Alexis Arquette Before And After?

Alexis Arquette was born Robert Arquette but then he went through a transition from male to female, an experience that was documented in the film, Alexis Arquette: She's My Brother, which debuted at the 2007 Tribeca Film Festival.

What did alexis arquette look lyke before she changed to a girl? Can I see before and after pictures?

asked by Palette in Celebrity | 68489 views | 11-08-2009 at 06:20 PM

Alexis Arquette was a semi good looking man that is turning out to be not a bad looking "woman". If only it could control its temper.
I'm curious to know how her famous brother and sisters feel about her.
Just found out she is the sister of David and Patricia.

Before and after picture:

answered by Golmo | 11-08-2009 at 06:22 PM

Alexis Arquette
I'm happy for Alexis. I had a huge crush on one of his good friends when I lived in L.A., so I would periodically run into Alexis at nightclubs & parties. I thought he was handsome as a man & never knew she wasn't comfortable as a man. But I wish her well now. David Arquette mentioned his "then brother" Alexis when David was on Jimmy Kimmel Live. I'm sure they have lots of love for their sibling. Its not easy to go through that change - especially in Hollywood. I'm sure the 'famous' Arquettes - David, Rosanna and Patricia - are supportive of their sibling.

answered by Guest | 01-18-2010 at 12:25 AM

Don't call her "it" she is a woman not an "it"

answered by Chloe | 05-21-2010 at 07:22 PM

She/He is an IT!!!! If you were born a man and now try to be a woman you're an IT!!! I would contest that really in all actuality he is still a he. Cut it off! You are what you were born! Liberal B*tches! STFU!!!

answered by Guest | 06-25-2010 at 02:34 AM

wow.... that persons a real effin one sided loser. obviously he wasn't happy with himself as a male so he made the change that made him happy. If that change was a different gender, then good for HER. If her family and friends can accept it, then that's all SHE needs. SHE doesn't need the stupidity of nosey outsiders who are unhappy with their OWN lives to cut HER down. Get a life, you stupid loser. People are who they are on the INSIDE regardless of what they look like on the Outside... i would love to see how you look, so that we could all make fun of you and your flaws of being self centered and inconsiderate!

answered by m1nd0t | 06-26-2010 at 08:25 PM

be realistic
Wow these comments are pretty strong and hateful. There are millions of people that commit suicide because they are born a man, but feel like a woman. They can't be comfortable being themselves because of mouthy hateful people so they keep it inside and go crazy. No matter how different from me they are I would rather have someone be themselves than hate themselves because of closed minded people. After all, think about it does it effect your life one way or another whether Alexis has a male or female part. It's 2010 get over it.

answered by Guest | 12-24-2010 at 01:48 AM

That is disgusting, plain and simple. And if someone tries to challenge me about my looks i will gladly prove you wrong haha

answered by Guest | 01-16-2011 at 11:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Wow these comments are pretty strong and hateful. There are millions of people that commit suicide because they are born a man, but feel like a woman.
Millions? I would like to see proof of this statement of yours.

answered by Guest | 01-20-2011 at 01:07 AM

Why is everyone judging Alexis Arquette? You shouldn't look if he is a guy or a girl, you have to look at the person.
That's why this world is so messed up, people only care about what's in the outside.

answered by Guest | 06-18-2011 at 09:33 AM

They don't understand, that's why people hate. Honestly it has nothing to do with them so if they don't like it, don't stick your nose in. I mean really She don't put her nose in your life so move on. She is happy! An life is not worth living if your not happy.

answered by Lily | 09-14-2011 at 03:51 PM

Why?
Now why are people taking the time to look up information on these specific people if it bothers you. Why waste your time on what "grosses you out or bothers you".......hmmmm.....are you having some personal doubts about yourself that urges you to surf the net and wind up on sites regarding "sex changes" in order to make hateful remarks. Either you are VERY bored or VERY interested in this topic.

answered by None ya | 09-20-2011 at 07:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
She/He is an IT!!!! If you were born a man and now try to be a woman you're an IT!!! I would contest that really in all actuality he is still a he. Cut it off! You are what you were born! Liberal B*tches! STFU!!!
Having an identity crisis are ya? Why else would you be net surfing on this stuff and this person amongst the MASSIVE amounts of other subjects you could be researching? I notice you do favor the term "b*tches". Perhaps it is time for you to come to terms with YOURSELF. JUST a consideration.

answered by Guest | 09-20-2011 at 07:12 AM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.