Is Ghost Adventures Fake?

I am an avid fan of the show Ghost Hunters and I firmly believe in the paranormal. But is there anyone else out there that thinks that Ghost Adventures is a load of bull.
My retarted sister happens to believe the ghost adventures show is real, non edited and completely not fake. I would like the average person to answer this question.
In your opinion, is Ghost Adventures all setup and fake or is it real?

asked by Lolo in Television | 377605 views | 10-30-2009 at 11:16 PM

The over dramatic part makes the evidence seem fake at times b/c you have to listen very carefully. I feel bad that anyone would call it fake when there really is extensive research behind the paranormal. Maybe another reason it may be fake is that they might be hypersensitive to EMFs.
I think they placate more on sensationalism than actual investigations, where T.A.P.S. (The Atlantic Paranormal Society) takes a more skeptical scientific approach.

answered by Simba | 10-30-2009 at 11:17 PM

I think it is a little fake. The people on there just run around in the darkness screaming after every little thing they experience.
I am a big fan of Ghost Hunters. I just watched Ghost Adventures last night and it's just too over dramatic. But there is one thing i would like to point out. Ghost hunters only goes in from 1 to 2 nights at the most. Ghost Adventures however does a 14 day investigation. So they might have caught more evidence and just compiled it.

answered by Albert | 10-30-2009 at 11:20 PM

I agree that it's over dramatic. Possibly they are trying to emulate what a regular person might experience.

answered by Maris | 10-31-2009 at 04:42 AM

I think it's completley and totally fake. So many people actually believe this junk? It's a TV SHOW FOR RATINGS and fame period. anyone can construct those little gadgets and fake noises from the next room. I can't believe there are so many gullible people out there that believe this crap!

answered by Guest | 11-16-2009 at 06:17 PM

i can understand why people think this is real and i can understand why people think this is fake. i choose to believe its real just to entertain myself at midnight with all the lights off. i've never had a true experence with the paranormal, so i have yet to say that i believe in ghosts or not. GA is just three guys running around in the darkness listening really closly. the orbs i think are mostly dust and bugs, but those feelings they get and the EMF seems to be accruate. though the episode they filmed live with that one guy with the giant eletrical thingy was full of ****. cool, but ****. the episode with the contry western club that had the "portal to hell" and the "demons" clawed his back was cool nonetheless. i've seen GH but most of the show is them just talking about what each and everything does. GA, real or fake, shows what people want to see. but the only way to really know is to try it for yourself. Dramatic... yeah i'd say that. but these are normal people wanting to repeat what they saw themselves. what would you do if you heard a random brick fly near your head. (please forgive me, ik im ranting) idk, sometimes its better not to try to figure out if its real or fake, just turn off the lights and see what they can do.

answered by Guest | 11-21-2009 at 06:43 AM

I'm skeptical about the Paranormal in the first place. I'm even more skeptical about American television. It's all for entertainment. To make you forget about your mundane existence for an hour. Oh wait, the commercials are there to remind you of your mundane life.. forgot about that... moving on.
It's all making someone very wealthy, keep that in mind. I do enjoy a good scary episode of GH or GHI myself late at night with the lights out. But I watch them online to avoid the commercials and fast forward the fluff. However, it is highly unlikely 2 of them are actually reviewing all the evidence. Those are the 'behind the scenes' things you DON'T see.
Who know's what they edit before giving it back to the GH team so they can falsify the 'reviewing' scenes at the end, and make it look as tho the 'team' is actually working hard.

answered by Meeps | 11-21-2009 at 11:23 PM

Ghost hunters suck.
I believe ghost hunters is 100% retarded. The fat bald man doesnt do much to catch any evidence. I would love to see any of you go out there and try out an investigation with ghost adventures and tell me if its real. G.A. taunts and captures evidence, if you still dont believe they do? Its like me giving you an apple when you are hungry and refuse it cause you say its onion. Ghost hunters is boring and play'ed out. Ghost adventures is where its at.

answered by Anonymous | 11-26-2009 at 03:00 PM

I think that it's not necessarily fake....just really blown out of proportion. These people don't even really capture anything on camera that's noticeable, but they flip out about it and that kind of ruins their credibility, in my opinion. Like some of the answers above have said, these people freak out about stuff that you're really not able to see or hear on camera.

It's a fun time, just kind of dumb.

answered by Guest | 11-27-2009 at 04:20 PM

They should win an Academy Award
The guys on this show are really good actors. That sums-up what I think of this show.

answered by Guest | 11-28-2009 at 03:51 AM

It is not fake, you obviously have no experience in the paranormal im a member of the WVPS (West Virginia Paranormal Society) based in Wheeling Wva. Ghost adventures yes does do alot of running around but something do freak the **** out of you or scare you for that matter. Yes we all know about what happened on the live event where the man they were with threw his device but that was not the team members fault dont call it fake becasue some dumb guy decided to do that.. furthermore they catch some great evp's and some great evidence supporting their fact and yes they have even had the TAPS team verify some of their accounts and agreeing that they did catch paranormal activity and so forth.. so please have respect for these gentlemen and what they do becasue they do a great job doing it

answered by Guest | 11-29-2009 at 04:25 AM

How could you say ghost are not real? Because there is no real scientific proof? GH goes by scientific approach, but let's all remember this that even scientist are wrong on occasion when it comes to thing in this world. GH to me is like the more calm and collective group, when they see or hear anything the try to figure it out before they say its a ghost. GA yes gets a bit over dramatic when they hear, see or feel something. But whatever they find they will show it or let us hear it right there and then. I like them both. I do belive in ghost.

answered by Guest | 11-29-2009 at 04:41 AM

i think all tv shows that have to do with the paranormal is fake, ghost adventures, ghost hunters, the haunted, i just think its a lie. It could be another person talking wierdly and they say " OMFG its a ghost" but i do believe in ghost. They lie about it. Like bigfoot or the loch ness monster. It maybe real, but they lie show much you think its fake.

answered by Guest | 12-04-2009 at 02:17 PM

Ghost Hunters is BORING, nothing EVER happens and not to mention has idiotic ANNOYING bitches on it. Anyways, Ghost Adventures however is believable, and events happen constantly. Sorry but GA kicks the crap out of GH any day.

answered by Guest | 12-08-2009 at 08:31 PM

check youtube for ghost hunters fake... a lot of stuff debunked by viewers thats fake. like the episode with Meatloaf as a special guest, they show a water bottle in the bathroom and you can see the window is closed, and then they point out the water bottle was moved, and they claim there was no way it could be moved, but if you look close, the window was opened... pretty lame.

answered by Guest | 12-12-2009 at 01:59 AM

Ghost Hunters is a show enveloped by the belief that ghosts are not real. Paranormal experience is highly influenced by perception. If you want to believe that it won't actually happen, you will certainly not experience anything paranormal. Ghost Hunters investigate a location for a couple hours with a lot of "investigators," and they never really seem to connect with the location. Now they are wasting even more of our time with the fumbling of participants on Ghost Hunters Academy.

From my experience, which is limited, I have experienced the paranormal with just one other person armed with a digital camera and some bravado--similar to Ghost Adventures. We went to an abandoned mental facility in Tallahassee, FL and had our camera battery drained and experienced residual door slams and bangs as we explored the campus. Anyway, I admire the unorthodox methods practiced by Ghost Adventures. And many people have been witness to indisputable evidence gathered by the team. People who want to claim that Ghost Hunters provides an authentic source of paranormal activity are truly missing the point behind any investigation.

To all, happy ghost hunting!

answered by Guest | 12-12-2009 at 05:09 AM

I tend to believe in paranormal..but these guys are the biggest set of drama queens I have seen so far...It's a bit off putting that they talk so much while trying to catch voice recordings, and I have a really hard time taking them seriously, as they are always over animated in their reactions. Most investigators get excited when they find evidence, but these guys seem so "Amateur" in the way they respond to things they "encounter". If they have been doing this long enough, one would expect a certain amount of restraint on their part in the name of credibility.

answered by Julie | 12-12-2009 at 08:49 AM

At the end of the day , it all depends on what each individual believes. One thing that I don't understand is that out of all these paranormal programmes , using the most up to date state of the art equipment , and yet , to my knowledge , has there been one tangible , undeniable piece of footage showing a ghost. Orbs do not cut the mustard !!. How some people work themselves into a frenzy over a piece of dust or a insect never ceases to amaze me. ( Any one who has watched Living's " Most Haunted " will know what I mean )
A skeptic was once asked during a programme if he believed in ghosts.
His reply probably sums it up for most when he said , " I must be because I am afraid of them "

answered by China Blue | 12-12-2009 at 02:14 PM

i watch ghost adventures every day since it has came out. ghost adventures is not fake. it is all real. i believe in the paranormal 100% and they dont go screaming about after every little thing. and they dont do a 14 day investigation. and they are allowed to "run" around in the darkness because well they have to sign wavers and get certain permision. and i know all this because my cousin is nick groff from ghost adventures. people can say what they want but its true just like the show. if you have any questions i'd be happy to answer them.

answered by juless. | 12-19-2009 at 08:25 PM

big bag
wow you guys are annoying. its too "over-dramatic"? thats ridiculous. of course its dramatic. in the places they go most of the time there have been PREVIOUS ACCOUNTS of ghost phenomena. therefor, what they are feeling is most likely real. i highly doubt they are making 3 seasons of this show up for there health and money. yes they're a little too into it i will admit that, but it shouldnt change your perspective on whether or not its real. the footage and sound samples they claim to be real is where you SHOULD be looking at to see if its fake. not their personalities.

answered by Guest | 12-19-2009 at 08:46 PM

i think you all are just special people that cant wrap your mind around the sheer complexicity of the show i have for one just going off that show and what i have found in my own house is the same type of evidence that they have found in the show but if you would rather believe T.A.P.S.is more believable than ghost adventures more power to you

answered by Guest | 12-20-2009 at 12:59 AM

guest #14 who said Ghost Adventures kicks ass i totally agree they rock there people are awesome! and on Ghost Adventures there's like 20 of them and they suck !!! go Ghost Adventures !! rock on !!

answered by Guest | 12-21-2009 at 09:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
I think it's completley and totally fake. So many people actually believe this junk? It's a TV SHOW FOR RATINGS and fame period. anyone can construct those little gadgets and fake noises from the next room. I can't believe there are so many gullible people out there that believe this crap!
Right on Brother.

answered by Guest | 12-21-2009 at 10:39 PM

GH vs GA
Ghost adventures is more entertaining, but this recent season, especially following the live show, isn't too good. Paveglia Island for example. The guy walking them around told them that the island had huge rats and unusualy critters. But instead of trying to debunk the noises they heard, they automatically lead you to think it was a ghost. other then the dark mist, and 1 of the supposed Orbs (which very well could've been a camera lighting glitch also) i didn't see anything believable. Zak being possessed clip was a bit too small for me to believe it.
As for Ghost Hunters.... they might take a more skeptical approach, but they take a whole film crew around with them to explore 1 place. It's 3 groups of people walking around the same place, claiming they hear footsteps and voices or things falling. No sh!t. it's somebody else "investigating" the same house more then likely, in my opinion.
I give them credit for some of the work they did with heat sensing cameras, but that K2 meter thing isn't reliable. You can make that light up by placing it near a live fuse box, or circuit breaker. 1 episode they showed it reacted near an old iron bike. The bike probably had some other metal, probably Cobalt, present, that caused it to give off a megantic charge.
Long story short, Ghost Adventures admits they have no real experience and they are just kind of going with the flow during an investigation, and they do a better job of entertaining and getting personal interviews then Ghost Hunters.
Ghost hunters tries to make the veiwer feel as if they are experts and they are there to prove that the place isn't haunted.
Both shows appeal to those angles.
But all of this crap can be created in a film studio somewhere, so as with anything.... "Believe only half of what you see, and hardly none of what you hear."

answered by Guest | 12-22-2009 at 06:16 PM

Ghost Adventures: Fake or Reality?
I love supernatural shows just as much as the next paranormal fan but I watch 4 different paranormal shows: Ghost Hunters, Ghost Lab, Paranormal State, and now Ghost Adventures; I gotta say... Ghost Adventures seems real fake. I mean, watch the others shows and realize that they do spend from 2-5 days at one location, investigating, and sometimes they get lucky, catching amazing results. But when I watch Ghost Adventures, it seems that they ALWAYS get evidence and they go so excited about it! The guys seem way too dramatic and always believe that something is there. They have never tried to debunk anything as far as I've seen. Ghost Hunters was founded by two skeptic men who both shared experiences with paranormal activity and wanted to find logic in what people believe is haunted. Ghost Lab was founded by brothers who believed in paranormal entities and wanted to help people realize what was with them, though they do not do much with end results. Paranormal State was founded by a male college student who was curious in paranormal activity after many experiences as a child and wanted to help spirits and ghosts find peace. What is Ghost Adventures? A couple of men who like to run around in the dark, screaming, believing everything the owners have told them, leaving every location titled, "Haunted!" ? Yes, I do still watch the show but for laughs. They tell viewers that they have no camera crew to spoil evidence but as you have seen from the other shows, camera crew or not, you can not tell. I do not want anyone to stop watching the show because after all, they are happily employed, but just face the facts. If anyone else has a say on the subject, please speak up. This is all I have to say on the matter, just wanted to let others now of my opinion. Thanks.

answered by Guest | 12-22-2009 at 09:02 PM

a load of crap!!

answered by FAKE | 12-26-2009 at 04:14 AM

clears throat....it's real..there really exits paranormal activity..if you think ghost adventures is fake, it maybe fake or it may be real..

answered by ILOVEIT | 12-26-2009 at 04:16 AM

It's real
Ghost Adventures is real. If you can't wrap your mind around that, then that's your problem.

answered by Aiko | 12-26-2009 at 06:37 AM

Vulgarities are OK to use on every episode
Zak's use of vulgarities turns me off. I decided the day after Christmas 2009, while watching the Virginia City episode, that I would not watch the show in the future, and I would not purchase from the sponsors (those whose commercials air on the show).
I think it's sensationalistic and fake....I haven't seen anything that they see....and I don't think it's due to a lousy camera crew. Nik and Aaron don't swear on every episode.
If Zak and his sponsors think the audience and the demographic they need to attract, and to which they create the episodes, then that's fine. Vulgarities are OK to use on every episode.
But that doesn't mean I have to participate. I'm taking my business away from the Travel Channel and taking it to SyFy. (I'm cc'ing Travel Channel on this email, too.)

I can hear the sound of TAPS in the background !

answered by Guest | 12-26-2009 at 06:11 PM

yes its real
No I don't think its fake, hell I believe in the Paranormal. I live though a paranormal as a kid, I see **** in the air that are not suppose to be, no I don't hear voices because I would start thinking I have a demon in me.

answered by Augustse | 12-27-2009 at 06:35 AM

No.

Ghost Adventures is a 100% real tv show.

answered by Guest | 12-27-2009 at 12:46 PM

uhm, alright people who think it's fake. your a load of crap. it's not fake. gh on the other hand is totally fake. first of all you have like 20 poeple wtf? ghost adventures has 3. so like its easier and calmer with 3 instead of 20. but at the end of the day it is about do you believe.


even if you dont ga is still not fake. gh is thought if you watch some episode you can tell its fake. like on this one episode i don't know where they were but like they were in a big place and 2 people were in it and a knock came from that room so the guy ran down and was like diid you hear that and they were like no. but you could clearly tell the girl was lying and pretending to be a ghost.

answered by Guest | 12-27-2009 at 02:14 PM

I believe all of these shows are fake to an extent. Paranormal activity isn't going to just happen because you demand it to happen, so I'm sure some of it is faked so the episode will be entertaining. I watch these shows because of entertainment value. I do believe in the paranormal. I do question certain things in these shows. For instance, in the Paranormal State episode where six is back, they have taken a script from Hollywood. They are chanting "The Power of Christ compels you." The moment that started, I was like "That's from The Exorcist". I have never heard of exorcisms being allowed so frequently. I was always told there has to be special permission granted for exorcisms and that it is rare because of the amount of proof that has to be there for it. With Ghost Adventures, they are too quick to say noises and orbs are ghosts. It could be just a bug or dust. The noises could be from an animal especially in abandoned places. You also have to consider a building settling and any type of pipes and what they are made of. I can cause myself to get cold chills by thinking of things or just by being somewhere dark and unfamiliar to me. I'm not saying there's no such things because not only do I believe but I have had unusual experiences myself. You just have to take some of this with a grain of salt. If you are entertained by the show, then continue to. If you aren't then changed the channel.

answered by Guest | 12-28-2009 at 07:39 AM

Real or Not, who cares? it's all entertainment. If you want to find out if something is real, go investigate it yourself. The equipment is cheap to rent.

Personally? I believe in the paranormal, I've caught some pretty cool EVPs just sitting in my living room! it's all in what you perceive.

answered by Ashley | 12-29-2009 at 01:26 AM

you guys are dumb if u believe in ghosts then of course its real do you guys forget there going into real haunted places?? don't be dumb and nothing barely happens you only hear voices.

answered by klffgfhsfd | 12-29-2009 at 09:30 AM

The folks hosting ghost adventures are probably the most ignorant meat heads I've seen televised. I can't believe they went to Magnolia House and performed a "voodoo" ritual and ask spirits of slaves to "hit me with your voodoo magic!". Not to mention the filler video of them at the crawfish restaurant asking the staff if they ever feel the ghosts of crawfish pinching at them. Nice. Hard to take them seriously. For myself, I'm huge skeptic and won't believe until I have an experience that I can really say is unexplained, and even thenů

answered by Guest | 12-29-2009 at 04:34 PM

Come on Man
I believe that there is some paranormal stuff going on in the world, but these nimrods are not showing us any of it. They are a joke. I understand that they want to differentiate themselves from the other shows by running around and screaming to make it more exciting, but come on man! All Aaron does is feel weak and pee his pants every five minutes. I do love the dorky faces he makes whenver he "hears"something. He looks like a goof. I am sorry but goosebumps are not proof of ghosts either.
Zack thinks he is all tough when he calls out these ghosts too. I have seen him get "possessed" a couple of times. Sorry pal, but you are not that good of an actor to pull it off. 80% of the time I can not make out the words or phrases that they catch on their recorders. Even when they put a subtitle on the screen showing what they caught, I still can't make it out.
If you watched the Halloween show, that one with the "Ghost box" made them all look like fools when he was caught on camera throwing his EMF box down the hall. Zack even had to admit on the next show that the guy was lying about a ghost knocking it out of his hand. They should have known better than to put some moron on the show wearing a sky blue, felt cowboy hat with a feather hanging down the back of it. He really hurt their case at trying to come off as legit.
While I think that the show is a bunch of hooey, I must admit that I watch it every week. It gives me a lot of laughs. It is funnier than most of the sitcoms on TV. So in conclusion, keep up the good work fools. You make me laugh every Friday night.

answered by Guest | 12-30-2009 at 09:14 PM

i think that everything on the show is real. yet, if it is fake, they are doing a good job of it. my favorite person on the show is Aaron. honestly, i think he is really funny. the faces he makes are priceless. HA HA!!!!!!!!!!!

answered by Guest | 12-31-2009 at 04:58 AM

Not Fake! Absolutely real.

answered by Guest | 12-31-2009 at 05:05 AM

First of all whoever started this post nice comment about your sister your so sweet not. Are you seriously trying to disprove GA by using a remark about your mentally challenged (by the way is the correct and non-ignorant way to describe a person with mental problems) sister saying that she thinks its real and shes mentally challenged so it must be fake.
That being said i don't think its completely real or fake but you cant sit behind a computer and make assumptions about what's real or not unless you were there. There is one thing about this show that seems off when they draw a little circle in the air and say if you look real close something is moving, i never see anything in those circles and i've gone up to my tv to try and see and there's nothing there as far as the evp and feelings i guess we'll never know for sure. I will say one thing about the drained batteries I had a lot of paranormal experiences in my old house and one night we were trying to document something on my mom's (fully charged) camera and as we were going up the stairs filming it drained completely and shut off we did catch a small orb that went into the wall and when she tried to show her friend it was erased off the tape it was kind of weird in my opinion paranormal stuff is real but maybe not GA.

answered by Guest | 12-31-2009 at 07:24 AM

Re: Is Ghost Adventures Fake?
I think it's not fake, but of course, on the paranormal, I have not had an experience. GA seems real, I've watch GH, I think it can be boring, but GA they catch crazy EVPs, Aperations, EMP spikes, and stuff like tht. GH tries to debunk everything, which is boring, ZAk overeacts though I agree wth that.

answered by mikeHike | 12-31-2009 at 03:45 PM

It's entertaining

Is Ghost Adventures fake? I don't know, but I suspect that some of it is, but maybe not all of it. Like someone else says I am a skeptic, but I like to convince myself other wise late at night watching Ghost Adventures or GH with all of the lights off. It's fun and entertainment nothing more. Ghost Adventures does seem to be too over dramatic, which hurts credibility, but I think sometimes they forget they have the camera's rolling too. GH does something that helps their credibility in my eyes and that's that they show places that aren't haunted and give detailed explanations as to why they think odd stuff goes on.

answered by Guest | 12-31-2009 at 07:05 PM

Is ghost adventures fake?
I think what alot of people forget is that reguardless of what the shows topic is, it is a tv show and is supposed to be entertaining. Which all of these ghost hunting shows are, and there are several, TAPS, ghost lab, Paranormal state, and ghost adventures. Im sure there are more i forgot.
The part that really makes me suspicious about any of these shows is that when the investigators find something every show, and maybe not just one thing, in the case of ghost lab they find five or six generally per show. I mean come on, as an adult which decent common sense, this has to put up a red flag. Maybe they really do find several in one place, but this is in every spot they look at. I think it's alot hyped up to make good tv, some of it might be real. but theres really no way to say yes or no. I just think they over sell the show by how the idiots react when they find one thing. i mean, they hear a noise and totally stop the investigation to go review what they just experianced. which to me makes it look like a set.
Again there is no real way to tell none of us are there in person seeing this happen in real life. but if it is real these guys need to get more advanced in what they do, and find a way to make what they come up with on these shows solid evedance.

answered by Rob | 12-31-2009 at 08:48 PM

It is real
Ghost adventures is real, Ghost hunters is fake. Just look at both of their live shows. Is's pretty easy to see which one is fake. Except for when the device flew out out of the scientists hand in ghost adventures, they agreed that was fake. And the dramatic's are what make the show real. You try runnung around in a dark, decrepid, and dangerous hunted place in pitch blackness. without freaking out. They also run a high chance of getting really sick from where they go. They are heroes!

answered by Jarred | 01-01-2010 at 10:10 PM

I think that some parts may be fake and some parts may be real. Zak getting possessed not believing it, however there are other things that I think are real, the voices and the mists that they catch on camera. Aaron just annoys me he is so retarded, grow a pair would you already. Ghost Hunters to me is boring... they spend like 6 hours investigating and the only people to catch anything are the founders, they are noisy in the background and I would hire Ghost Adventurers before Ghost Hunters. As for the whole ghost belief well until I actually experience it for myself I will always be a skeptic.

answered by Guest | 01-02-2010 at 01:04 AM

the people that don't believe in ghosts never had an encounter with one.

answered by Guest | 01-02-2010 at 04:16 AM

The thought that these three ectoplasm guzzlers are getting paid to put such **** on television absolutely boggles my mind.. Here's a fun drinking game, every time a comment or action occurs, drink 5 seconds (if you must debate which you shouldn't have to, drink). For any time a ghost is "using their energy" drink for 10 seconds. If one of them fakes being possessed and claims they don't remember it, finish your beer!... I have truly never been so upset about a show in my life. I'm beginning to wonder if these guys have every got laid in their life and if so did it decrease once this show started? It seems that aaron may not be interested in woman, not going to lie i think he smokes more poles than hitler. For the love of god cancel this show NOW!

answered by Guest | 01-02-2010 at 05:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lolo View Post
I am an avid fan of the show Ghost Hunters and I firmly believe in the paranormal. But is there anyone else out there that thinks that Ghost Adventures is a load of bull.
My retarted sister happens to believe the ghost adventures show is real, non edited and completely not fake. I would like the average person to answer this question.
In your opinion, is Ghost Adventures all setup and fake or is it real?
I think that its somewhat true but for a full hour they dont show much. maybe one or two items are show that are paranormal but that's about it. i think It's nothing but hype, nothing else

answered by Guest | 01-02-2010 at 06:16 AM

It seems like some of it is real. If anyone has every seen "THE BLAIR WITCH PROJECT", it's like a mock-umentary, Kind of like GA

answered by JordanX22 | 01-02-2010 at 01:27 PM

Of course it's fake. Okay, can we move on to a more important question? How did these roided-out d-bags get their own show when they can barely put two sentences together? I find GA very entertaining, mainly because I like to see what euro-trash t-shirt Zak is wearing and I enjoy all the homoerotic tension between the "investigators": "I'm so pumped! Are you ready to go with me to the dark side?"

answered by Guest | 01-02-2010 at 02:08 PM

i think Ghost Adventures can be fake but not all of it. i believe in ghosts i have had some pretty awesome experiences. Ghost Adventures is 75% fake

answered by Guest | 01-02-2010 at 10:39 PM

Lame people who are too scared to admit paranormals real
for anyone who's watched this show you realize they get very expensive equipment, and its 2010! we have technology that do record evp.. and we do have technology where engery can manifest letters. these guys have got tons of people who have had bad experiences and you can tell they're not lying, they're actually scared and they're not actors just guests on the show. the best yet, is a father and son who saw curtains get opened and closed at a mental ward. then they got access to the building 3 years later and realized that the curtains had metal screens over them since the 80's which means its impossible to move the curtains. this is one of 100 people who have seen things, and when ghost adventures revealed what they saw or why it was parnormal you see the looks on peoples faces, they're shocked.

there are a lot of fake shows like taps, ghost hunters but ghost adventures is legit.

for all you people who don't believe in ghosts, or the parnormal that means you're either obtuse or you sleep with a night light on. for hundreds of years every culture talks about ghosts, to not believe in them means your are a scared little baby who doesn't want to have nightmares hahaha.

and for all of you over opinionated online bloggers ( because i never do this ) if that stuff isn't real? and these guys are fakes? then go into one of these places.. guarantee you don't, you won't and you never have.. and that's because.. you know this stuff is real and it scares your simpleton mines that reside only in the black & white aspects of life and ignore the gray areas.

so go ahead and keep blogging on this stuff, keep saying it's not real so you little babies can sleep at night hahahaha .. these guys have filmed orbs, orbs that have been verified by video experts and scientists who say they're actual orbs.

so go ahead and watch fox news and keep telling yourself there's no spirits anywhere

in closing the reason they react to any sound and run after it, if you were locked in a pitch black basement filled tunnels and heard noises i'm positive you would scream and probably cry if you weren"t let out haha same people that say ghosts dont exists are the same people that say 9/11 wasn't an inside job by america haha you make me laugh

answered by Dwight Shrewd | 01-03-2010 at 12:24 AM

Ghost Adventures.
Well, I think Ghost Adventures is completely real. The only editing they do is 'Enhanced Audio' which they do to show you clearly what their EVP's caught. I don't think their reactions to things that they encounter are over dramatic at all. You imagine being locked in a building all night with no lights, I'm sure you would react way worse than they ever do. I love Ghost Adventures, I think it's one of the best shows of the paranormal out there.

answered by Haley J. | 01-03-2010 at 12:55 AM

Ghost Adventures
You guys are crazy to not think this is not real! By the way like Zak Baggins, i did not believe in ghosts until i was confronted by one not to long ago when i was on the toilet dropping a big ol poopins! This show is so convincing to me, i mean the evidence in this emmy award winning show is staggering!!!! I mean their feelings and emotions around ghosts is exactly what i felt like when i saw that ghost on the crapper, the disembodied voices, the unexplained footsteps, the strange voice phenomenas, the goosebumps on my biceps, i mean for chuns sake i saw the glowing manifesting orbs, you name it i saw it!!! Oh just so you know that poopins i was talking about nearly flooded my house so my guess is that that same ghost cursed that deuce!!

So uhh yeah i hope this evidence has helped you realized that this show is 100% real and legit. Aside from the subject at hand "Did you hear that"?

answered by Guest | 01-03-2010 at 03:22 AM

Ghost adventures seems like a real show to me, but ghost hunters seems like it could be fake. Even if it is real ghost adventures is better because they only go in with 3 people so that factors out a lot of variables like a stray crew member accidentaly bumbing into something and being too embaresed to admit it. With ghost adventures all three of them almost allways has a camera rolling so you can see for yourself they were no where near any walls when something falls or bumbs

answered by Guest | 01-03-2010 at 05:05 AM

fake
i think it's fake, people can't do anything without help of God, especialy when there's some evil, they all do it 4 money on TV!

answered by Guest | 01-03-2010 at 05:08 PM

TOTALLY agree!
Quote:
i can understand why people think this is real and i can understand why people think this is fake. i choose to believe its real just to entertain myself at midnight with all the lights off
Couldn't have said it any better or any differently!

answered by Guest | 01-03-2010 at 10:46 PM

<<Yes we all know about what happened on the live event where the man they were with threw his device but that was not the team members fault dont call it fake becasue some dumb guy decided to do that>>

Agreed, they dimed that guy out on the show the following week by saying THEY didn't think anything paranormal happened when his device went flying. They basically said they thought the guy was was lying about what really happened.

<<they have even had the TAPS team verify some of their accounts and agreeing that they did catch paranormal activity and so forth>>

This is why I believe it's real, 'cause TAPS thinks it is. GH is a good show, boring, but I believe them, and since they believe the Ghost Adventures guys, well...

answered by Guest | 01-03-2010 at 11:00 PM

<<and i know all this because my cousin is nick groff from ghost adventures>>

Hey, your cousins HOT!

answered by Guest | 01-03-2010 at 11:08 PM

<<Ghost Adventures admits they have no real experience and they are just kind of going with the flow during an investigation, and they do a better job of entertaining and getting personal interviews then Ghost Hunters>>

Totally agree! It's more entertaining than GH!

<<Ghost hunters tries to make the veiwer feel as if they are experts and they are there to prove that the place isn't haunted>>

Don't get me wrong, I like the GH show and respect the investigators, but one thing that has always annoyed me about GH, other than Jason who's a tool, is it's too formulaic. At the reveal Jason ALWAYS says to the client, "Well, you know what we did..." then proceeds to sum up the pre-investigation tour they took w/the client. Then he wraps up w/the client by always saying, "C'mon, let's get out of here." Then wraps up the show by saying to Grant, "On to the next!" I mean, I don't think the show is scripted, but I can see why some people think it is.

answered by Guest | 01-03-2010 at 11:18 PM

<<people that say ghosts dont exists are the same people that say 9/11 wasn't an inside job by america haha you make me laugh>>

Amen brother, everyone knows, or should know, that the feds were behind 9/11, NOT Bin Laden and Al Qaeda!

answered by Guest | 01-03-2010 at 11:38 PM

Couple things
Love Paranormal State, but there's no way it's real! Like someone else said, they have WAY too many exorcisms. The Catholic Church hardly ever grants those, and they do one about every week on the show. Second, they ALWAYS clense the house w/a blessing or burning sage. Puhleeze!

The thing that always annoys me about GH is that they (the camera crew) are always filming the investigators, NOT the room they are in. So, when the investigator actually SEES something, we the viewers never do because the retarded cameraman is always filming the investigator. Urgh!

answered by Guest | 01-03-2010 at 11:42 PM

Ghost Hunters : 1 word..... Boring.....................

Ghost Lab : Okay, but not much evidence caught on tape.

Paranormal State: Ok the 1st few times but gets repetitive. They never get any good evidence.

Hauntings: Are these people for real? Most of them just want to get on TV with their 'stories'.... Others misinterpret sounds and exaggerate.

Ghost Adventures: The most entertaining and most enjoyable. Real or not.... well I like to believe some is real and some is their imagination.
To be honest, I would never want to do what they do, so they are welcome to the money and fame. Lock me up in an old, dark asylum all night with 2 other people?? No way! I like Nick, Zak and Aaron too. They are jumpy but I would be also.

Does anyone remember that show on MTV back in the 90's? They put 5 people in a scary place and the ones who made it to morning won money. Most people left screaming to get out to safety after minutes! That was a neat show. I wish they would make a show like that again.
)

Peace!

answered by Guest | 01-05-2010 at 03:55 AM

In my opinion i think its real. why? Well people say in my town there's a haunted place called the orpheum said to be haunted. So we were down in the basement then all of a sudden we hear a large crash we run to where it came from a big crate was down on the floor pushed off a shelf. No one else was around, that day my life changed.

answered by Guest | 01-07-2010 at 12:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aiko View Post
Ghost Adventures is real. If you can't wrap your mind around that, then that's your problem.
Really? That's the beat you can come up with? Please... Ghosts? Spirits? Demons? It's time to grow up people. Spooky stories about things going "bump" in the night do not prove the existence of ghost or evil phenomena. These are television programs, not documentaries. This isn't the History or National Geographic channels. They are designed to do three things: entertain, boost ratings, and MAKE MONEY!

answered by Guest | 01-09-2010 at 04:03 AM

Really?
Ok. Short point. Ghost Hunters loves to start there show at 9pm and they are out of the building by midnight. ********! They claim to catch all this paranormal evidence and fill an hour long episode in that amount of time. Ghost Adventures on the other hand. They lock themselves in the place for 12 hours! 12 Flipping hours! Now you wanna call BS? Its 3 guys with hand helds. No big ******* crappy film crew showing there every move. They go in PITCH BLACK conditions. You can't deny the real time EVP's they catch. You could deny GH in that sense. Secondly the time of the dead starts at 2 am and normally the window is open until 3 am. DEAD TIME. If your an avid fan of paranormal shows and a paranormal investigator like myself then you would know this. GH is a good show. But no one can go after GA. Its the same show only GA dose it right! How many times do you see Grant and Fat Ass go off alone with no camera man or holding each others hand? Never! In GA do you see this happen? EVERY ******* EPISODE.

answered by Guest | 01-09-2010 at 01:32 PM

i am a big fan of Ghost Hunters, Ghost Adventurers is less professional that's all, and yes they are dramatic but that just the funny part of the show. Ghost hunters has clients and what not they get called on so of course they are professional. ghost adventurers go and seek paranormal which isn't bad but seems a little fake but i still believe it both. I like how Ghost Adventurers does the video and recordings right when they hear it, ghost hunters does it at the end so most of the show you hear what was that!! and then don't hear it at the end sometimes, and sometimes you do but you have to wait and hear them the whole episode saying what was that! ghost adventurers actually plays back evidence during the show which i really like. Last, Ghost hunters you don't see things every episode, ghost adventures you do. i like ghost adventures better.

Point, i like both. i don't think its fake its just a different way of doing things.

answered by Guest | 01-10-2010 at 01:26 AM

The team of Ghost Adventures is more believable than any other paranormal related show that I've ever seen.

To the people saying they overreact, that their too dramatic. Tell me this. If you were in a pitch black asylum and you hear/feel/sense/see something watching/touching/appearing in front of you, would you not also freak the **** out? I know if I heard something trying to communicate with me and there was no one else around, 99.99% chance that I would act WAY more terrified than the crew of GA is. They've also stated that yes, they are amateurs, they clearly haven't been investigating long as the founders of TAPS have, but the way their show is run, the logic behind it all, it all fits and makes a ton of sense.

To the people saying you can never see/hear the things the team of Ghost Adventures talk about. Are you ******* deaf? I've heard almost every bang or voice coming out of that show before they replay the EVP.

Have you noticed that when TAPS is getting the story about the place their about to investigate, that all the paranormal activity just suddenly stops? The ghosts, if there are any, don't just ******* leave when your talking to someone else. In Ghost Adventures plenty of **** happens during the tour around and in the place.

Have you also noticed that when TAPS gets a report, like one of the witnesses tell them a story, that they never have that reenact in any sort of way, what-so-ever? The same thing could've happened to different people more than 5 times and the TAPS team will still never find anything similar to those experiences. The Ghost Adventures team actually does, not all the time, but they do find things that support those claims.

And No, Ghost Adventures DON'T find something every single episode, and even if they did, they lock themselves in there for 12 ******* hours, of course your going to find something with that amount of time you have.

Ghost Adventures also seem to tackle the more dark, sadistic places. The most dark place I've ever seen TAPS go to was a simple asylum. Ghost Adventures have gone to some real crazy places, and to prove that they're real (Because I've actually done this) when their talking about the site, and all the stories behind it, if they sound way too dark to be true, I invite you to go and search up the site. 90% chance that you'll find a link talking about the site, with pictures, details on what happened, and etc.

answered by Guest | 01-10-2010 at 06:59 AM

jackasses
f you guys i know if it it is fake maybe you guys are a lot over dramatic

answered by Guest | 01-10-2010 at 07:42 AM

Ghost Hunters ? HAHA, no way near as real and good as GHOST ADVENTURES !! i believe in ghost and i've felt it, seen it and got the goosies. So no matter what anyone says, Ghost Adventures IS ALL REAL!

answered by ba0ie | 01-11-2010 at 03:23 AM

Is Ghost Adventures fake?
Of course it's faked. You are watching a 'twelve hour lock down' in forty-two minutes. How more unrealistic do you want? Are the phenomena real? I believe they mostly are - some elements (particularly EVP) are rather more subjective. You can make out several 'words' that fit what you are looking for if you are leading, or are lead, to help fit what you have been told, but most are quite impressive.

Being involved in both television program making and around paranormal investigations for nineteen years, I feel I have a slightly more rounded view on what goes on than most. Addressing peoples comments about it being Ghost Adventures being over dramatic, you got that right, but that is down to the investigators/presenters - two of which are executive producers of the show - making the program into what they feel about the subject. As pointed out by others here it is a television show, and within the genre, quite a successful one, but a show none the less. Zack and Nick seem very serious about what they are doing and how they go about doing it, even if they sometimes forget themselves in the moment and get a little colourful. I think Aaron is the best indicator of whether things are really happening or not - he is the show's Shaggy, to Zack and Nick's Fred and Thelma, and probably closer to how you or I would behave in similar situations.

It's very easy to sit at home rubbishing the claims of any of these shows, but harder to prove that those claims are indeed rubbish.

It wouldn't be difficult to fake a program, not with today's technology: careful editing; the use of sound and video effects - not always needing to be good quality either; suitable locations and back story and you have a show. Sound familiar? It's the format all shows about this subject use. That said, it would be even easier to merely document actual experiences, whether you choose to believe what you see is up to the viewer. Is it merely a case of dismissing a shows findings because you don't like the presenters or you don't believe what they are showing you is real? There are parts to all of these paranormal shows I don't believe; what is presented is the interpretation of the shows creators. If they chose to present it in an entertaining way, so be it. Try and see the wood for the trees.

Is Ghost Adventures any more sensationalist that the other shows, Ghost Hunters, Ghost Lab or Paranormal State? Barry Klinge of Ghost Lab can hardly be described as untheatrical! Ghost Hunters and Paranormal State both take the more traditional investigative approach; rather quieter than GA's or GL's presenters, but they are still involved in making an entertaining television program, just like the others, don't forget that.

So, are the shows findings faked? I don't think so, no. Is some evidence 'spiced up'? Maybe a little. But I will still watch it. More things happen in that show and that is what I am watching it for. If you want to go out and make a show that shows how things really are, go ahead, I'll watch that too, but stand ready to face your skeptics.

answered by Coopdeville | 01-11-2010 at 10:51 AM

GHOST ADVENTURES!!!!
Real or fake, Ghost Adventures is the best ghost show out there because, in my opinion, Zak Bagans is on the show, and i'm in LOVE with him. I mean come on girls just admit it. I don't even know how he fits those huge muscles in his shirts. So Zak if your reading this call me sometime, we can get something to eat or something (joke) speaking of him, somebody posted a mean comment about him, and didn't even have the dignity to spell his name right. It's Z-A-K Zak. So spell it right the next time JERK!!!!! So that is pretty much why i love ghost adventures, because it's fun to watch someone so strong, mighty, and... hansome... Do something so manly like hunt another realm. YOU ROCK ZAK !!!!!! <3

answered by Guest | 01-11-2010 at 09:26 PM

GH for sure.
I don't like Ghost Adventures one because they run around like buffoons and don't explain that much. They don't really try to debunk much and make things overly dramatic. They may catch some solid evidence sure, but the way they present themselves I don't like. As for Ghost Adventures, they go on an investigation in a professional matter and try to solve the basic things like drafts or EMF spikes. Last weeks episode they solved the problem of hearing a buzzing sound and the eerie feeling that was cause by a broken ceiling fan. Ghost Adventures may be boring at times, but not all cases are you going to find stuff.

answered by chellyxx3 | 01-12-2010 at 04:38 AM

I tried the GA Method in my home and got scratched and now my kids are scared of the dark from the occasional thuds ...Yes its real... You're messing with things that can and will mess back. Watch what you like BUT DONT TRY IT AT HOME please...

answered by Guest | 01-13-2010 at 01:09 AM

Okay...
Ghost Adventures is real. End of discussion.

answered by Guest | 01-14-2010 at 03:57 AM

I think the show wouldn't be that bad if Zak didn't act like such a *********. Reactions seem to be scripted sometimes "Whoa Man/Dude/Bro/Bra I just got goosebumps." You would also think that with the money he was making he wouldn't look like some mall sap who shops at Hot Topic. He annoys the **** out of me on the show, and half the time I wish he would just keep his mouth shut. Even the opening credits of him reading his script, crack me up.

answered by Guest | 01-15-2010 at 10:18 AM

Oh and to answer...
The person who asks how Zak fits his muscles into his shirts...well, cheap synthetic fabric stretches...ever heard of spandex?

answered by Guest | 01-15-2010 at 10:19 AM

Ghost Adventures is 100% real and the way they are scared or "over dramatic" makes it good. I mean it's awesome that they are that scared, it makes it real. I don't like shows like Ghost Hunters or Ghost Lab. They are too boring for me and I don't like the little "reveal" parts, they look so rehearsed and fake. Zak, Nick, and Aaron make the show the greatest one out there. Yeah, they are ridiculous, but I wouldn't love the show if they weren't! If you got scratched by an entity or heard some of the stuff they did, wouldn't you be scared too? **** yeah you would. I'm just saying. Ghost Adventures is the greatest. They stuff they do makes the show. If you don't like it, don't complain, just don't watch it.

answered by LockdownLover | 01-15-2010 at 11:50 PM

FAKE AS HELL
come on. YES, i believe ghosts and spirits are real and YES i believe SOME people have the ability to see and hear them. however, i think that ghost adventures/hunters/any other ghost show is a load of ********. it's all for ratings, trust me. completely fake.

also, when someone really wants to see something, they will. for example, if someone really wants to feel cold, if they think and concentrate hard enough, they'll feel cold. so if someone's expecting to see a ghost, their mind will play tricks on them and make them believe that a ghost is actually there. i'm not saying that ghosts aren't real, but please don't believe these shows. ALL FAKE, trust me. all for ratings. man i hate that guy, i don't know his name . . . but i hate him. EVERY bump or tick is a GHOST to him. but hey, he makes money by looking like a ******* on tv.

answered by ZibbieYamala | 01-16-2010 at 02:39 AM

I am 12 and know that when referring to someone it is their not there. Also would you like fries with that? Go back to your McDonald's happy meals.

answered by Guest | 01-16-2010 at 06:43 AM

whether you think the shows are real or fake.. if you're a skeptic and you want to become a believer? go to gettysburg. enough told

answered by Guest | 01-17-2010 at 09:18 AM

If this was legit, Ghost Adventures wouldn't be on the Travel Channel and Ghost Hunters would be on a MAJOR NETWORK.

answered by Guest | 01-18-2010 at 12:50 PM

first it's obvious if you are in a old creepy place and you hear a noise you are going to get freaked out and maybe GA does go over the top but I do think they are genuinely excited about what they are doing lets see all the people that are saying they are drama queens go and spend a night in an old mental facility and not get excited when you are hearing and seeing things that can not be explained what would you're reactions be ?
Personally I Think GA have captured paranormal things not everything they catch on tape I think is paranormal but a good part of what they catch I believe to be real.

answered by Guest | 01-19-2010 at 06:26 AM

I think that the general statement that the Ghost Adventures crew tends to "over-react" is true in some ways. Zak is the worst with his overreactions, but I think that he is trying to add flavor to the show. Other times I think they honestly do get a little freaked out by some of the sounds and feelings they experience, I'm sure that I'd be freaked out too walking around in the pitch dark. Ghost Adventures certainly "seems" faker than the other shows, but I feel like that is because of the acting that is involved in order to make the show more entertaining.

Ghost Hunters is much more boring than Ghost Adventures. I'm sure it has a lot to do with the fact that they don't really discover much of anything and what they DO discover you don't find out about til the end of the show when they're warm and cozy at the Holiday Inn Express they are staying at reviewing the evidence. The episode at the Buffalo Bill Museum was just awful. There was little or no reason for there to be paranormal activity there to begin with...then you combine that with the fact that they had a guest with them who had the pleasure of experiencing absolutely nothing paranormal the entire episode.

Even though it was hard to believe a lot of the things that went on, I still think the Poveglia Episode of Ghost Adventures was the best episode.

answered by Guest | 01-20-2010 at 01:43 AM

The Real Deal
Air exists, am I right? And yet we cannot see it. But we breathe & exhale it all our lives.
Gravity exists, and yet we cannot see it. But we see it's effects on the things of this world.

No, GA is not fake. Yes spirits do exist. Believe it or not, you are a spirit. And yes, demons do exist.
How do we tell the difference between human spirits and angelic host? We truly can't.
That's why contacting loved ones through mediums is very dodgy.
This is because we do not know who we are dealing with one moment to the next.
It can open a door to our common enemy.

Everybody wants to see to believe, I understand, I'm human too.
But understand that right now you live in blissfull ignorance totally unaware of the truth.
A veil covers your eyes. If you'd like it lifted without ghost hunting lol, PM me anytime. I have an answer.

Whether you experience the supernatural through negative personal encounters or positively through faith. Once you delve into the spiritual realities of this world, it shakes you to the very core, turning everything you've ever known upside down. Your whole perception on life changes in an instant.

answered by Davelkie | 01-20-2010 at 04:50 PM

i don't know if what there experiencing is real or acted... but i've had my own paranormal experiences. So i know the paranormal is real. I do respect what Ghost Adventures do. I know i could never stay the night locked down in a haunted place like they do. Also ghosts only show themselves if they want to.. This being said.. just because they don't always see a ghost.. doesn't mean the place isn't haunted or that its not true. I do enjoy watching the show. I like that they give you the history of the place before they do their investigating. None the less ill keep watching the show because its entertaining.

answered by Guest | 01-21-2010 at 01:37 AM

First off, I looked this topic up because I was bored and wondered what the public's view on this show was. And as usual, I'm surprised, but not entirely shocked to see one of my favorite things online. The show is fake and everyone that believes it is stupid, the show is real and those that believe it is fake is ******* retarded, and so on and so on. Seriously, it's a tv show, and whether fake or real, why the **** is everyone wasting their time arguing about this (love the dramatic irony factor). Seriously, halfway through the list of comments and I was about to down a bottle of painkillers. All the nice little hate this show but love this show made my head fill like I had been thrown out of a car traveling 90 mph. Please people, just get along, if you do not like the show, oh well, there are numerous other shows to watch. If you do like the show, you do not have to bash every other show that involves the paranormal, it will not get you a spot on their show and they will not **** you. Now that I've given my hypocrites argument, I'm going to give my opinion, and honestly I really wish I could email the team on the show. As far as the cast goes, the show is great, the locations are nice, and yes, I think they have even stumbled on some interesting activity, especially given as I can sense energy. Think of something like a psychic without a degree, if that makes any sense. But here is what I, and a few others, hate about the show. Why do the reactions have to be so extreme? I can understand for ratings, but they do not have to be that bad. Ever since the first episode, I feel like I've been playing the what drug is zak on game, because on the show it seems like he is constantly ******** baked. Maybe it's just me, but I just feel that if they didn't overreact to ever god**** thing that happened on the show, and some of them would shut the **** up ever once and a while, I might not have cerebral hemorrhaging by the end of every episode.

answered by Guest | 01-22-2010 at 02:52 AM

The three characters on Ghost Adventures are way too "over the top" and appear to be young "drama queens". They get way too excited and appear to always over re-act. They are definitely not cut out to be handling paranormal situations, as they are always screaming, swearing and running away, etc. They need to find another line of work. It's obviously too much for their emotional level to handle. Gave up on this show several weeks ago. Too much over acting by the three amigos!

answered by Guest | 01-23-2010 at 03:36 AM

I am a paranormal investigator and have seen some weird stuff in the last 28 years.

One thing a investigator has to do is keep calm and look at things from several view points before dismissing the evidence as dust,lens flare etc..All orbs isn't dust,bugs,light reflection etc...All EVPs must be studied to ensure they are indeed unexplained EVP.The same applies for photos,digital movies etc.

Now,I have investigated in broad daylight and during the night with good evidence being found..

As far as witnesses one must never insult their intelligence because they fully believe they saw or heard something..A breeze in the house won't open or shut a door especially if the windows and doors are closed nor is all voices and foot steps cause by people walking by on the side walk..

In closing it may take more then a 7 hour investigation to find the cause or declare a haunting since spirits doesn't co-operate with investigators..We have a on going investigation that has caused a rookie investigator to refuse to return to that building.Even I was rattle once when a coffee cup flew across the room..We got that with our camcorder by the luck.

Is TAPS and Ghost Adventures fake..I don't think so since both investigates differently.

I do think TAPS needs to remember the basics and not be so quick to dismiss all orbs as dust and I think they're to quick to dismiss some evidence..

I think all that screaming on Ghost Adventures isn't very professional and the guys need to get a grip.

answered by Guest | 01-23-2010 at 05:08 AM

Ghost Adventures
I'm sorry but I am very skeptical when watching this show! I am absolutely obsessed with paranormal shows and this one is by far the worst! I would have to say its due to the dramatic reactions and the ignorant attitudes they have. If you mess with something you don't understand and you think its a joke, it may just turn around and bite you in the a**! I've never seen concrete evidence and EVP's, orbs, and knocking can be faked. People who have seen ghosts don't act like these nimrods do! You can usually see the fear in ones eyes! I think I was locked in a supposedly haunted place, my mind would play tricks on me. Try Paranormal State! Best one so far or the show A Haunting! By far my favorites! I'm not gonna lie though when none of faves are on I watch GA! Its hilarious but I'm definitely not buying what their selling!

answered by Guest | 01-23-2010 at 07:16 AM

ghost adventures is REAL. All of the haters are just basing their opinion on how "dramatic" they're. Well listen, if they're being dramatic about it, then it seems to be more real cause they're experiencing the paranormal. GA actually spends a lot more time in places they investigate and tries harder by taunting the spirits, unlike TAPS who makes their show boring as hell by only going scientific and spending 1 night investigating. However, i do love ghost hunters and both shows have their pros and cons and i believe what they both catch is real at the most. GA happens to catch more evidence because they spends DAYS where they investigate and taunt the ghosts. Also they go in haunted areas that already known to be famous from being haunted instead of a random house. And these evidence they catch especially their evp claim to be real. They do convince mostly everything they catch is paranormal like an orb in which happens to be a dust, but i find it more entertaining instead or ruining the fun sometimes. Just stop hating, GA shows lots of effort and you should respect what they do.

answered by Guest | 01-23-2010 at 07:00 PM

I believe Ghost Adventurers is real. I would love to see one of u skeptics walk around in the dark with a video cam in some haunted place and not scream after everything that happens to you.

answered by Guest | 01-24-2010 at 03:07 AM

Ghost Hunters is for low lifes.
It is 100% FAKE! All they do is go to houses that are set up and say "Oh lets set up all of our equipment that we payed so much money for a show that's fake to see if we can find a ghost." They never even get anything. Ghost Adventures is real because they don't have big camera crews following them around like GH, and they ACTUALLY find evidence, so GH sucks and GA rules, for you people who think GH is real, I just simply say, see a psychiatrist!

answered by Guest36 | 01-24-2010 at 03:30 AM

To all the non believers.....have any of you ever had a paranormal experience to sit there and say it's fake? Just because ya all don't believe in something, doesn't mean it isn't real. I've had some unexplained things happen to me. Is it my imagination? I'm sure it is, but I'm not going to say it's fake if I can't prove it to be or not to be otherwise....
I watch Ghost Hunters and I love the show. BUT I have to agree that some of the stuff on there is either staged or faked. Personally, I get a little sick and tired of that Steve Gonzales jumping and squeeling like a little girl over spiders. Sorry Steve, I am a girl and I don't like spiders either but I don't act like a goober! Especially on national tv.

All I have to say about Ghost Adventures is I'll admit that Zak is cute but that's all I'll give it. They act a little too dramatic. During their investigation of the Bird Cage, what was the purpose of shooting the guns? Did they really think these ghosts were going to be intimidated?! The ghosts were probably laughing their invisible asses off and thought they were a bunch of chumps!

So in closing, whether anyone believes in the paranormal or not, it's just entertainment and something to have on tv. It's different than watching all the ridiculous amounts of reality tv.

answered by Guest | 01-24-2010 at 04:17 AM

Just watched a few episodes of Ghost Adventures and I honestly think the steroids are playing mind games with The Three Douch-igos.

I'm a big fan of paranormal shows and having only once experienced an EVP I do believe 'something' exists, but these guys are 100% over dramatic and they totally give reason to be skeptical. I'm pretty sure they're faking it. Especially their EVPs. The words they say don't sound ANYTHING like what actually gets played and are often indecipherable.

Ghost Hunters, Paranormal State and Ghost Lab are much better and I believe more authentic. They're definitely not as fanatical as Ghost Adventures.

answered by LaLaverne | 01-24-2010 at 05:23 AM

I think it's real
I have experienced paranormal activity in my lifetime and the odd thing was I experienced it for years in one particular house when I was a kid/teen. When we moved out I never in my life even remotely experienced what I had experienced in that house ever again, anywhere else. I firmly believe in the paranormal to say the least and outright believe in ghosts.
I see the show and it brings back all too familiar memories of my childhood and odd occurrences in that house. I understand Zack's passion because I too felt just as passionate as I tried to explain to people what I had experienced. It was even harder and more frustrating to explain that it was completely real and NOT my imagination.
I feel these guys have a lot of courage by putting themselves out there and stand up to so much inevitable ridicule that will ensue by telling their story- I still cringe when I tell my stories and I receive only blank stares, skeptical looks or even laughter in response-that's why I don't talk about it much- but when I see these guys putting themselves out there for all kinds of ridicule and skepticism and they do so with so much passion and professionalism-that I really really respect them and believe their stories the way only someone who has lived it can.

answered by Guest | 01-24-2010 at 07:02 PM

I am a firm believer in the paranormal, I have had many encounters in many different places, i do believe that it could be a little dramatic at times but at the same time they could be just that scared and love the thrill of being that scared that they cant stop doing what they do. I am also an avid watcher of Ghost Adventures and believe that it is real, the post about the orbs being dust and bugs is not correct, if you know anything about orbs and the differences between them and bugs and dust then you would know that dust just doesn't appear out of thin air and then disappear and another thing is that dust stays in a constant pattern of movement, straight down, and most of the orbs you see on these paranormal investigating shows the orbs move in an unnatural movement.

answered by Guest | 01-26-2010 at 09:01 AM

Ghost Adventures Paveglia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lolo View Post
I am an avid fan of the show Ghost Hunters and I firmly believe in the paranormal. But is there anyone else out there that thinks that Ghost Adventures is a load of bull.
My retarted sister happens to believe the ghost adventures show is real, non edited and completely not fake. I would like the average person to answer this question.
In your opinion, is Ghost Adventures all setup and fake or is it real?
In my opinion, I was wondering after last weeks' show, Adventures on the Island of Paveglia, how one gets to have a show like that and how does the network get sponsors. Sometimes Zak is so comical that I just about pee myself from laughing and all the while thinking in my mind. But I like most all the paranormal shows and watch them anyway because they are interesting and entertaining at the same time. BTW, if you compare experiences and findings with the other shows it is easy to believe in the paranormal overall but the methods and instruments used have advanced a great deal over the years, are still used in 'theory' rather than believing that the results are accurate. Last year on Scariest Places On Earth, hosted by Linda Blair, there was a family taken to the island. They were not professionals and with more 'team' members had a lot more experiences to report and the most skeptical of the family were nearly scared to death, made a believer out of them all.

answered by crypp2nite | 01-26-2010 at 03:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Zak's use of vulgarities turns me off. I decided the day after Christmas 2009, while watching the Virginia City episode, that I would not watch the show in the future, and I would not purchase from the sponsors (those whose commercials air on the show).
I think it's sensationalistic and fake....I haven't seen anything that they see....and I don't think it's due to a lousy camera crew. Nik and Aaron don't swear on every episode.
If Zak and his sponsors think the audience and the demographic they need to attract, and to which they create the episodes, then that's fine. Vulgarities are OK to use on every episode.
But that doesn't mean I have to participate. I'm taking my business away from the Travel Channel and taking it to SyFy. (I'm cc'ing Travel Channel on this email, too.)

I can hear the sound of TAPS in the background !
"...and I would not purchase from the sponsors".....get a life.....loser.

answered by Guest | 01-26-2010 at 05:41 PM

Ghost Adventures isn't a load of ******** YOUR A LOAD OF **********!!!!!!! I have watched Ghost Hunters before and i didn't see nor hear ANY evidence of paranormal activity Ghost Adventures is different. The crew does investigate out of the thrill of the rush and they do this for a living. What I think Ghost Hunters does is they throw little noises and voices that they do themselves. Ghost Adventures, they travel ALL over the world to investigate the paranormal and those noises and voices that they capture on their recorders and cameras and the visuals they capture those come with the HAUNTS of the location


unlike Ghost Hunters, Ghost Adventures has a SMOKING HOT paranormal investigator: Zak Bagans <3

answered by paranormalfanbabe | 01-27-2010 at 03:59 PM

comment
Thread Tools
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.