Chaz Bono Fat?

What do you think of Chastity (Chaz) Bono?
I'm surprised about how she's changed through the years. I just find it interesting, maybe because we're the same age and I grew up watching her with her parents.
I noticed she got a lot heavier, she used to be very thin when she was a little girl and now she's fat. Why do you think she's so fat now?
Maybe it's the hormones, or she just like to eat?

asked by Emi in Controversy | 8983 views | 10-30-2009 at 09:24 PM

Yes he's so fat now.

His medical transition from being a female to male has spurred physical changes that he has always been wanting.

Speaking about the process he said: "It lowered my voice...Fat redistributes, muscle growth, hair growth, sex drive increases."

Bono added: "I always felt like the male from the time I was a child. There wasn't much feminine about me.

"I believe that gender is something between your ears, not between your legs. That is something I discovered in the early '90s. It was just a long process of being comfortable enough to do something about it."

And turning 40 was his last chance.

He said: "I was turning 40 and I thought it's now or never. I want to still feel vibrant and be able to enjoy my life in a male body and not wait until I am an old man."

answered by Rebecca | 10-30-2009 at 09:26 PM

I think she is just an unhappy person and so she eats too much to feel good.

answered by Guest | 10-31-2009 at 01:52 AM

Chaz is just a fat depressed pig. I'm all for transitioning but come on Bono stop shoving those whole pizzas and burritos in your fat mouth and spend some of your mother's bucks and shed the fat so you can look like a normal man and not a white trash male, dropped stomach race car fan.

answered by Tony | 03-30-2010 at 07:00 PM

Chaz's transformation is an offense and a ridicule. She will never be a man as she lacks the emotions and feelings of a real man. How can a woman's brain transform into a man's brain? Can't be done. Her DNA will always be female. I think she looks awful and disgraces real men. She's over weight and looks hideous. I can't believe her partner is comfortable with her transformation from a woman to a man....scary!! The only good thing about her transformation is that she doesn't have to shave and wax anymore. Just let herself go all hairy and natural )

answered by Guest | 09-24-2010 at 03:08 PM

Too fat..
OMG..She is so fat..But her mother is still so sexy lady.

answered by Guest | 12-09-2010 at 10:16 AM

It doesn't make sense
It has never made sense to me when people say "I always FELT like a man" or "I always FELT like a woman". How does one know what it feels like to be a man, or a woman? I know what it feels like TO BE ME. I can't tell you what other people of my "gender" feel like. I'm a woman, who looks feminine, behaves masculine, thinks like a scientist.

There are people who feel their limbs don't belong to them, and seek amputation. One would hardly say because they "feel" that way, that it is in fact a truism.

The whole transgender thing just does not make any sense at all to me. It seems more to me as if Chastity could not live up to, or compete with, the female imagery of her mother, and therefore rejected it in it's entirety.

We alter people physically and pharmacologically instead of teaching them how to live with WHO they are... it's so sad to watch.

answered by Guest | 01-15-2011 at 04:17 AM

Chaz
"It has never made sense to me when people say "I always FELT like a man" or "I I'm a woman, who looks feminine, behaves masculine, thinks like a scientist."

Clearly you don't think like a scientist if you know NOTHING about the biological reasons behind transgender issues, and don't care to learn them.

answered by Guest | 09-07-2011 at 11:45 PM

I hope Chaz is happy.
I just don't know why he has to be so public about his transformation. He seriously needs to get in shape before he has some major health issues.
Something as strenuous as DWTS is not a good idea, he may not make it through the competition with the knee pain.

Good luck!

answered by Guest | 09-30-2011 at 12:51 AM

Honestly what has society become to. Judging people for what makes them happy. Really you all need to just get over it, it's not your life!!!! Just let Chaz be happy. You guys don't think these comments are hurtful but they aree they drive people to crazy things because people are so judgmental. Gays and lesbians are taking there own lives because people are just so rude and don't care about what people are goin through. Chaz isn't a killer he isn't anything bad he is just trying to be happy so just let him be happy!

answered by Guest | 10-12-2011 at 12:54 AM

I saw Chaz and Cher together recently...or maybe I was watching Sesame Street and they were featuring the number "10". I thank you.

answered by Guest | 10-24-2011 at 02:42 AM

Poor Chaz
You can tell Chaz Bono is a miserable person. God made Chastity Bono a female and no one can change that, operation or not. She still seeks acceptance from her mother because she can't live up to the pressures of being the daughter of Cher. Chastity is just plain pathetic and a very lost individual who just can't identify with, I guess anyone. She was a cute little girl and is a horrendous looking "it" person. He is in no way happy.

answered by Guest | 10-30-2011 at 09:01 PM

Chastity is self destructive, depressed & mentally ill. Chastity is desperate for attention, it shows in everything she does. She will not live much longer, she is very ill mentally. She has made her life a sad spectacle with no chance for a positive outcome.

No matter how much she gorges herself, no matter how many body parts she slices off, no matter how many cigarettes she smokes, no matter how many steroids she crams down her throat, she will never be happy.

answered by Ron Baker | 11-14-2011 at 02:06 PM

comment