Kurbaan Movie Story?

Kurbaan is a forthcoming Indian Bollywood film directed by Rensil D’Silva and produced by Karan Johar.
There is a story behind the Kurbaan Movie.
Please tell me what's this story is about, my friend told me the movie is great but I would like to know the story before I watch it.

asked by Brilliant in Movies | 1873 views | 11-20-2009 at 01:55 PM

The film, set against the backdrop of global terrorism, will feature real life coupleo Saif Ali Khan and Kareena Kapoor in pivotal roles along with actor Vivek Oberoi.

Story:

A most wanted terrorist lies wounded inside a vacated train and FBI agents close in. Two bombs have already gone off in different parts of New York, and the SWAT team must stop this one to prevent another explosion.

And what happens after that is quite astounding. Kareena Kapoor realizes that she is a pawn in Ehsaan’s game. He turns out to be a terrorist who marries her in order to cover up his identity. Kareena is kept under house arrest. Sooner Kareena also finds out that Ehsaan plans to hijack a flight and one of the passengers on that flight is Vivek Oberoi, a journalist.

Technically the movie is sound; acting wise, everyone chips in with a fine performance.

answered by Maria | 11-20-2009 at 01:59 PM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.