.
Is there a winner already?? because I don't feel like trying to win it right now if somebody already won the car.
If there is a winner please tell me know won...

asked by Tom in Internet | 4039 views | 11-22-2009 at 09:02 PM

I would like to know that too.
I'm working on the last puzzle now. You have to set the New Moon's at a certain date.
I know I lost but I don't care, I want to finish this thing.

They will announce the winner of the grand prize after the contest is over.
If you could not complete all phases then it's too late because a lot of people already did it.

answered by Carlee | 11-22-2009 at 09:04 PM

When will the winner be announced?
It continues to say the winner will be announced on the 25th but nothing so far. Also due to technical difficulties they are delayed in finding the winner. Does that mean they will have no winner and the contest will be voided? Does anyone know any links to see whats going on?

answered by Guest | 11-26-2009 at 05:10 PM

It is clear they intended to NOT give a new Volvo out. If they had there would have been a posting of the winner. How cheap to have a contest that wasn't fairly set up and knowing that they wouldn't give a new car. They just wanted the publicity ...which they got.

Think about it...who sets up a contest that can't be won?
How can (one person) out of the thousands trying...be the first person to complete
EACH phase?

The answer...they can't.

And so that is why there isn't a posting of the winner.

answered by Paul | 11-27-2009 at 06:32 PM

I dont think they set up a contest that CANT be won - But, they may not have thought it all the way through. The winner did not have to finish every seperate puzzle 1st, but had to finish the whole thing 1st. Here's hoping volvo gets their **** together and annouces someone soon!

answered by Guest | 11-29-2009 at 01:18 AM

i finished.
well i don't know who won - but it can be done. i finished the contest.

answered by Guest | 11-30-2009 at 08:31 PM

Hopingalliswell
I keep logging on their site to see if they posted something new. They wouldn't go through all the advertising if they didn't intend to give the car away. I wish they would announce who won. Maybe even give some of us an idea how close we were to winning. How many people participated too. I haven't actually met someone face to face who did. I have been reading on the internet and seeing that quiet a few did play.

answered by Guest | 12-02-2009 at 01:05 AM

yea i finished all phases and would like to know who won! it took me a while to log in on that sunday though, wonder if that's whats holding it up? anyone know? A new volvo suv would be freakin awesome!

answered by Guest | 12-02-2009 at 05:49 PM

I finished it too, on the 22nd when the last phase came out, and I haven't heard or seen anything. How do we find out who won???

answered by Guest | 12-03-2009 at 06:08 PM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.