Jeffrey Dahmer Crime Scene Photos?

Jeffrey Dahmer was responsible for a series of gruesome murders of 17 young men from 1988 until he was caught on 1991.
Dahmer was a normal child but when he was six, after undergoing hernia surgery, his personality began to change from a social child to a loner who was uncommunicative and withdrawn.
He commited a lot of crimes, where can I see photos of his crime scenes? I know they're a little hard to watch but I want to see them.

asked by Double in Controversy | 19861 views | 10-26-2009 at 12:49 AM

Pre-Teen Years

Dahmer was born on May 21, 1960, in Milwaukee, Wisconsin to Lionel and Joyce Dahmer.
In 1966, the Dahmers moved to Bath, Ohio. Dahmer's insecurities grew after the move and his shyness kept him from having many friends. While his peers were busy listening to the latest songs, Dahmer was busy collecting road kill and stripping the animal carcasses and saving the bones.

Other idle time was spent alone, buried deep inside his fantasies. His nonconfrontational attitude with his parents was considered an attribute yet in reality it was his apathy towards the real world that made him appear obedient.

Disturbing High School Years
Dahmer continued being a loner during his years at Revere High School. He had average grades, worked on the school newspaper and developed a bad drinking problem. His parents, possibly distracted from their own struggles, divorced when Jeff was almost 18. He remained living with his father who traveled a lot and was busy nurturing a relationship with his new wife.

After high school Dahmer enrolled at the Ohio State University and spent most of his time skipping classes and getting drunk. After two semesters he dropped out and returned home. His father issued him an ultimatum - get a job or join the Army. In 1979 he enlisted for six years into the Army, but his drinking continued and in 1981, after serving only two years, he was discharged because of his drunken behavior.

Crime Scene Photos

francesfarmersrevenge.com/stuff/serialkillers/dahmer.htm

answered by Tormo | 10-26-2009 at 12:51 AM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.