Halloween Jokes and Pranks?

I know the Halloween tradition is dying, but when you say "Trick or treat!?", the correct response is to pick one, not to throw candy at little kids. If you say 'trick', kids should tell you a joke or juggle or pull a prank or something - not look confused.

I'm trying to remember some Halloween jokes to teach my son. Do you know some good ones?

asked by Storm in Holidays | 2368 views | 10-30-2009 at 05:44 PM

Halloween Pranks & Tricks

Dress up as though you are the inanimate Halloween Decor for your lawn. Example: scarecrow, Frankenstein, etc. Be as still as you can. When someone walks by, jump out and scare the heck out of them. Another idea is to lay flat on the lawn, pretending to be in a grave marked with a tombstone. Imagine their surprise when you rise from the dead!

You know those colored dot stickers that can be used for various office purposes or rummage sales? Purchase the dots in two or three colors, preferably red, yellow, and blue. When it's dark outside, stick one dot on the each of your neighbors' front doors. Put one on your own door so that you aren't suspect. The next day will be interesting when neighbors try to figure out what the dots mean and why there are different colors. Those with red dots may get a bit paranoid and think it's some sort of a conspiracy.

For a hay-rack ride, have someone lay in the ditch, perfectly visible, face down, pretending to be dead. Add fake blood for visual effects. Stop the hay rack to investigate and let party-goers approach the "body." Give your guests the scare of their life when the body jumps up (wearing a very scary mask or makeup) and chases them.

answered by Timmy | 10-30-2009 at 05:45 PM

Halloween jokes

What did Dr. Frankenstein get when he put a goldfish brain in the body of his dog?
I don't know, but it is great at chasing submarines.

Why wasn't there any food left after the monster party?'
Cos everyone was a goblin

Why did the vampire's lunch give him heartburn?
It was a stake sandwich.

Dracula decided he need a dog, which breed did he choose?
A blood hound.

What would you call the ghost of a door-to-door salesman?
A dead ringer.

What do skeletons always order at a restaurant?
Spare ribs!

Who was the most famous French skeleton?
Napoleon bone-apart

Who won the skeleton beauty contest?
No body

answered by Skeleton | 10-30-2009 at 05:46 PM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.