NFL Power Rankings: Week 8 2009?

I need some Power Rankings for Week 8 2009 of the NFL football season.
After digging inside each team's schedules, there are a few teams who have proved themselves worthy, while others have feasted on the bottom-feeders in the NFL.

The Indianapolis Colts are currently in top spot, looking very good with a 6-0 record.
Please post your rankings below.

asked by Tomorrow in Football | 1742 views | 10-26-2009 at 11:19 PM

The Broncos head to their bye week at 6-0, which has them in the fourth spot in our Power Rankings. It's hard to believe they are 6-0 and the Tennessee Titans are 0-6. And who could have imagined Kyle Orton would be an MVP candidate?

That's the beauty of the NFL.

Power Rankings Week 8 2009:

1. Indianapolis Colts (6-0) – The Colts have looked incredible over their last few games and get the nod here in the week 8 NFL power rankings.

2. New Orleans Saints (6-0) – What have you done for me lately? They beat the Dolphins in the final minute but looked bad doing it.

3. New England Patriots (5-2) – Tom Brady and company are back and it’s time to move them up the week 8 NFL power rankings.

4. Pittsburgh Steelers (5-2) – They beat the undefeated Vikings and seem to be heading in the right direction with 4 straight wins.

5. Denver Broncos (6-0) – Are they for real? I don’t think so. Still, they deserve a high spot.

6. Minnesota Vikings (5-1) – Suffer their first loss but are still good enough with Favre to earn a spot on the week 8 NFL power rankings.

7. Cincinnati Bengals (5-2) – They crushed the Bears and have a victory over the Steelers so they deserve to be up here.

8. Arizona Cardinals (4-2) – Went to New York and beat the Giants. They seem to be coming into form.

9. Dallas Cowboys (4-2) – Dallas still has issues on the road but they just blew out an Atlanta Falcon team that almost made the week 8 NFL power rankings.

10. New York Giants (5-2) – Lost an ugly game to the Arizona Cardinals but their hot start keeps them in the top 10. Barely.

answered by Theory | 10-26-2009 at 11:21 PM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.