Richard Sandrak Now?

Richard Sandrak was called little hercules when he was a little boy. He was named the strongest boy in the world when he was only 3 years old. He is probably best known for his appearance in the documentary The World's Strongest Boy, which has been shown on several TV channels across the world, and for his dedication to bodybuilding.
Where is Richard Sandrak now? Is he in his country, what does he do for a living?

asked by Halley in Celebrity | 218649 views | 10-26-2009 at 09:04 PM

What is he doing now? He was last seen on television on the program "The World's Strongest Child and Me", which aired on February 18, 2009.
Presenter Mark Dolan went on a quest to find the strongest children in the world and Sandrak was one of those interviewed. Sandrak said he still works out, but due to growing up the world had lost interest in him.

Richard Sandrak Now

Richard Sandrak Today

Richard Sandrak Pic Today

answered by Pami | 10-26-2009 at 09:08 PM

omg
he looks like a girl in the last photo

answered by Guest | 11-08-2009 at 06:43 AM

he looks like a ****** period and for having so much fame should get his teeth worked on ugly little *****

answered by Guest | 01-11-2010 at 11:32 PM

Wishes
Wish you the best Richard.

Keep on the right path.

answered by Al Biss | 01-12-2010 at 08:57 AM

Hi is ugly. He needs a plastic surgery for his terrible face.

answered by Guest | 01-23-2010 at 09:11 AM

Show us your face!
What is wrong with you judgemental losers?
Show us your ugly mugs and most likely fat ugly bods!
He's just a kid and you need to get off your high horses and stop bashing some kid who has done nothing to you EXCEPT make you feel insignificant in some way. Else, you wouldn't find it necessary to bash him.
How old are you? Certainly older than he b/c apparently he has hit a cord.

Great discipline Richard!

answered by Guest | 01-25-2010 at 04:24 AM

I actually kinda think those people are jealous too that he had such physical strength at such a young age...these people probably couldn't lift for their lives when they were 13...I wish Richard the best. I kinda feel sorry for the fact that he's grown up and isn't "The Strongest Boy in The World" anymore...but if he keeps at it, he'll get his dream

answered by Guest | 01-25-2010 at 05:56 AM

Richard is one freaking bodybuilder, i tried having abs like his since 2008 august until now and i just have a flat stomach, and you call him ugly just tell him to take off his shirt.

answered by Guest | 01-28-2010 at 01:30 PM

You Guys should back off of me really Thanks for backing me up people

answered by Richard Sandrak | 02-17-2010 at 11:20 PM

how much can you binch?

answered by Guest | 02-18-2010 at 01:19 AM

man don't even worry about the people on here they are just jealous because you got selena gomez on your hip. haha man i hate how people get on the internet and bash people who have made it somewhere in life because they are envious. just talking all this crap because they are safe behind their keyboards at home. haha i wanna see people say this stuff to your face. peace dude. you inspire me.

answered by Guest | 02-19-2010 at 12:48 AM

and isn't selena gomez beautiful. I'm in love with that girl. haha

answered by Guest | 02-19-2010 at 12:50 AM

YES!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
What is wrong with you judgemental losers?
Show us your ugly mugs and most likely fat ugly bods!
He's just a kid and you need to get off your high horses and stop bashing some kid who has done nothing to you EXCEPT make you feel insignificant in some way. Else, you wouldn't find it necessary to bash him.
How old are you? Certainly older than he b/c apparently he has hit a cord.

Great discipline Richard!
You are so right. They are clearly jealous and inadequate in some way, losers.

answered by Guest | 02-19-2010 at 12:55 PM

Cut him some slack!
I just found him on youtube and I thought that he was amazing! I can't believe that any of you would be so cruel as to deny him the fact that he is special!

answered by Guest | 02-27-2010 at 02:42 AM

BACK OFF
you should back off him because he has been world's strongest boy and I bet none of you are world's strongest man so you should show some respect for him

answered by bodybasher | 03-02-2010 at 09:30 PM

Georginne
There isn't one person on Earth that is without some critic or jerk pointing out their faults to someone else....if you look on any comment section of anything posted on the internet there's always an equal amount of people praising, and people thrashing. That's it...there is NO way around it/ The really really important thing is to not rate yourself by "ANY" of their comments, good or bad. We have to value our own selves and our own accomplishments..good job Richard. Be happy your not in the limelight, enjoy your life going to movies, and hanging out, and being a kid. When your famous, you can't really live your life anyway...

answered by Guest | 03-14-2010 at 12:06 AM

I'll kick richard sandraks ass.. those of you who are sticking up for him are probably too scared of him to do anything about it.. so **** you.

answered by Guest | 03-14-2010 at 03:02 AM

Quote:
I'll kick richard sandraks ass.. those of you who are sticking up for him are probably too scared of him to do anything about it.. so **** you.
this dude is real, all y'all who followed the first person who stood up for his ass about half of you would've dogged him out if the tone wasn't set to stick up for him

answered by Guest | 03-18-2010 at 01:20 AM

I am the real Richard Sandrak. All your base are belong to me. Bow before me I am your new god.

answered by Richard Sandrak | 03-22-2010 at 09:03 AM

Richard all those who mock you are just jealous of what you have achieved. You are really a GREAT guy for you have followed your dream and achieved. If anyone has half an idea what it takes to achieve a body like yours they will realize what you have put into it and you deserve EVERY COMPLEMENT.

I for one hope you go on to greater things and perhaps enter a few competitions; perhaps the Universe and Olympia when you are older.

Don't let others put you off you really are GREAT and don't let anyone put you down JUST KEEP AT IT ...

By the way you don't look like a girl, I think that's what people say about guys when they have a hang up about the guy's good looks! Let them post a few pictures of themselves to compare!!!

answered by Mike | 03-22-2010 at 12:46 PM

sir
Don`t let anyone put you down. What you have achieved in your life is more than most people can do in 50 years.Keep up the good work and enjoy your life to the fullest/

answered by Guest | 03-24-2010 at 02:23 PM

yall should stop talking
Personally I think this kid had a fantastic physique and is quite attractive for his age. What girl doesn't like a guy with long thick hair and a ripped body. Have you not seen the romance novels on your girlfriend's nightstand? I'm just saying lol....there were no boys that look like this in school when I was 10....crap none of us would be able to study.....do you all not remember when Hanson was the thing but all the guys said they looked like girls and made fun......mostly because they were all jealous that every girl including their woman was madly in love. So all you all just stop hating, get your lazy asses to the gym, get the beer gut off, shave off your comb over or grow out ur hair and stop hating on a kid because he got a body at 6 that you couldn't get at 20 much less 40.

answered by Guest | 03-29-2010 at 07:40 AM

Quote:
an ugly one. yes

answered by Guest | 04-08-2010 at 06:12 PM

thanks for the pictures, I always wondered how Richard Sandrak would look today.

answered by Guest | 04-11-2010 at 03:12 AM

richard you ******* ugly guy

you look like a girl the last photo

you are so rich
why don't you go and fix you teeth

answered by Guest | 04-11-2010 at 06:01 PM

Loser
You use to be something, NOW YOU ARE NOTHING!

P.S. You are a Loser

Sincerely,
Some guy you wish you were.

answered by Guest | 04-21-2010 at 07:49 AM

turkey soup
I am sixteen right now and bench more than you jungle man

answered by Guest | 04-21-2010 at 02:57 PM

face it hes strong so just leave it

answered by Guest | 04-24-2010 at 12:41 AM

dont care
who cares

answered by wow | 05-06-2010 at 01:44 PM

I think Richard is just a kid that is trying to be the best he can be. he is not making fun of anybody, not talking bad of anybody, he is just being himself. stop hating on this kid. those putting negative remarks on here are probably people who are unattractive, overweight, and have always been picked on for being ugly themselves. since you have been picked on by bullies, you turn around and become bullies yourself online. you are sad. Richard, keep being a great person that you are. remember that you have many fans out there and that i am one of them. be safe and be well.

answered by JUGGERNAUT | 05-13-2010 at 12:37 PM

Richard sandrak or whatever your name is. You''re an ugly neanderthal that needs plastic surgery, you're probably the kind of person who'd get into a physical fight over verbal fights because you're hideously disfigured.

To change; 1. get a haircut 2. get plastic surgery for sure 3. Have a normal life, looking ripped 24/7 makes you look heaps like a freak. Tone it down!

answered by Guest | 05-14-2010 at 02:30 AM

Wow
You jealous f***** losers. You really have nothing better to do than bash someone you dont know? You obviously are pieces of s*** and should never talk again. All you making fun of him... just pathetic try getting a life. Richard dont listen to any negativity. Live the life you want and dont let another person stop you from achieving your goals.

answered by Guest | 05-22-2010 at 10:02 PM

Haha you losers are just jealous for the Beast from the East, national pride of eastern perl Ukraine.

answered by Guest | 05-25-2010 at 08:14 PM

nufin
no offense but he looks like a hamster in the lsay pic, but his body is beast

answered by Guest | 05-29-2010 at 09:44 AM

Quote:
Richard sandrak or whatever your name is. You''re an ugly neanderthal that needs plastic surgery, you're probably the kind of person who'd get into a physical fight over verbal fights because you're hideously disfigured.

To change; 1. get a haircut 2. get plastic surgery for sure 3. Have a normal life, looking ripped 24/7 makes you look heaps like a freak. Tone it down!
Dude, you must be some nerd who strolls the internet finding ways to make yourself feel better. I can tell by the way you worded your comment, that you 1. cant fight. 2. your **** ugly, and 3. need plastic surgery yourself. get a life loser. and go **** yourself dude. get some respect.

answered by Guest | 06-29-2010 at 08:07 AM

I don't know why people on here are congratulating Richard. He has nothing to do with any of this. The poor kid was tortured by his father daily. "Work out Richard! "Eat this Richard!!! "More reps Richard!!!" We should pity the boy, definitely not glorify him.

answered by Guest | 07-19-2010 at 03:54 PM

the best
Richard you are the best person there is. i mean look at you. you have girls money a huge house and cars but look at some one that is broke like me trying to survive is challenge. just keep up the good work bud.

answered by donald | 07-21-2010 at 09:50 PM

You guys are all gay. Just keep on talking about the kids body. Gay!

answered by Guest | 07-24-2010 at 08:43 PM

he was nothing more than a freak show. ooooo look at the little kid with muscles. he grew up. his physique is average. nothing special. time to move on to the next freak.

answered by Guest | 08-06-2010 at 04:38 AM

Quote:
what a little tool you are

answered by Guest | 08-08-2010 at 02:08 AM

Shut up!
You guys should back off! You guys can't even lift for your helpless lives. Richard could balance himself of a basketball. Can you do that? I don't think so.

Plus, his parents gave him steroids when he was younger and that messed him up a little bit. So, anyway, so what he's grown up now? He's still amazing! See that first picture? That's him with Selena Gomez. If you ever tried to get that close you'd be taken down by 3 body guards. Richard on the other hand could over throw the body guards strut to Selena and hang out with her. (BUT, he wouldn't really do that. Unless he reeeeeeaaally loves Selena Gomez)

So, you guys need to F off, and get on with your lives that aren't as good and healthy being as Richard Sandrak's.

answered by Guest | 08-10-2010 at 05:59 PM

LMAO at all you fat arsed f-ugly losers who are probably 35 yr olds living in your mom's basement nomming Doritos and picking your noses.

answered by Guest | 08-31-2010 at 03:08 AM

He should of never got off the Roids
He would still be a famous freak if he would of stayed on the Juice. But sadly he is now just an ugly a** nobody who can't get any sni z.

answered by Guest | 09-02-2010 at 11:14 PM

haterz
You guys are PATHETIC. What you people are actually doing is putting
down a little boy. You guys see his little kid pictures and are actually
jealous. That is really sick. You know that you are 16+ and still won't be
able to achieve his body UNLESS you were on steroids. You have no
proof that he was abused as a little boy. So shut your mouth. You
have no proof that he was ever on steroids, so shut your mouth.
There is proof, that at the age of 11, he was stronger than you will
ever be so shut your mouth. Her his "ugly self, terrible weak body" is
posing with that beautiful famous girl. While you pop your pimples in
the mirror and bash people over the net. That's what I thought- SHUT YOUR
MOUTH.

answered by Guest | 09-13-2010 at 06:27 PM

You are all morons...what a surprise.
It's kind of funny that the people telling the other posters not to bash people over the net are also bashing those posters themselves. It seems apparently obvious that their opinions (opinions that they have about SOMEONE ELSE, mind you) have struck a chord. So really, you guys are being the ******** because other people are posting their opinions/comments, as mean as they are.

I'm not really jealous of the kid, but I have to agree that his second picture is ugly as ****. Call me a d***head, an *******, whatever you want to make yourself feel better. And so what if he's only 17? 17 year olds these days are much more vulgar than you weak-minded sheep believe. Believe me, this isn't going to bother him much.

Also, and I'm almost positive this statistically correct, it's probably the ugly people defending Richard whereas the more attractive ones are doing the bashing. Think about it, the more unattractive or overweight or deformed or whatever population of this site is probably going to side with Richard if people call him ugly, probably because they were called ugly their whole lives. Thus, they feel the need to protect others like themselves from the same ridicule. The more attractive, healthy, whatever population is more likely than not going to make comments, because they have never really received that ridicule, and will probably think his face looks funny because they can't relate to it.

So now that we've established that:
A) Everyone is entitled to an opinion and my opinion is that his second picture IS ugly, and that most of you are dumb sheep.
B) The people siding with Richard are, in fact, the "losers"

So how about we move along kids?

answered by Guest | 09-15-2010 at 05:45 PM

one small question...
how many of you lot saw the documentary on him as a little kid? if you would've seen it you will know the way he is, is no fault of his own, it was through his father, and it took his mother a lot of courage to eventually leave for Richards sake. Do your research.

answered by Guest | 09-17-2010 at 09:53 PM

I wish him the best of luck in the crazy circus called show business. he seemed like a happy go lucky, shine eyed kid in the documentary. i hope the pressure doesn't cause him to fold like so many before him. i cant see him being a blue collar anything.

answered by Guest | 09-25-2010 at 05:39 AM

Quote:
I could probably kick the guy who wrote this quote, your just jealous because you don't have a body like Richards and whoever asked how much do you binch you misspelled bench the lift is called bench press and i bench 305 pounds

answered by Guest | 10-17-2010 at 04:42 AM

Quote:
I could probably kick the guy who wrote this quote, your just jealous because you don't have a body like Richards and whoever asked how much do you binch you misspelled bench the lift is called bench press and i bench 305 pounds
305lbs? That's nothing, i just saw some dude bench 1074lbs LOL!

I bet this kid could bench 305lbs with his **** HAHA!

answered by Guest | 10-27-2010 at 07:11 AM

DONT BLAME HIM
don't blame him, blame the parents for doing this to him!

answered by Guest | 11-04-2010 at 10:47 AM

You were a cute albeit insanely strong kid, and you are growing into a good looking young man. Good for you! Don't sweat the idiots!

answered by Guest | 11-09-2010 at 11:11 PM

Less impressive now than when he was a kid. Didn't grow up as quite so big and muscular as thought. There are plenty of 18 year olds who are bigger and stronger. Life has a way of evening things out over time. it's just a fact.

answered by Guest | 12-01-2010 at 08:35 PM

Just Saying Richard. But you're really ugly.

answered by Guest | 12-21-2010 at 02:32 PM

You guys suck whiners! WTH! Sitting on your computers in between Orange Soda breaks with Ding Dongs talking smack about an 18 year old boy! You fat ugly a** losers!

Richard, don't listen to these fools.

Most of you fellas need your teeth fixed too, been knocking back too many poles!

answered by Guest | 01-09-2011 at 03:39 AM

LOL UGLY
What a fake prodigy, it wasn't real if he didn't want to work out WITHOUT his parents influence.

answered by Guest | 02-09-2011 at 03:46 AM

Little People are Mean
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard Sandrak View Post
Looks like you're head and body finally found equilibrium. Being young is hard enough, I can't imagine the kind of ridicule you must have endured. Apparently anonymity causes people to think they are big bad ***** when in reality, they are usually scrawny and afraid of real life. People like that have usually been ridiculed their entire lives and made to feel an inch tall, so try to break the knees of people standing tall the way they wish they could. Keep on keeping on.

answered by Guest | 09-25-2011 at 05:47 AM

don't be jealous
Quote:
I am sixteen right now and bench more than you jungle man
You're a punk! While you were 5 years old, playing with matchbox cars and barbies, he was smashing weights in the gym. He'll be lifting his whole life, while you, you'll be sitting on the couch watching biggest loser eating a bag of potato chips and bacon.

answered by Guest | 09-26-2011 at 02:54 AM

All the best Richard !
Quote:
Hey Richard Ignore these people ! You have nothing to be ashamed of ! All the Best !

answered by westzor | 09-26-2011 at 03:35 AM

Eh. Now that he's older I think he's cute. And all the haters should just shut their mouths and go back to their mom's basement.

answered by Guest | 10-02-2011 at 02:09 PM

Good job bro keep it up. Wish I stare with it now.
You seem like a cook likable person who loves life, I respect that Richard Sandrak.

answered by Guest | 10-07-2011 at 07:31 AM

Seriously?
I have never seen so many clueless, superficial people. Pathetic!
You guys are the typical internet nerd who is behind of the computer eating a sandwich with nothing else to do.

answered by Kat | 10-11-2011 at 05:27 PM

Seriously?
I have never encountered so many useless, negative, superficial human beings in one place.
You guys should make a party and celebrate your dumbness. I'm sure there won't be any girls though but you guys are used to that.

answered by Guest | 10-11-2011 at 07:08 PM

Richard hating NOOBS !!! You have no lives. I would do anything to lose some fat and have more abs. HI RICHARD. Anyway, I bet half of you internet trollers, or better said, fat boys fuzed to your couch eating pizza 24/7, noobing people on CoD. WTH is wrong with the world! Finally, hooray for Sandrak (and all you defendants, good job).

answered by Guest | 10-14-2011 at 09:44 PM

I heard his dad abused him when he was a little boy and that's why he turned gay and weak.
I didn't believe it at first but after reading about Richard Sandrak's life, I found out that it's true.

answered by Guest | 10-20-2011 at 06:48 PM

Poor guy, was he really abused by his dad?
That would explain so much about his life. Can you please provide a link to where you read that? I'm interested.

answered by Richard Sandrak | 10-26-2011 at 04:03 PM

I think he's a good looking guy. He's grown up well and looks good. I don't understand why people feel the need to call people ugly.

answered by Guest | 10-29-2011 at 09:08 PM

Quote:
How dare you talk about other people like that? I'm sure you're uglier than him and that's why you bash.

answered by FBG$ | 11-03-2011 at 04:23 PM

Stop hating....you guys are just jealous of him because he is a badass and he's a pretty looking guy now.
I loved Richard Sandrak and I hope he's doing OK now.

answered by Richard_sandrak_fan | 11-08-2011 at 06:46 AM

Quote:
He's just a kid and you need to get off your high horses and stop bashing some kid who has done nothing to you EXCEPT make you feel insignificant in some way
Respect your reply and agree with you 100%!!! Most of the people on the internet are just a bunch of haters with no life.

answered by Guest | 11-12-2011 at 05:17 PM

Richard Sandrak is a cool guy. One of my friends know him and he is a good person.
So stop saying bad things about him if you don't even know him.

answered by Guest | 11-26-2011 at 05:49 PM

Why are people so harsh to this kid? Geez. Poor guy.
He must have had a rough life and now has to deal with little kids that say bad things about him from their mom's basement.

answered by tom | 11-28-2011 at 06:42 PM

Its not mature for all you people to be ridiculing him but at the same time its total ******** for him to be continually glorified like this seeing how he was FORCED into all this.

answered by Juggalo69 | 12-09-2011 at 06:55 PM

Best wishes
I am shocked at the immature ignorant people on this page. Why are you even here if you are going to talk a bunch of dumb crap? While I don't think he should have been working out like that at such a young age, I commend him for his commitment. I wish I could stick to working out. I hope nothing but good things for you and hope you don't take to heart any of this negativity. Stay strong and stand up for what you believe in.. even if you're standing alone. Best wishes

answered by Guest | 12-21-2011 at 08:15 PM

People put other people down to make themselves look and feel better.

Richard, so sorry people have to try and make themselves feel better by putting you down. Just ignore it. Responding to them actually gives them some sort of power that they don't really deserve. Really, if people are talking about you good or bad, it just means they find you more interesting to talk about than themselves!

It truly is amazing what you do. I wish I had 1/10th of your discipline! You look just fine now, but I am glad for the updated pics here! I was curious to see how you look now that you are older. I wish you could whip up a workout routine for us flabby out of shape Americans! (The ones that are in shape...kudos to you!

answered by guest | 01-07-2012 at 08:15 AM

Well I think he is hot. I feel bad for all of those haters. Richard has already taken a big hit because of his age today. Some people are no longer interested in him. Just give him a break. You guys are just jealous of his amazing body that you never had.
Lots of love Richard! Hope the world treats you well! You are my inspiration, and hero!

answered by Guest | 01-16-2012 at 05:49 PM

FAKE!!
Quote:
I am the real Richard Sandrak. All your base are belong to me. Bow before me I am your new god.
LIES! I bet Richard is so much nicer than this phony. Besides, he's got more important things to do than reading stuff about him on the internet.

answered by Guest | 01-16-2012 at 05:54 PM

Some of you people can be so mean! Give the guy a break, he didn't have it easy yet he always held his chin up so good for him!

answered by Guest | 01-26-2012 at 08:50 AM

Beautiful man!
Richard, I think you're magnificent! I admire you and wish all the best.
I wish that I had your willpower. Sending love to you!

answered by Guest | 01-27-2012 at 06:02 PM

Your Welcome
Quote:
Hey Rich. You're welcome for the backup dudeman. These haters are just showing their insecurities. No matter where you are or what you do in life you will cross paths with these types of people. Keep following your dreams and disregard the idiots of the world!

For all you ass wipes out there...leave the kid alone and do something constructive with your lives!

answered by GeoD | 02-09-2012 at 02:44 AM

comment