Michael Oher Family Pictures?

Michael Oher Family Story has been depicted in the drama movie ‘The blind side.'

Starting with the childhood of Oher, the movie goes on to show his school years, and his adoption too. Michael, in his real life was homeless and was adopted by the well-settled couple, Leigh Anne and Sean Tuohy. His adoption led him to discover his own potential.

I was wondering where can I see real pictures from Michael Oher's Family. Is there anywhere online where I can get access to these pictures?

asked by Victoria in Movies | 173655 views | 11-21-2009 at 04:24 PM

What makes the Michael Oher Family movie such rich is that its drama and comedy are so inherently visual, starting with this gentle black titan entering a lily-white academy. He casts a giant shadow, physically and emotionally. He attracts sympathetic people such as Leigh Anne and Sean Tuohy with his mixture of power and delicacy, and the air of tragedy that hovers over his mysterious past in the inner-city neighborhood called Hurt Village.

Michael Oher will never forget where he came from, or the loving family that took him under their wing.

Some pictures of Michael Oher and his family:

answered by Chase | 11-21-2009 at 04:30 PM

he's so weird, but cool at the same time but i prefer the cowboys better sorry.

answered by Guest | 02-22-2010 at 03:25 PM

Awesome
he is not weird he is awesome i feel bad that he was taken away from his parents wen he was 7 i also feel bad for seeing him walking on the cold streets freezing day too thanks sandra bullock for bringing him in

answered by Veronica Sanchez | 03-28-2010 at 03:13 PM

WTH you actually think that it was Sandra Bullock who pulled him in??? Wow it was just a movie, at least you could thank his proper Mamma.

answered by Guest | 03-28-2010 at 11:27 PM

my favorite movie
I thought this movie would be a little boring but ii loved it and ii can watch it a million times its now one of mi favorite movies. He accomplished so much and this shows anything is possible with god in your life and family by your side.
GREAT MOVIE

answered by Guest | 03-29-2010 at 05:51 AM

Watched the Movie with the family the other night and we Loved it. Some parts heartbreaking but the overall pictures was very life affirming in that it shows how someone in a hopeless situation can rise and overcome it with family and God. Also had some great action sequences in it to keep the guys of the world interested.

answered by Guest | 04-05-2010 at 02:33 PM

What an inspiring story! This man with Gods' help, and the help of this family, was able to turn personal tragedy into victorious triumph! No-one,no human being,is meant to be left alone in this world, it goes to show us, that family is not just about the blood running through our veins,and it is CERTAINLY NOT about the color of our bodies...but it is about our hearts,and our souls,our very spirits. We are ALL family here on this earth, when you see someone less fortunate than yourself,HELP THEM. Always, every time. They could have driven off that night, went home, and remained strangers, what if they had....? Wonderful movie, moving story!!

answered by S.J. | 04-12-2010 at 11:53 AM

Sandra Bullock?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
WTH you actually think that it was Sandra Bullock who pulled him in??? Wow it was just a movie, at least you could thank his proper Mamma.
LMBO!!!! YOU ARE HILARIOUS!!

answered by Guest | 04-12-2010 at 12:19 PM

i thought that the movie was going to be boring so i had it sit for a few days before i watched it. the movie was very interesting and at the same time sad, funny and so totally inspiring. caught my heart and full undivided attention. my son who is pervasive developmentally delayed said that Michael was his brother, which made me cry because yes my son is half black and I want him to know his people!!! He loves football and this was a great choice for me to buy the movie!!!

answered by s. neketa | 04-13-2010 at 02:11 PM

I just finished watch the movie and I loved it, i feel so sorry for him but at least he had a great family that took him under there wings and took care of him.
He was one of the lucky firsts but there is still a lot of kids in this world that still need a family like them.

answered by Guest | 04-21-2010 at 10:30 PM

He's not weird; you're weird. Bet he's accomplished more than you ever will. Thank God for the family that took him in.

answered by Guest | 04-23-2010 at 12:04 PM

your so brave
dear Michael,
I wanted to say your so brave. we are kind of like each other in a way. i am 11 and i attend Duncan christian school. when i was a baby, my parents got drunk and couldn't take care of me.
so i was taken away from them and have been in foster care for all of my life except for three month's.

my only wish is to see you play.

sincerely,
michaela

answered by Guest | 04-25-2010 at 01:45 AM

Michael Oher is a brave soul who has a remarkable story! The movie Blind Side was terrific! My thoughts and prayers are with him and his family. I really can't believe somebody would say he is weird?! I would like to see them walk even a mile in Michael Oher's shoes!

answered by Guest | 04-25-2010 at 02:58 AM

waoooo
i love this story and the woman who made the change !!!!

answered by Guest | 05-02-2010 at 01:49 PM

This movie was great, it goes to show that God does watch out for us. This family that helped him and the amazing objectives he had to conquer, yes God was with this young man.

answered by Guest | 05-06-2010 at 10:59 PM

Loved the Movie
Michael is an inspiration to me and my husband - Hubby has watched the movie at least 10 times now....

answered by The Gandy Family | 05-17-2010 at 05:15 AM

great movie

answered by Guest | 06-12-2010 at 10:09 AM

Michel-Consider yourself one of the choosen
Dear Michael. I dont know if you'll ever read this.. but I am very happy for you that God had blessed you and sent the Oher family to your side.
Thereare guardian angels all around us, and they are not always in the form of spirit, but as human's with a caring, nurturing spirit as what you were so lucky to be blessed with.

Tonight I watched this wonderful and inspiring movie. I cried. I laughed, and cried again.
I cried tears of joy as well, I cried tears of sadness. Sadness more for the young people that will never in their lifetime get offered a chance as you were blessed with.
Unfortunately, I dont believe I was offered nor blessed with what you had been given.
I know my mother loved me, but Ive had to fight for anything and everything, Ive achieved.. only for it to be snatched away from me every time I saw success starting to peak its head above the rest.

Its great you've held onto what U have..just please remember one thing always.
Always surround yourself with real love.:

Keep away from people who try to Belittle your ambitions & dreams.
Smaller people will always try to do that to you, but the Greatest Ones make you feel that YOU too, can be just as Great-
Love, is the heart & soul of a true Great Genius & with it, you'll always shine. above the rest, no matter whatever U do.

I wish I'd have known that 40 years ago.. maybe my life would have been different also.

answered by Guest | 06-15-2010 at 05:44 AM

micheal oher
just watched the movie and all though i know nothing about "American" football ( as I'm a real football fan ) thought it was inspiring and just goes to show what you can achieve with a bit of luck and a lot of heart

answered by dug | 06-16-2010 at 11:12 PM

the blind side
... my cousins and i watched the blind side yesterday (6/25/2010) and loved every minute of it. it was a blessing how this family became one just like a blink of an eye. and i have to give props to the mother and father that had michaels back through everything from the clothes on his back, the shoes on his feet, and the roof over is head. i wish my life could be that way.... even though my life is kinda great with my mom and little brother... you have a gift that mad helped you get to where you are today!... and my family and i love your life story and how in all became so great with the parents and sisters and brothers you have in life!!!... my name is ronnie jennings and I'm 15 yrs old!!!

GOD BLESS YOUR WHOLE FAMILY!!!

answered by ronnie jennings | 06-26-2010 at 07:36 PM

I just want to say that I love the movie. the true to life story of your life. Normally I'm into action movies but this one gives a interesting things that what people do. all the blessing that came to his life are wonderful. and thanks to his family now and GOD BLESS TO ALL...

answered by Thony | 07-27-2010 at 08:18 PM

Woww
Real Story!

make us think really deep

answered by Thomas Croos | 08-04-2010 at 12:38 AM

Comment
The movie The blind side was a blessing and it's just to show that God has a plan in everyone of our lives. Although we have to go through the valley Psalm 23, God is with us, Continued to be strong Michael. Be Blessed

answered by Guest | 08-16-2010 at 05:20 AM

Wow
i don't realized, that the movie I'm just watching was a real story,well, I'm not fond of football, or any ballgames at all.

Well, God bless you Michael...

answered by Guest | 09-24-2010 at 02:57 PM

Great Inspiration!!
Wow! I just finished watching the movie and Michael I don't know if you will ever read this, but your life story truly touched my heart. I to was removed from my mom at a very young age, but I wasn't fortunate enough to be blessed with a loving family. Where I'm from they wouldn't allow the family that cared for me to adopt me because of their race and I had to remain in foster care. Luckily God kept me safe and I weathered the storm. I've never shared my full story with anyone before for the fear of being judged. I'm an adult now and I think for the 1st time I feel I can do it after watching this movie. Thank you so much for sharing your story with the world. You are truly an inspiration. God bless you and your family.

answered by Michael | 10-03-2010 at 02:33 AM

Warm and touching
I just watched The Blind Side tonight, and it touched me. All the actors did such a great job of portraying Michael and the family who took him in. If all of us could be as caring and empathetic as the Tuohy family, think of what a really great world this could be.

answered by Guest (KLD) | 10-11-2010 at 05:11 AM

This movie is the bomb and i was surprised to see a white family help someone who is black for a change!! lol

answered by irisneidababy | 10-11-2010 at 07:51 PM

Great Christian
This was a great movie. It is a movie that make you laugh and cry. It was very touching for me and my family. I have always believed in helping others and is a true believer of that . I am a black woman of 3 is very grateful of the Tuoys family for what they did for Micheal.. They say the Lord works in mysterious ways and I truly believe that. If it was more people in the world like the Tuoys we wouldn't have so much hate and racism in the world.. Thank you Tuoys family. Blind side has become one of my family favorite movies. We watch it every chance we get (seems like every other day)...

answered by Rokeau Batiste | 10-23-2010 at 04:49 PM

I just watched the incredible biographical movie regarding Michael Oher, Leigh Anne and Sean Tuohy. The entire Tuohy family is so amazing and such an inspiration of unconditional love and support. In as much as the Tuohy's would more than likely tell you that they are the ones which learned and received the most out of this generous venture, I truly believe as the story is told and shared that it is the rest of us who have learned. Perhaps we can all pay it forward. Thank you Michael, SJ, Leigh Anne and Sean - you are one incredible family.

answered by Swan Moon | 10-23-2010 at 04:57 PM

FAKE
hey my name is marcus oher. Michael oher nephew, and that story is not true at all he's suppose to be coming out with a new movie the real thing and they never adopted him they just toke care of him

answered by Guest | 10-26-2010 at 04:15 PM

Just bought the disk and done watching it, planning to watch this great piece of work countless times more in the future. I must say, this movie totally knocked me off my feet. I wasn't expecting to be moved that much. As a matter of fact, I didn't really know what to expect since I didn't read any review on it prior to me getting it.
Mike and the Tuohys deserve each other, another testament to the power of faith and family support. Simply awe-inspiring...
Definitely gonna be part of my all-time favorite collection which includes Cinderella Man, In Search of Happiness etc...

answered by Jun from the Philippines | 11-19-2010 at 05:34 PM

Bless Kid
Watch the movie about twice now with tears in my eyes. God your the greatest. And we thank you for watching over blessed families like this one. Guide them through good times and hard times because you love us. This man "Michael" is a bless man.

answered by Yang | 12-08-2010 at 04:19 AM

It makes me so sad. No one should go through rough times when they are younger. He is one year older then me and I always been the type to help other people out so I couldn't imagine being in that position where i wouldn't be able to even help myself out. But the best part of the whole story is how he was able to keep a clean heart. After people go through so much they become cold hearted but he seemed different. which is probably why he deserved to become one of the best.

answered by thatscrazy73 | 12-19-2010 at 06:21 AM

michael oher
I feel really bad for him so much but thank goodness that nice lady helped him God bless them.

answered by Guest | 01-09-2011 at 09:18 AM

Michael Oher and Narnia
I'm writing a quote that aslan told me.
"Once there is a Narnian in the way, get Michael Oher to get him."
- Aslan

answered by Guest | 01-13-2011 at 03:10 PM

It's a great movie to watch how one family binds together to help one homeless teen in the person of Michael Oher...a truly inspiring story that touch one heart when you know the essence of love in a family...more power to you Tuohy's.

answered by Guest | 01-29-2011 at 03:08 PM

This film was fantastic! I cried tears of sadness and happiness.

answered by Guest | 03-09-2011 at 02:13 PM

It is amazing what love can do for people and the fact that we all have the power to love someone who needs help and it wont cost you a thing so the next time you see a child that needs a hug or a hand up... don't forget it's not just Hollywood. It happens in real life all the time so stop and help out you may be all the kid has !! you just never know were your love is needed!

answered by GuestDEBORAH LAROCQUE | 04-26-2011 at 12:10 PM

i love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
This film was fantastic! I cried tears of sadness and happiness.
I liked the movie it was funny, sad and cute at the same time. I loved it how the Tuhoys invited mike into their family. Those bullies were real jerks though. I have never seen such a jerk in my life! but I'm soooooooooo glad he came from rags to riches.

answered by epic kid 98 | 05-12-2011 at 11:47 PM

Love!!
I`m a single and color guy from Costa Rica.......fantastic story that saved the life of Michael....my respects to the Tahoy Family and of course "Big Mike."

answered by Guest | 05-24-2011 at 09:21 PM

Love the movie ! watching now on sky for the 2nd time yet I've seen it 5 times now altogether.
Yeah all the above comments are right. It's probably why I'm watching the 2nd time today.
TOUCHING!

answered by Guest | 06-09-2011 at 01:59 AM

A heart touching movie, Michael Oher you are truly an inspiring person, you inspired me a lot and your blind side opened my father's sight.
After watching the movie, my father gave me a real proper hug.

answered by nanjil karthik | 08-04-2011 at 04:26 PM

"he's so weird, but cool at the same time but i prefer the cowboys better sorry."

You should be ashamed of yourself. What this young man went thru growing up was so sad and shouldn't happen to anyone. Thank God for the Touhys.

answered by TapDancer | 08-24-2011 at 04:24 AM

man i am a fan
Michael you made me change my life to become a better father thanks.

I will not take life short no more.

answered by bg the man | 09-25-2011 at 02:31 PM

It was so heart touching especially when he was walking in the streets, it made me cry, that scene is beautiful.

answered by Guest | 10-27-2011 at 08:26 AM

Love The Movie
I liked the movie, it is very touching, and pretty much like my own story in a different way. My parents died early, and I was on my own since I was 16 years old. Graduated from high school, and lived with my friend's families here and there. Graduated from college. I have watched, "Blind Side" million times now, and when the Baltimore Ravens are playing, I looked for #75 because that is Michael's number.

answered by tundra Rose | 11-07-2011 at 09:25 AM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.