PN50B530 Specs?

I want to buy a new tv for my kids. My sister bought a new Samsung PN50B530 50-Inch HDTV Plasma. We watched Finding Nemo and it looks so crisp and clear.
I want to buy one, what are the Specs of the Samsung PN50B530 TV?
How do you rate the Samsung PN50B530 TV?

asked by Marla in TVs | 4494 views | 11-15-2009 at 09:38 PM

The Samsung PN50B530 50-Inch Plasma HDTV has a 1080P high definition panel with a very fast 0.001ms response time, 1,000,000:1 dynamic contrast ratio and FilterBright technology to minimize reflection.

The PN50B530 has two bottom mounted speakers and SRS TruSurround HD, as well as featuring 600Hz Subfield Motion for clear motion pictures and Mega dynamic contrast ratio.

Generally, 32-inch and smaller television sets are great for bedrooms or guest rooms but too small for the main living room. Television sets with bigger screens are large enough for the whole family to enjoy and will probably be too much for most small bedrooms.

If you're mounting the set inside an entertainment center, be sure it fits in every dimension; also, leave an inch or two on all sides so that the TV has enough ventilation. If you're getting a bigger set, you may want to consider a dedicated stand; many TV makers sell matching stands that increase the aesthetic appeal of their hefty boxes.

answered by Frank | 11-15-2009 at 09:39 PM

From ZD NET uk:

"The Samsung PS50B550 pleased us greatly and we think it's worthy of your hard-earned cash. It's a shame, though, that Samsung hasn't -- for whatever reason -- jumped on the freesat bandwagon yet. We'd really love to see Samsung TVs offer BBC HD out of the box. Still, it's easy enough to add a separate decoder, so we'd urge you to put this TV on your wishlist.

Both LG and Panasonic have credible alternatives on the market. For once, though, we're in the luxurious position where virtually all of the 50-inch plasma TVs on the market at this price point are worth considering. Even some of Panasonic's smaller, cheaper, 720p TVs have impressed us."

answered by Morni | 11-15-2009 at 09:40 PM

comment