Truth University: Stomp The Yard?

Is Truth University from Stomp the Yard a real school or is it just a made up college?
Is so where is Truth University, and what do I have to do to attend?
How can I find out if the university is real or fake?

asked by Bailey in Movies | 21447 views | 11-14-2009 at 11:30 PM

No, Truth University is not a real school. It was created for the movie Stomp The Yard.
The film was shot by Rainforest Films (The Gospel) on location in Atlanta, GA on the campuses of Morris Brown, Morehouse and Clark Atlanta Universities, but it was the portrayal of real fraternities and sororities that, at one time, generated controversy. So there is your answer.

answered by Elissa | 11-14-2009 at 11:32 PM

Turth University may exisit but it's not the same school in stomp the yard. The film was taped in atlanta. Filmed on the campus of Morris Brown University. And it is loosely about HBCU which Truth university is not.

answered by Clark | 11-14-2009 at 11:32 PM

What I hope
Well I hope this college is real because I plan on attending this school for college when I graduate in 2013 on deck but anyway like I was saying if this isn't a real school then I'm off to Georgia state university school or a new york university to join a sorority so I can get get get it and so can remember the times I was in drill team and open my own salon named Mz Brezzy Is Fly so look out for it

answered by Bre'Anna | 01-31-2010 at 10:39 PM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.