Nome Alaska Disappearances: Alien?

In 2005, the FBI sent homicide detectives to investigate a series of unsolved disappearances and deaths in Nome, Alaska. Most of the victims were Native villagers. Between the years of 1960 and 2004, more than 20 people mysteriously died, or vanished. Some say people were abducted by aliens.
What actually happened to these people. Were they really captured by aliens?

asked by Dora in Movies | 33722 views | 11-07-2009 at 12:22 PM

The Fourth Kind blames aliens for Nome, Alaska disappearances.
Families suspected a serial killer. The FBI mostly blamed alcohol and the cruel Alaska winter.

But the movie is kind of fake. No one has heard of the psychologist, including the state licensing board and president of the state psychologists association. And while there have indeed been disappearances in Nome Alaska ó mainly people traveling to the hub city from surrounding Inupiat and Siberian Yupik villages ó blaming a real-life tragedy on alien abduction is not sitting well with the non-profit that pushed the cases into the open.

answered by Guy | 11-07-2009 at 12:25 PM

I don't believe the Alaska disappearances are linked to aliens, but who knows for sure?

answered by Guest | 12-28-2009 at 06:56 AM

real
it was real footage and they are covering this story up because it has to do with aliens

answered by briggs313 | 01-19-2010 at 06:37 AM

the Nome Alaska disappearances are real, of course the government will cover it up, it's aliens!

answered by Guest | 01-30-2010 at 07:08 PM

Maybe you should update your blog. Because they are now saying it is NOT work of a serial killer. And YES! This psych. Does exist the name has been tweaked just a hair. Maybe YOU NEED to do your researched a little better. Things in our lifetime we will never know the answer to and maybe we shouldn't know, should we?

Thanks,
"from a very informative source."

answered by Guest | 03-30-2010 at 04:23 AM

I beleive they were abducted. Why else would the F.B.I pay a small town like Nome 2000 visits? When the biggest city (75 times bigger) only got 300 for the last 40 years. Look into it, it's true. And why would an ancient dead language come on audio video twice? perhaps there's a link between the annunaki and the abductions. Just saying don't be so narrow minded the possibilities are vast.

answered by Guest | 05-03-2010 at 04:30 PM

Just live ypur life and forget about aliens and disappearances!! You have too much business to do instead of be talking about this kind of non-sense explanations. ALIENS do not exist. Just search for a while about Nordic Mythology it's too more interesting!

My and half of the world's opinion.

answered by AMON | 06-02-2010 at 10:42 PM

aliens in nome
its true its so true then what the hell happened to the daughter in that movie the fourth kind and what that cop saw and the UFO over the house and they always cover this up always they dont tell us everything the government and the FBI and the police they dont want the world to know i know this if you get paid enough to keep your mouth shut they will do it lets say if you have a tape of a UFO and the info gets out guess what i know the FBI and the government will kick in your door take your tape and destroy your house and take your computer and everything else that's a fact keep that in mind

answered by billyjoe31alaska | 06-24-2010 at 05:37 PM

You do not understand LIVING PLANET OF OTHER PEOPLE DO NOT WANT TO COME FROM ANOTHER PLANET GOD is not real religions is LIE

answered by Guest | 08-06-2010 at 08:28 AM

Are They There? Of Course They Are!
People there are aliens out there, who knows is their good or bad. But they are out there and their are videos in that movie. How can you say they do not exist! How can they do that to that poor woman, she wasn't crazy they just didn't have the guts to believe it! And to the people who don't believe in them I know why you don't i? It's because you just don't want to admit that they are out there. They are so much smarter then us by millions of years! They know how to bend to in order to get to our galaxy. I just can't watch you people say they do not exists because they do. This is just my say in the matter I hope you guys believe in them too cause you can't erase what you already know. The government has been trying to hide it for years and years but we already know. And it's about time that he says that they have bodies of them... they have been studying them. The only reason why aliens abduct people is because they want to know more about us. And if we got one... we would be trying to learn more about them too. Don't deny it because it's true.

answered by Guest | 08-22-2010 at 05:52 PM

I also belive in the fourth kind
All people are entitled to their opinions. But seriously how could you argue with that??!
It just comes to show how ignorant some people can be when it comes to **** like that.
When you have good enough proof like THAT how could you argue? We are not alone. Governments are afraid of panic that's why they hide everything! And guess what its still gonna continue. Abductions and what not.

answered by Guest | 08-30-2010 at 05:52 AM

For ***** sake people...

answered by Guest | 09-11-2010 at 02:34 AM

Wow
How can you argue with that?!? There was at least one complete sentence, and hardly any spelling errors. But, who has time to proof read in the narrow gap of time between consciousness and the next lithium dose? Mania is not for the tidy.

So you think the "real footage" was real? Really?

answered by True believer | 09-21-2010 at 06:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Maybe you should update your blog. Because they are now saying it is NOT work of a serial killer. And YES! This psych. Does exist the name has been tweaked just a hair. Maybe YOU NEED to do your researched a little better. Things in our lifetime we will never know the answer to and maybe we shouldn't know, should we?

Thanks,
"from a very informative source."
Thanks source, maybe you should update your entire hypothesis since the actress that played the Dr. that was said to be the "real" doctor is actually listed in the credits as a supporting actress. They placed the Dr's name in first to throw off idiots I guess, it's all a game to them. But anyone with a brain and a keyboard quickly found her here

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1220198/

picture and biography! Whew that was hard. Sorry to burst your bubble of paranoid delusions, but guess what? THE MOVIE IS FICTIONAL! Now why the movie was made may indeed be because the director is interested in the Nome missing persons problem, but he may also just be using it to mind f*** you people that can be talked into giving all your money to Rashnish Koobyah and living in a mud hut.

answered by MIB#2 | 09-25-2010 at 04:56 PM

goverments r a joke
I believe the US government has everything in a hangar and are afraid of telling us because we cant handle it number one as the human mind can not capacitate past our galaxy and number two aliens and other life forms are too powerful and our planet has no possible form of defense, attack etc. And they are petrified by the possible outcomes...i was a christian man but the world is weird no one knows just wish people have the balls to tell us...I Want the truth!!!!! Please and i agree with the comment about the fbi doing anything to get what hey want i.e your footage

answered by Guest | 10-10-2010 at 01:08 AM

Of course
Quote:
Originally Posted by MIB#2 View Post
Thanks source, maybe you should update your entire hypothesis since the actress that played the Dr. that was said to be the "real" doctor is actually listed in the credits as a supporting actress. They placed the Dr's name in first to throw off idiots I guess, it's all a game to them. But anyone with a brain and a keyboard quickly found her here

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1220198/

picture and biography! Whew that was hard. Sorry to burst your bubble of paranoid delusions, but guess what? THE MOVIE IS FICTIONAL! Now why the movie was made may indeed be because the director is interested in the Nome missing persons problem, but he may also just be using it to mind f*** you people that can be talked into giving all your money to Rashnish Koobyah and living in a mud hut.
Idiot of course she's an actor. I doubt the real person would want to do that all over again. It would be way to traumatic. They use reenactments to show what happened. The person is real and at the end of the movie it said that she changed her name. She could be anyone. Someone with a brain would know that. I believe this because of the simple fact that I am a psychic empathy and I can see ghosts.

answered by Guest | 11-09-2010 at 04:47 PM

it's true !!
Me and my cousin was abducted by another life form. They told us that the governments of France USA and UK have know about their existence since the early 60s but the American military are their main point of contact. They also said that we were not created by a "god" but ancestors of their own race and when they provided proof to the American military via a small cube artifact that displays all the information that they needed by holographic projection the military deemed it necessary to keep the information hidden from the people of this world because most would not be able to handle the truth, especially those that have faiths such as Christianity. we were also told that within the next few years sightings of U.F.O's would be come more common followed by another mass abduction like the one in Canada in 1930's . they left us with one message which was " If we come do not fear ."

P.S
if you dont believe this look up November 1930, Joe Labelle, Canada

answered by Guest | 11-14-2010 at 09:12 AM

The government has covered up more things than you can possibly imagine about our world. Videos like The Fourth Kind are released to get the people used to the idea of aliens, or other life forms. And the reason you can not find anything online about it? Think about it. How much of a global panic would there be if people could prove it was real? But if it's just probably real.. it's a lot safer. All of this is desensitizing us so when the time actually comes, it will believable.

answered by Guest | 11-22-2010 at 02:43 PM

Aliens are real! the little girls is still missing o this day. Why would a mother keep her child missing that long. thats what the police thing. there was real footage of the UFO. You even heard the officer say something like "there taking one of them" or something like that, the language of the aliens. everything! I know I believe there are aliens and one day what happened to Nome is going to happen to a lot more places all over the world. Its only a matter of time.

answered by Guest | 12-14-2010 at 03:50 PM

It's hard for those to be open minded about things unnatural to the human mind. Especially seeing how the world views itself today. How do you view yourselves? Think hard.

Do you really believe in such a huge Universe that has been undiscovered you really are the only planet with life? Not every creature needs oxygen or water to live, maybe they breathe farts for all we know, but really-such a huge place and earth is so tiny compared to it. One galaxy when there a billions out there. Arrogant and naive thinking is strong with humans even though your history promotes such knowledge of possibilities.

Maybe humans once had their own unique abilities that have been hidden by 'higher authorities' just because of panic, non believers, government, religious prospectives, and many other reasons of doubt. However, science has too brought proof of life bacteria and cell formations on distant planets only one galaxy away. Just maybe their are planets that hold bigger and better. There is only one way to find out is to explore. Science can only grow. It is after all the beginning of studies that has brought evolution to humans so far. What if Columbus never believed there was more to earth and believed everything they thought in the 1500s. America may never have been.

I'm sure someone would have gone for it eventually but everything happens for a reason. Destiny is untold adventure, and no one but yourselves can decide it. you must choose whether to believe or not just like the legend of saint Nicolas or commonly known as Santa.

In 1803 there was thee a man known as Saint Nicolas whom employed many of all shapes and sizes to create toys for tots whom were less fortunate in merry ol' lodon, but some say after his passing his spirit the combination of three-mind heart and soul, stayed behind to bring cheer and hope to those who believe in the spirit of Christmas and celebration in the birth of a man named Jesus.

There are other stories much like it, but I believe and always will. Its your spirit the combination of three that decides whether you are to believe or not just as they say Jesus did not have a child, but that was covered up as well. The royal holy line was the last of the long lost abilities of the humans. Still it does appear once in awhile because of the child whom survived long ago to progress the abilities that are known then as witch doctors, but today we know them as mediums, psychics, energy benders, magicians, etc the arts of the human body. The people who have the ability to see the other side of things.

Like the ones who can see lost souls. Those who perish by suicide,homicide, or just tragedy and not by natural means only become a lost soul and need a person who can 'see' to lead them to the other side. If Armageddon were to take place and the souls left behind would disappear as if they never were, it is important for the true believers and see'ers to trust in themselves and save as many of the lost as possible.

It is hard to explain away the dead and when they callout to the living and in the event when science cannot explain it away and the government and Christians get hushy about it- becomes all to suspicious, but thats just it. Like they say it is up to you what you truly believe in.

No one can choose your destiny and life for you, that is for yourself alone, but be open minded and dont let anyone treat you in a naive way and above all keep your loved ones close. Always say loving words when parting because it maybe the last time you see them.

The greatest thing God Gave the Universes was the ability to love and be loved in return. In closing I can only say I have experienced many things for only being 23 in the year 2010 and it takes a lot to understand so little in life. Be glad for what you have now because think of it this way-it could be a lot worse.

answered by Destiny | 12-19-2010 at 04:22 AM

Nufsed
Quote:
Originally Posted by AMON View Post
Just live your life and forget about aliens and disappearances!! You have too much business to do instead of be talking about this kind of non-sense explanations. ALIENS do not exist. Just search for a while about Nordic Mythology it's too more interesting!

My and half of the world's opinion.
And probably why the World is in such a state!

answered by Guest | 12-19-2010 at 02:35 PM

How can you be so certain of something you know absolutely nothing about? lol? I mean what do we truly know? we know nothing... what we consider knowing is simply what has been put together by those that came before us to outline what it is they think they have figured out. don't be so naive. we know what the weather will be tomorrow, but when what is predicted doesn't occur then suddenly we know something different. hence, what do we truly know?

answered by Guest | 12-19-2010 at 07:31 PM

ok think about it
So, I have heard lots of stories about alien abductions and I am on the fence? Who knows if there is or is not I think we are not alone I believe that we are on a planet and without gravity we would be floating in space so that trips me out A LOT I know that sounds strange but REALLY think about it.

The other thing is if this whole thing about the Fourth Kind is real why did they never show footage of the marks left from the drills or whatever was left by the creatures that abducted her? I also read some more info and this story is a real story about missing people in Alaska but THIS story took place in Canada? So, another theory could be that this women (if she is real) offed her kid and came up with this type of "insanity" plea? I do agree that Hollywood will twist to make a buck. I also know that there have been LOT OF PEOPLE that say they have seen "things" it would be nice to know the name of the real person if there was one?

answered by Guest | 12-23-2010 at 03:41 AM

I do beleive but seriously!!
I do believe in aliens, it would be arrogant not to but seriously have you heard some of the s*** you lot are coming out with? you all talk like you have all the answers or that you are all psychologists really.

The guy that reckons he was abducted with his brother, I do and most of the population with a functioning brain would agree you are full of s*** why on earth would a alien go into in depth details of there technology how it works and tell you about who knew bout them, that sounds like a very far fetched desperate hope at a answer as to why your dad touched you and your brother when you were kids.

Accept the fact people, you will never know the truth as to all these stories and if it is real and they don't want you all to know you're just proving them right, why not to tell you, you're all getting hard ones about it.

You'd all go mental tugging yourselves screaming on religious people would go mental specially them Muslims bombing the s*** out of the world refusing to accept it and as far as other countries well they had fight for the knowledge of these aliens because humans as a hole are nothing but narrow minded primal animals that do nothing but s*** and kill lol.

If you live to find the truth then congratulations but if not don't spend your life living in the darkness actually get out and see the better things in life, man your all desperate to find a meaning to your pathetic existences man.

answered by lobsterman | 02-28-2011 at 12:15 AM

mad
Quote:
Originally Posted by billyjoe31alaska View Post
i know the FBI and the government will kick in your door, take your tape and destroy your house and take your computer and everything else that's a fact keep that in mind
You said it man, you are exactly right, I agree 100%

I know that stuff is real and well the government covers everything up, thanks for that.

answered by Guest | 03-15-2011 at 04:56 AM

mad
I have to agree with the government covering up things and I also might think they are actually working with them, however if you people think this boots out Christians as well, then you are dead wrong. Try and tell me if any true Christians were abducted at all.

And also these so called aliens hate god and Jesus because they are not actually aliens, they are the fallen angels, this is their pitful for they are trying to spread the idea of evolution and they are using the u.s of America.

I can't tell you everything, there are reasons why I say this because I have proof that I cannot say. If you people only knew what the government is doing, it goes way past just autopsies of aliens.

Look in the bible people, it mentions them go to a bible scholar who studies that. You will be greatly astounded, I'm serious, they have been around since the beginning of creation.

answered by Guest | 03-15-2011 at 05:07 AM

Why ?
I want to know if there is aliens abductions in Nome Alaska, why there is no other sample in other countries?
If you are believed that it's true story or a true tale, can I ask you why they come into shape of an Owl !!!! not other animals, I know you wanna mention the eyes but it's not a good justification.

I think it could be a government searching on human bodies to built new weapons and for examining on human bodies, perhaps.
There is many possibilities that no one else knows and someday it will be manifested by our GOD if you believe in me!

answered by Guest | 03-26-2011 at 12:56 AM

Aliens do exist, there's abductions in Mexico every day. Some people are returned if the family gives the aliens money for the rescue. Except UFO's dont exist, They have what you call bpt, bullet proof trucks. Yes they look weird buts that's because of the bullet proof vest and the ski mask they wear.

answered by Guest | 06-14-2011 at 05:46 AM

They Have Video Evidence Of this Alien stuff of course the government is gonna cover it up. But Yes it is real almost anything is real. Most of these things are thousands of times more intelligent than us so they no how to make us believe what they want to believe that's why most of the time they use animals to make us think oh it's nothing when it's something. Do research on it like history books actually just about Alaska and it ill tell you something.

answered by The_RKO_Lover | 06-25-2011 at 06:59 PM

After reading so many naive opinions, I thought i might just add my opinion which correlates with the 30% of logical responses on this topic. Why do people choose to be so ignorant? There is endless supporting evidence and unexplainable occurrences which outweighs the nonfactual governmental agencies and the media spoon feed us with.

Almost everyone would agree that each individual has the freedom of choice on what to do, say, feel, and ultimately what they want to believe. It is everyone's god given right to establish there beliefs in society, yet we still leave ourselves vulnerable to thought manipulation.

Take it or leave it, it is my strong opinion that majority of society base their judgment on what we are told. In this case people become subject to manipulation and often neglect true facts in response to an unexplainable occurrence.

How could it possibly sound logical that all these occurrences have gone unsolved. Each incident has had similar if not identical facts to each disappearance. To reinforce this argument, does it not seem bizarre to everyone, that there has been so much government involvement whenever something unusual occurs.

If you would like similar reference, look up Joe Labelle 1930 Lake Anjikuni Canada. In brief, 2000 villagers had vanished off the face of the planet without any reasonable explanation.

If you are a individual that doesn't give a crap, then by all means live your lives. There is however a reason why you are on this site reading this forum. Curiosity or doubt? To look at the big picture we are only one of the many billion potential planets that could possibly produce life.
I find it extremely impossible that planet earth is the only environment that could cater for life forms taking into account the complexity and vastness of our universe.

Everyone has their beliefs but, by all means be open minded. Don't always believe what you hear, believe what you have experienced.

answered by Truth be with you | 07-17-2011 at 09:46 AM

People how can you be so arrogant to say we are the only life force, anyways think about it from 1945 to 1995 our technology went though the roof.
I mean microwaves, computers etc, how can you tell me that in the past 50 years we progressed so far when before 1940 it took decades if not centuries to get anywhere. Well maybe we had a little bit of help there's no other explanation we could not have gotten this far without some kind of help, and if you think I'm lying how come in those 50 years we progressed so fast and now we are just making the same stuff a little bit smaller or a little bit faster, no it's because the helps gone or does not want us to go further because in the past 16 years we should have gotten far more superior then we are currently at in life, there real you just cant deny it.

answered by Guest | 07-23-2011 at 03:04 PM

After reading so many naive opinions, I thought I might just add my opinion that correlates with the 30% of logical responses on this topic. Why do people choose to be so ignorant? There is endless supporting evidence and unexplainable occurrences that outweigh the nonfactual ******** governmental agencies and the media, persuade the general public with.

Almost everyone would agree that each and every individual has the freedom of choice. As human beings we have the choice to carry out our life in a liberated manner. The general public can ultimately believe what they feel is true in society, however we leave ourselves vulnerable to influence.

Take it or leave it, it is my strong opinion that majority of society base their judgment on what they are told. In this case people become subject to manipulation and often neglect true facts in response to an unexplainable occurrences.

For example how could it possibly sound logical that there are numerous disappearances, signs, strange events that present themselves to society on a regular basis? Each incident has had similar if not identical facts to each story. To reinforce this argument, does it not seem bizarre to everyone, that there has been so much government involvement whenever something unusual occurs.

It is a case of silencing the individual before it erupts into a broader national if not international public debate.

If you would like an interesting but similar reference, look up Joe Labelle 1930 Lake Anjikuni Canada. In brief, 2000 villagers had vanished off the face of the planet without any reasonable explanation. It is events like these that create controversy and disengages general public by withholding information that we are entitled to.

Any government of any country should not possess the right to control our minds.

If you are an individual that doesn't give a donkeys ****, then by all means live your lives. There is however a reason why you are on this site reading this forum, curiosity or doubt? To look at the big picture we are only one out of billions of planets that could potentially produce life.

I find it extremely impossible that planet earth is the only environment that could cater for life forms taking into account the complexity and vastness of our universe.

Everyone has their beliefs but, by all means be open-minded. Donít always believe what you hear, believe what you see and experience.

answered by free willy | 08-03-2011 at 02:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
I don't believe the Alaska disappearances are linked to aliens, but who knows for sure?
Anyone get the feeling its a lot worse than aliens anyone try the demonic angle? in the footage and the wording of the actual footage it kinda all leads to satanic possessions. check out the demons wording i am god or pretending to be god even the time 333 am 3 is the demon hour look it up the UFOs don't quit add up maybe its kinda a stipulation in the factors or the odd man out of facts but you really don't see a whole lot in the footage to strongly suggest UFO there was a big shadow over the house that's about all you could see.

answered by Guest | 09-06-2011 at 10:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AMON View Post
You have too much business to do instead of be talking about this kind of non-sense explanations.
And my opinion on that is you have to be completely out of your mind to think that there is only life on earth! There are many other universes an galaxies. And why would people just wanna look crazy for saying that they have seen aliens. Even Steven Spielberg the director has seen a UFO. So don't be so quick to judge... an saying "you have to much business to do" so if you have to much business to do then what are you looking this up for?

answered by Guest | 10-02-2011 at 09:34 PM

my view
If you think about it is kind of true, you cannot hide the fact that the footage caught by Dr Abigail Tyler is real, is you look close enough you can see what is happening, and the disappearances are unexplained then we have to take into account that alien abduction may of actually occurred. If you think about it why did that guy kill off his family because of what he saw or thought he saw, how does someone get something like that into their head and get so frighted of it that it becomes real. What about the doctors' daughter who is still missing? Her mom still believes that her chilled was abducted by them.

answered by Guest | 10-17-2011 at 09:27 AM

think about it
Quote:
Originally Posted by AMON View Post
Just live ypur life and forget about aliens and disappearances!! You have too much business to do instead of be talking about this kind of non-sense explanations. ALIENS do not exist. Just search for a while about Nordic Mythology it's too more interesting!

My and half of the world's opinion.
So you think we are alone in this universe? I think your mind is very small if you think like that, have you seen how big the universe is?

answered by Guest | 10-20-2011 at 04:10 PM

cmon!
You know what's funny, is the people saying that this can't be real and all that junk, you know that it's fictional...probably believe in GOD. You've never seen or experienced but you still believe. What's wrong with people believing this? You just never know. And the things like this along with a zombie apocalypse are things that have happened. Not necessarily an apocalypse or abductions that can be proven but more like sightings or actual findings that are covered up...along with chemical mishaps that produced the living dead. There's reason for these things that we just won't know the truth about until it can no longer be covered up.

answered by Guest | 10-24-2011 at 05:29 AM

comment
Thread Tools
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.