Tra Telligman Died in The Ring vs Tim Sylvia?

I've been looking around online and have heard a lot of controversy about the Tra Telligman vs Tim Sylvia fight.
At some point in the fight Tim Sylvia throws a kick and Tra Telligman doesn't get up. Did Tra Telligman recovered from that kick? Did he died in the ring? it was a direct hit to the temple and they don't show him getting up on any of the clips if anyone knows let me know.

asked by Linda in Other - Sports | 6368 views | 11-05-2009 at 03:14 AM

Tra Telligman died in the ring vs Tim Sylvia. After he was koed by a lethal kick to the head (and obviously dead afterwards), the UFC acted like nothing happened and the cameras didnít even show Tra Telligmanís condition. The cameras were focusing on everything except Tra Telligman. We saw a quick shot of him being carried on a stretcher, and nobody ever saw him again since that time. When will the UFC admits what happened? They managed to sweep the incident under the rug and now they act like it never happened.

I want a proof of Tra Telligman being alive, or else I will continue to believe he was killed in the ring.

answered by Elmer | 11-05-2009 at 03:15 AM

No, he's not dead. Hes married with a beautiful wife. I just talked to him today. He lives in the DFW area working with Guy Mezger.

answered by mmabrnblt | 02-12-2010 at 12:43 AM

comment