John William Lomax Of Bloomfield?

A Hartford attorney says his client has been arrested in connection with a fight that led to the stabbing and death of a football player of the University of Connecticut.
The guy who was arrested is called John William Lomax of Bloomfield.
Is this man the killer? I hope he goes to jail forever. Poor Jasper Howard.

asked by Medium in Law & Ethics | 6327 views | 10-27-2009 at 06:26 PM

Well I don't know if he's the killer but he has been charged with murder and conspiracy to commit assault.
His name is John William Lomax III and he is 21 years old. The defense attorney said his client was just trying to break up a fight.

There were others too.
Police also charged Hakim Muhammad, of Bloomfield, with conspiracy to commit assault. Jamal Todd, 21, is charged with pulling a fire alarm that emptied the dance, triggering the fight.

answered by Diego | 10-27-2009 at 06:28 PM

Those guys deserve the worst.

answered by Diego | 10-27-2009 at 06:31 PM

John William Lomax is scheduled to appear in court Wednesday on charges of murder and conspiracy to commit assault in the October 18 stabbing death of Jasper Howard.

John W. Lomax III resides at 28 Barry Circle, Bloomfield, CT which is approximately 30 miles from the UConn Campus. He is not a student at University of Connecticut. He is currently being held on $2 million bail.

This is the picture of John William Lomax:

answered by Joshua | 10-27-2009 at 10:24 PM

John William Lomax has had a full-time job in the information technology field for the past two years and is a graduate of Bloomfield High School.

answered by Johnny | 10-27-2009 at 10:25 PM

UConn President Michael Hogan sent the following message to the university this afternoon:

October 27, 2009

Dear Members of the UConn Community,

As announced by the UConn Police Department this afternoon, we have now made arrests of individuals believed to be involved in the crimes of early Sunday morning October 18, including the fatal stabbing of Jasper Howard.

We continue to mourn the loss of our Jasper. Nothing can replace the void in our hearts left by his death. Yet, I know that many of you will feel reassured by today's news.

Our UConn Police Department has done an outstanding job -- both investigating the case and ensuring the ongoing safety of our
community throughout this difficult time. We are also grateful to the State Police, who have provided us with much-valued support during the investigation.

I ask that we continue the compassion and dignity, as we grieve our loss and even as the grief subsides. Becoming a more caring and compassionate community out of this tragedy is perhaps one of the best ways we can honor Jasper's memory. I'm so proud to be a part of this wonderful UConn community, which stands together in good and difficult times, and thank each of you for your support of one another and of UConn.

Sincerely,

Mike

Michael J. Hogan President UConn

answered by Callie | 10-27-2009 at 10:26 PM

cleaninglady
He would not be in this mess if he'd had the sense to CALL 911. Our prisons are full of these young guys with raging testosterone who decided that they would play the hero. A little common sense would go a long way with the younger generation.

answered by Guest | 10-28-2009 at 12:34 AM

Check out the eyes on this guy. He's high on something!

answered by Guest | 10-28-2009 at 03:14 AM

Since when does it take putting a knife in someones stomach to break up a fight? This guy's story doesn't seem to match the events of that evening. I'd be willing to bet that an investigation of this young mans arrest record would shed some light on the true events of that fateful evening. This most likely isn't his first run in with the law.

answered by Guest | 10-28-2009 at 05:11 AM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.